Chapter 24: The Unexpected

Hiccup

I've been cheaking up on Astrid everyday after class...due to her exams. I don't know what to call her...; Ally...Astrid? They're both cute and a good fit for her.

But anyway, she was usually stressed and I usually get rid of her stressness.

I walked in and greeted, "Hello Princess. And Hello Cammilla." They smiled, "Hey Bad Boy." They said in unison. I chuckled and sits next to Ally.

"How are you guys today?" I asked.

"STRESSED." They say in unison again.

I laughed and also said, "Good...and how do you guys do that?"

They smiled, "Do what?" Said in unison.

"THAT. Saying things in unison." I said laughing a little.

"Oh. Sometimes if your close to someone and have things in common, you can usually speak in on voice together. Duh." They say together and I smiled and rolled my eyes.

They laughed and I smiled and laid on my back.

"Well, I gotta head out. I have to go to a small meeting in one of my classes" Cam said and got up. "See ya." Ally said and Cam waved bye.

She saw my eyes closed and she decided to throw a pillow at me in my gut. I groaned, "What was that for?" She laughed, "I just wanted to do that."

She walks out and Ally laughed a little.

I looked at her, "Why are you laughing?" She stopped at I smirked and sits up. She saw and said, "N-nothing."

I smirked still, "You stuttered."

"No I didnt"

"Yes I did." I say and pulled her on me and she giggled. I grinned and kissed her. She froze for a moment and she slowly kissed back. She had soft lips against mine. We moved our lips in sync and sliwly laid her on her back as we make out.

She hooked her arms around my neck and I caress her side softly. She smiled through our kiss. I chuckled and I kiss at her neck. She swallows and gave butterfly kisses along her neck. I heard a soft moan of her and I assumed I kissed her sweet spot on her neck. I grinned and kept kissing that spot. She tangled her fingers through my hair and gripped gently. I kissed back up and her again.

We had a make out session and my phone rang. I ignored and kept my lips against Allys. She pulled me closer and slowly released my lips and whispered, "You should answer that." I chuckled, "I bet it's nothing important." She laughs and I gave a crooked smile.

She softly traced my jawline and I smiled and it relaxed me. My phone ranged again and I groaned and I grabbed it and I answer without looking who called.

"Hello?"

"Hey man."

"Luke...?"

"Yeah... there's a problem."

"What is it?"

"Come to your dorm room now."

I sigh, "But-"

"Now."

He hung up and I said, "Hello?"

I looked at my phone and I sigh, "I gotta go Ally..." She gave me an innocent sad face, "Awe..." "I know...I know. Luke needs me in my dorm right now. It seems like it's important."

She let's her arms unwrap themselves and she sat up, "Oh okay." She gave me a small smile. I chuckled and cupped up her cheeks soft and kissed her deep for a minute. I released, "I'll see you soon princess."

She giggled and watched me leave. I wondered and I then didn't want to leave her alone. I walked back in, "Wanna come with?" She looks at me, "I don't want to intrude your space." She laughs a little.

I smiled, "You won't intrude. Your coming with." I grabbed her hand and pulls her out and we walk. "Hayden... c'mon... I still think I'm intruding." I laughed and I pick her up and I have her waist resting on my shoulder and held the back of her thighs. She laughs and gave a goofy sigh, "Your killing me Hayden." I smiled, "With love? Care? Kindness?"  "Only one of them that kills me..." "love?" I grinned and she laughs, "yup." She rests her arms on my back and I smiled.

We reached my dorm and I toss her in the air a little and caught her in a bridal way. She laughs, "Okay... put me down." I smiled and let's her down. I opened my door and I was shocked. I saw an old... childhood friend...and ex of mine that stole my heart once but she broke it and I said, "Kate...?" She smiled, "Hey Hiccy." She wrapped her arms around my neck and I backed up, "What are you doing here?" I stared backing up into the open doorway.

"See you of course silly." I gulped, "This is an unexpected visit." "I know." She replied with a smile. "You know I only like you as a friend... I don't want us together and that can't happen eaither way..." "And why is that Hiccy?" "I have a girlfriend."