Epilogue

Hayden

Exactly 6 months passed by ever since she dies that day in the park. Thanks to Kyle, she's...gone. him and some guy named Drake got caught a month later amd are locked up, for good. For I say... forever until they die!

After a week of her murder, everyone came to her funeral I arranged with Renee's help. We all attended her funeral and said things about her. I couldn't handle it a little cause I was going to lose it.

I lost it when I found out she didn't make it 3 hours after in the hospital waiting. I was in pain that night. I kept looking at all of our photos and watching some videos of us together.

I lost her. It was to much to handle. After a day of her murder though, Luke and Cammie came by to cheak up on me. I sat there stiffen and I didn't say anything, but held a photo of her in my hands.

I didn't know what to do.

But today was 6 months with her gone. She must be happy and safe up there. I hope she is. I wish I could see her one last time alive. But I can only do that when I dreamed of her.

I wake up and I wait to see my princess next to me, awake watching me sleep until I awken or her asleep, with sunlight shining on her. But none of those choices happen. Not anymore it doesn't and won't.

After 4 months of me alone in the apartment, I was gonna sell it but a few of my buddies decided to move on in with me. 2 of them I didn't know but I slowly got use to them. The one I knew just wanted to cheer me up. I'm maybe happy on the outside. But on the inside, I'm broken.

I kept my room to myself and kept Ally's possessions on how they where. I didn't touch one thing of hers. I kept sleeping on my own side of the bed, not hers so I can think she'll be right there once I wake up.

I don't care if it doesn't happen, but I just want to keep her in mind everyday for every minute for every second of every moment.

I never planned of moving on. I didn't want no other girl in my love life. She was the perfect one for me. No other girl will take her place.

Not Ally Hofferson's place.

--- ---

But today was her anniversary of her death. I sat, staring at the clock and it hits 2:39pm. The time she died.

I smiled and whispered to myself, "I miss you."

I hear my roommates entering, messing around.

Jake and Ashton were the two I didn't know at first but we're all friends now. They don't know about her death but my buddy, Chase, knows.

I watched them enter and laughing. Jake and Ash cheer, "Hey, how about we all go to the bar!? We can meet some new people tonight." He laughed out, jumping on the couch.

I shrug, "I'm not..." I sigh and managed to say out without an emotional breakdown, "...I'm not feeling it."

"You always say that." Aston said, grabbing an apple from the fridge. I smiled small and nods,  "I guess I lost my drinking habits and all my bad habits. And I don't wanna be with another girl. " True.

After she died, I never dranked one bear, I didn't hook up with no other girl, and I never broke one law since then. I needed her.

"Oh okay. And yeah. Finding that one girl can make you lose your mind and change you. You only find your one true love once." Jake said hopping up. Chase on the other hand, didn't say one word when he stepped in. I looked at him and he responded, looking at me.

I sigh and looked down. I sigh out and said, "Yeah. I know." I stood up and I walked to the tv stand. I opened up a drawer and pulled out a small box, with a picture of Ally taped to it.

I shut it and I sit back down. I shutter nervous and took a deep breath. I open up the box and there sat a newly, never worn, wedding ring. A perfect ring that should've been on Allys finger when I was gonna actually propose to her on our anniversary but that was to late.

Kyle killed her at that moment.

I stare at the ring but I then held the picture of Ally. I snapped a picture of her.

She laid with her face slightly turned to me. One arm rested on her stomach and the other rested next to her head. Her hair was perfect on a braid off to her left. It was messy cause we uhm... we uhm... we had sex.

The sheet covered up from her toes to her collar bone and she looked perfect. She said the exact words that made me laugh, "I cannot believe I lost my virginity to a bad boy. I have to expect to unexpected more." She smiled so perfect.

I think of those words and I smiled to myself...

"Whose this?" I hear Ash ask, sitting next to me, examining the picture.

I think of what to say but I said what I had to say. I smiled, "This is my wife."

He grinned and said, "She's beautiful. And nice picture. She looks like someone I knew but nah." He chuckled to himself and stood up. I smiled and Jake came over and looked at the pic.

He thinks and smiled to himself, "No. Fucking. Way. You have this girl. Ally or as I use to call her Astrid. We went to Saint Rivers Field College." He smiled and laughed to himself.

I cocked up an eyebrow and he then asks, "Where is she then?"

I froze and before I had a breakdown, Chase cuts in, "She's on a trip for a while to be with some friends. She'll be back... not for a while."

I sigh silently to myself, 'Thank god Chase can save me from my breakdowns.' I say in my head.

"Oh. Well keep her. She's really fun to be around." He smiled amd stood up.

"You know what, how about us three go to the bar and hang out. Hayden needs to be alone." Chase said pushing the two out. He looked back at me and I smiled sad, "Thanks." I say quiet.

He have a small smile and nods once and headd on out, I was alone with her. Right in my hands.

I looked at the picture and then I hold the ring.

I looked at mine that was on my finger. I looked at the picture and thought of a favorite 2 lines from us. But a promise is a promise. I close my eyes and I think of it.

"Hayden?" She asks quiet.

"Hm?"

"Forever?"

I smiled, "Forever."

I opened them up and i looked at the picture with both hands and smiled, "Forever. Right?... Ally Haddock?"

××× The End ×××