Chapter 43: stubborn

Astrid

A couple days passed by and I was able to speak again. Finally! But no one else knows.

I was in my room doing homework from one of my classes today. Cammie came in, "Hey Ally." She walks in and falls on her bed.

I typed on my laptop for an essay due in a couple days and it's gonna take a while. I typed and i felt someone sit beside me and I looked over and saw Cammie curled up against me.

I rolled my eyes smiling and types.

She sighs, "I wish I can hear you talk." I smiled and she looks at me, "Huh?" She askes. I shrugged and she sits curious.

I typed and i looked at the time. 5pm. I sigh and clears my voice, "I guess I can talk now." I said typing.

She gasps, "YOU CAN TALK!" She tackles hugs me and and I laugh, "I was able to talk since yesterday. But I didn't want to." I said typing.

"You should of talked yesterday then cause I missed your voice." She said. I chuckled, "Well I'm talking now. Better?" I asked. "YES! Cause a dance is coming up. And your coming." She says.

I groan, "Really? I can't dance. And I'll just be a wallflower." I said shutting my laptop. She chuckles, "Your coming if you like it or not. And it's a mystery dance. So we need a dress and a mask." She says hopping off my bed. I grain and sighs, "I have no choice. Do I?" She smirks, "Nope! I win this round. The dance is... tommorow Friday."

...Damn it.

I fall on my back, "And I'm assuming you want to go shopping... Now?" I asked. She smiles mischievous way. I rolled my eyes, "Let me get dressed." I say and gets up, dressing into leggings and a long sleeve black and blue shirt that's long to my mid-thigh and converse. I put my hair into a braid. I walked over, "I'm ready." I say groaning.

She smiles, "Perfect. C'mon." She grabs my arm and pretty much drags me. "Ally, I'm not dragging you all the way to the shop. Get up." She says trying to get me up.

I stay laid down. I then hear a familiar male voice, "Trouble I see we're having." I looked up and saw Hayden. I groan, "I'm not getting up. I agreeded into going to the dance but I did not agree going shopping... RIGHT NOW!" I screamed and everyone stares at me.

Cammie shushed me, "Don't cause attention now." I blabble in a mimic way and she furrowed her eyebrows, "Repeat that, would ya?"

I shook my head no, "No thanks. I'm not getting up stil- AH!" I screamed when I was tossed over someone's shoulder and I see I'm upside down.

I growl, "Hayden. Put me down please?" He starts walking out the doors behind Cammie. I groan, "Nevermind. I can't convince anyone."

He chuckles, "And you'll be right on that princess."

I rolled my eyes, "Stubborn people." I say and stays silent during my rude in Haydens. shoulder.