Chapter 11: The Talk

Astrid

It was Sunday morning. I decided to go on a walk on the boardwalk along the beach and need to relax from Friday night.

I walk and i kick a few rocks. I see a café. I did have some money on me and did get a little thirsty. I walk on in and sees it's not to busy. I ordered my a latte. I sit and i get a text from Renee,

'Hello stranger.'

I see and i smiled and texted back.

'Hey Renee. Man I miss you.'

'I miss you too. I heard you got accepted into ADI University.'

'yeah... its nice here.'

'But not as nice as Saint Rivers Field College.'

'Nope...not as good there.'

'well, I'm proud of you. So, are ya having there. Cause for sure I'm having the time of my life here.'

Renee would never belive me what I'm gonna say I got wasted. So... i had to lie.

'no... just same thing here. Me...my books...my nerdyness...me being a goody goody.'

'Heh. that was my guess.'

'yeah. I figured.'

' :) well... I just felt bored and wanted to text you. I feel lonely.'

'same. I hope we can see each other some point time.'

I think and asked,

'when's your spring break?'

"some what in April.'

'mines on Monday, April 6th.'

'I just checked and guess what?'

'huh*'

'MINES ON THAT SAME DAY!*'

'WHAT?! Renee, we have to meet up during spring break. You should come see me in California.'

'whoa... be lucky I'm not that far away. It will be a one day trip by plane to see you. Man, I can't wait to see you'

' ^^ I can't wait to see you too.'

"well, I'm gonna go... I'm exhausted and hungry. I'll text ya later'

'okay. Bye renee.'

'bye Ally...Astrid...Whatever'

I chuckle and heard someone say,  "You have a cute laugh. When your not drunk."

I turned around and saw Hiccup. My smile faded and i grabbed my drink and phone and i walked out. "Astrid wait!" He called out and followed.

I kept on walking and he walks behind me.

"Astrid..." I ignore.

"Ally..." I ignore.

"Please stop ignoring me and answer."

He grabbed my arm and i dropped my latte and lucky not on me. I felt his hands and they were rough but a little soft. I shutter. He sighs, "Please... can we talk."

I sigh, "Whatever it will take for you to leave me the hell alone."

He then talks,  "Look...i know we got onto a bad start but please...can we start over-" "No" I say shaking my head.

"Wa-...What-Why?" "Hayden... i know you want to start over. But I dont. I woke up with you TWICE in my bed... it seems like you getting onto me...like...like...I'm like any other girl. I know all the guys moves. I seen them and there all the same. It's like their game plan. A 5 step game plan." He gave me a concered look and cocked up his eye brow. I face him.

I put up a one digit number and said backing him up a little by by little, "One. The guy acts all cool and bad ass."

He tries saying something but I don't allow.

I put up another digit and said, "Two. The guy locks his eyes on his girl he's targeting."

He swallows and was getting creeped out but scared.

I put up a third digit finger, "Three. He makes the girl magically fall in love with her."

He gulps.

I put up a forth digit, "Four. The girl always belive the guy and thinks nothing is gonna happen between them and everything will be perfect!"

He was definitely scared when he saw my eyes darkened at the last thing I said.

I put up my thumb and there's 5 digits, "And five. The guy runs away from the girl... and breaks her heart like nothing even happens."

I stopped walking when he backed up into a post and I said, "I'm not gonna be your next girl. I'm not being part of your game plan. So just stop and leave me alone." I say and a few tears escaped my eyes and I run off and back to my dorm.

Hiccup

Ouch... I was definitely hurt. Not the type of person to fall to their knees. Just the type to feel down and bad about the girl. And i belive she might be the one for me. I know it. I hope she can understand some day.