Chapter 26: I love you

Hiccup

I walked on back to Allys dorm. I see the door open and I see in and she's sitting there hugging a pillow. I walked back over to her, "H-Hey Ally." I say and sits next to her. She looks at me and smiled, "Hey...So, how did it work out for you and Kate?" She asked.

I sigh, "I crushed her and sadly, I didn't mean to. She was my first best friend before Cammilla. I loved her - In a friendly manerly now like that way...-" I say so I can get things straight but Ally giggled.

"Hayden... calm down. I know what you mean. What did you say to her?" She asked.

"Luckily she understood...buuut...Hayden...say it." I say in my head.

"She said...well, more like tried to... kiss...me. I told her I was with you and didn't want to break your heart ever and i didn't want to cheat on you. I need you in my life. I rejected her and she left and i decide to come here." I explained and I looked down amd back up at her window.

She sits on her knees and hugs me, "Well, atleast you made a decision. And have m-me." She said and stuttering at the last word.

I heard and I sigh, "Ally... I need you. When i first saw you, I fell in love and that hardly happens to me. I fell in love 3 times... but the 3rd time, well, it was true love. Not the simple ordinary love, or the hook up love like your 'Game Plan' you explained...love as in, I want you in my life and me in yours. I love you Ally."

She snuggled me and I held her to me. I saw her smiling, "I love you too Hayden." She stays close.

I sigh happily and I caress her side sweetly and she giggles. I smiled and kept doing it. I kiss her forehead and leaves a a trail of kisses down. She smiled and I kiss all around her neck. She let's a small moan out and I assumed I kissed her sweet spot. I smiled and I kiss that spot and have her a hickey. She giggled and I looked at her.

She smiles and I grinned. I have her a deep kiss. She grasped onto my shirt right near my chest. We moved our lips in sync and she smiles through the kiss. I smiled, "What?" "I don't know... I-Im just happy to have you. And I never expect this to never happen in my life." I chuckled.

"Well... its happened and I'm happy I have you too Ally." I say and gave her a small peak on the lips and said, "You should rest." She nodded and said, "Night Hayden." "Night princess." I laid next to her and kept the covers over us. I stay here until she fell asleep.