Chapter 42: Fights and Smartass

Hiccup

I roamed around the streets thinking about Ally. I'm glad she survived from that night. She could of died but I'm glad Toby was there. Me and him needed to talk some point time. Me and him may not get to be friends and that'd fine by me, but I need to thank him for pretty much saving her.

But I will keep an eye on him, making sure he won't hurt her.

I walking around the streets and i spot the boys. I saw them messing around and i smiled. I walked over and they didn't notice me. But i stood behind one of the twins, Justin and everyone stood watching me. I spoke, "Boo."

He jumped and punched my face and he backs up. He realized, "Oops."

I glare at him angry but it didn't hurt. I was messing around and he slowly backed up, "Sorry bro." I death glare and he was terrified.

I then laughed, "Your face was priceless!!!" I said laughing and everyone laughed but Justin. He grumbles a few curse words and I wipe away a fake tear, "That never gets old." I say and he growls, "You're gonna pay Haddock." He said and I smiled, "Thanks... But i know you won't do nothing. You get scared easily." I said said and asked, "So what are we doing today?"

Luke then said, "I'm gonna be fighting today. You know I fight on Saturdays and Sundays." He replied holding is bag. I nod, "Yeah. Your match is in less than an hour. Let's go." I said and we head onto a place where Luke fights to earn a few bucks here and there. He needed the money. Don't ask...

We reached the place and Luke trains before he fights. I was his trainer since I use to fight. I fought in high school cause I needed to build up some muscle. Gobber...or...Gary, an old friend of my dad's helped me. By the 10th grade in the middle of the year, people recognized me and that's when I started becoming popular.

I liked it but it was awakward a little. Oh well.

I helped him trained and i fought him, but not to rough to wear him out.

Time passed and it was time for Luke to fight. People were storming in through the doors and bidding begun. I collected the money that people bidded on Luke. And there's our opponent; Scott.

God, I wanted to kill him.

He collected the money of people who bidded on Lukes opponent, Jace Winters. He's tough, and fast. He can predict anything you do before you know it. But Luke is tricky. You never know what's coming from him.

Luke and Jace glared at each other and shook hands and nod once meaning 'Good Luck' and they backed up into postion.

The fight begun.

They circled around and Jace ran in to make the first move. He swung his fist to an uppercut thinking he can hit Lukes stomach. Fail.

Luke ducked to the left and grabbing Jace's arm and twisting it, but Jace pushed Luke away, holding his shoulder, seeing it dislocated. 'Nice move Luke.' I thought. He popped it back into place.

Luke charged at Jace, and swung at his face and leaving a scratch across Jace's face; corner of his lip to mid of his cheek.

Luke tackled Jace hard down. But everything went withing a blink of an eye. Luke won. I missed what happened. Damn. Oh well. Only 4 more rounds.

"NICE JOB LUKE!" I shouted over all the screaming. He grinned at me and I smiled nodding my head with arms crossed over my chest.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Toby. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. 'What's he doing here?'