Chapter 40: Coming back

Astrid

I wake up on a Saturday morning. Today I finally go home after being in the hospital for about a week.

I had a rash on my arm once I found out when I fainted last Friday night, I fainted on the Lilles. And now I grew a rash on my arm over time while I was here.

I slowly sat up and a doctor came in. He was about to say something but I sneezed three times.

He had me a tissue and I say weakly, "Thank you." I say and I wipe my nose and he said, "Okay Ally. Since your free today out of here, there's a couple things. First-" He was cut off when I start scratching my arm. He smacks my hand which made me stop. He puts on a cream which on my arm and rubs it in and wraps a white bandage over it.

I whimper cause it itched bad.

"Like I was saying, first... your rash on your arm. But it's taking care of. Don't scratch. It can be contagious if you touch bit on another part of your body." He said and I nodded.

"Second, I know your throat is sore." He said I nodded in agreement. He continued, "Don't speak for a while until your throat is healed. So you might need to write on a white board or something."

I nodded.

"Third thing, stay away from anything your allergic to for now on, okay?" He said laughing a little. I smiled and he cheered me up. I smiled and understood.

"Well All, here's your clothes. We washed them so you wouldn't have to wear them that's cover in Lillies." He said and I nod and gently take them.

Whew.

"Well Ally, you can come cheak yourself out whenever you are ready." He said and walked out. I close the door and I changed into what I wore last Friday night.

As i finished, I place my gown on the bed and I walked out. I had my birthday gifts in a bag from a  nurse that gave me. I wore my necklace amd braclet.

I come to the frount desk and I sign myself out. The nurse smiled, "Your leaving us already Ally?" It made me smile and I nodded. She said, "Well Ally your a lucky one. Be lucky your friend Toby brought you here." She said and I nodded and smiled.

I finished cheaking myself out and I wave bye to her. She waves bye, "Bye sweetie." She said and continued working.

I walk in the elevator and pressed the 1st floor button. I watched the numbers changed and it dings and doors slide open.

I walked out and i walk out. I head on back to my dorm room...

FINALLY!