Chapter 4: Meeting New People

Astrid

Next morning came and it's my first full day here and had classes. I get ready wearing bark blue skinny jeans, a black blouse and regular converse. I pull my hair into a messy but cute bun. Cammilla was ready and we were twinning...but just different color blouses.

"Whoa." We both said in unison. We laughed and headed out to classes. She takes to to the office to the professor. We walked in and saw him. He smiles, "You must be the new student attending here... Ally Hofferson-" "Just call me Astrid. I'm use to it." I say smiling. He smiles,  "Okay, Astrid." He smiles and hands me my class schedule. Cammilla looked at me schedule. Me and her had the exact same schedule. She smiles,  "Well, looks like you're with me." I smiled and class starts.

As the day goes by, Cammilla shows me new people to meet. They seemed okay and nice. There was one thing she did need to show me.

"There's one thing I forgot to tell you ... " She said and i looked at her, "And What's that?" I asked.

"The groups of people."

She points out to the groups of people and said the names for guys and girls and their group names...;

Goths...

Nerds...

geeks...

preps...

athletes...

Populars...

Trouble makers...

You name it... they had all the groups here.

They all seem okay but I didn't fit in any. She smiled and she knew I was thinking about something. She nudges me, "Hey...Astrid." I looked at her and she said smiling, "Don't worry, you'll fit into a group." "I hope-" "CAMMILLA!" a group of girls screamed and I looked back and there's a group of girls. Cammilla smiled and took me over. I got to know them and i liked them. They were all nice to me...and the seemed fun to be around. We go to our classes.

As the day goes by, I seemed to get use to it. It was neat like Saint Rivers Field College. It was different to be in though. But I was getting use to it.

I was lunch and I sit with Cammilla and her group. I eat and all the sudden, A group of boys came running in and every laughs. Cammilla laughs, "Trouble Makers." She looks at me, "Meet the trouble markers...bad boys... the Popular boys." I looked and watch them they mess around and they were all cute... but some were not. I watch a boy with Auburn hair and forest green eyes. They all sit at a table across from us.

I knew someone was staring at me and Cammilla nudged me and all the girls at the table smiled at me. I looked up at them, "What...One if them staring at me?" One of the girls laughed, "How did you know. You didn't even look." "I just know" I say and I eat. I swallow and I looked at them.

The auburn hair boy with forest green eyes was staring at me. I saw his eye sparkle and i looked down at the table. Cammilla laughed a little and said, "That's Hayden... but call him Hiccup. He's prince charming but a Bader version. He gets with a girl and next day they're dumped. But it's usually here and there it happens." I scoff out a small laugh, "I knew that was coming. When isn't any boy like that?" I say and all the girls said,  "Exactly."

They nodded. Man... now I got a bad boy, Prince charming on me now...