Chapter 64: Trouble Part 3

Previously on the last Chapter.

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger and I growl.

I walked on out, "You better let Cammie go. Now." I say in a strict voice.

Here goes nothing.

--- ---

Astrid

Here goes nothing.

The two guys turn swiftly around and Cammie's head snapped up to me.

Anger filled through me. My blood boiling. Fists clenched like pounding a wall easy like Hulk.

Yes I watch Avenger movies, Don't judge! I don't have time to explain this.

I glare, "Let. Her. Go." I hissed.

Pierce grinned disgustingly and I approch, "What? Am I not speaking english? I said let her go." I spat at his face.

"Make me." He chuckled.

My fists clench and unclench over and over.

"Ya know," He circles around me slowly, twirling a lock of my hair around his finger, "You're a little hard one. You're always curious. Cautious. Out of years of the Game, no girl was like that. Even with Mr. Haddock. Schools player." He goes behind me and moves my hair off to the side.

I tense up and growls.

He shouldn't be fooled on how I look.

I turn around fast, targeting his jaw, I punch it ha hard.

He groaned and held his jaw, moving it side-to-side, making sure it's not broken. Shockingly it's not.

Awe damn.

He glared and smirked, "And someone who use to take fighting classes when she took dance classes." I froze.

'How does he know that?'

"H-How did-... Are you stalking me?" Worried filled my voice.

"A little... researched helped." He laughed a little. But wickedly.

"But never be fooled by my looks. You never know what can come to you-" I turned to him but he pinned me to stacks of wood, covered by a huge plastic sheet. Luckily it didn't hurt.

"I'm never fooled." He hissed.

I stiffen, scared. My breathing increased.

He grinned and leaned in, tracing his lips over my jaw. I squirmed, "Stop, Stop, Stop!" I repeated over and over.

Cammie then shouted, "Leave her alone, Pierce! She did nothing wrong-!" She was cut off by something.

I struggled.

He held me in place tight, "Stop fighting, Ally." I winced in pain from the grasp of my wrists.

"Please stop! Why do you do this? Why?" Tears streamed down.

"It's called Karma. Blame Hayden on it. Karma is a real bitch." Disappointment and rage was dragged into his voice when he spoke.

I swallowed, and asked, "Is Marcus involoved?" I try not to cry.

"Maybe." He smirked.

"I bet he is. He's involoved. I bet he also started the Game for a reason. Dragging you guys into this." I manage to speak out.

"Shut up." He hissed, gripping and pinning me harder.

I hissed in pain and I was dropped to the ground, and I lay on the cold, hard pavment.