Chapter 54: Fights

Astrid

I was walking the hallway to my next class but as soon I walked in the doorway, a group of boys stood right in the way.

I clear my throat, trying to get their attention.

Nothing.

I rolled my eye, "Excuse me..."

They all looked at me - Oh great.

Kyle...
Darien...
Pierce...
Ryan...
Simon...

Kill yourself Ally.

No!

But, But-

But nothing. I had enough.

Kyle chuckled and approched, "Why hello Ally. Pleasant surprise to see you here." He grinned, mischievously. Mischievously evil.

I rolled my eyes, "Cause this is where I have classes, idiot." I mummered the last word.

He glares, "You little bi-" "Excuse me? Why would I ever deserve to be called that? I'm innocent." I cut him off, being dramatic. And also Hayden standing right behind them.

I twirl my finger upwards gesturing them to turn around. They did and they didn't look surprise seeing him.

Hayden walked to me, bumping them purposely with his shoulder and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Don't ever lay a finger on her. You'll all regret it." Hayden warned them.

Kyle rolled his eyes, "Sure." I caught the sarcasm in his voice and said, "What the hell do you want? Want with me? Just to get laid? And throw me away like I'm nothing?" I said taking a couple steps forward.

Brave caught into my act right now. I just had... enough.

Darien cocked up an eyebrow but grinned. But it disappeared when I glare at him and spoke, "You're all pathetic. Using a girl to get laid. That's wonderful. And then you kick her out like she's nothing A-And move onto the next." Tears started to develop in my eyes. "Nice. Real nice." I said happily. Happily sarcastic.

Kyle shook his head, "That's when your wrong sweetie. We give them more than they had befor-" I slapped him, "LIE! THAT'S A LIE!" I yelled out and everyone glares at me.

Kyle having the death glare at me but I was pulled away by Hayden and I tried not to cry due to hurt by them. Even though I was never harmed by them, kinda, it still hurts.

I watch Hayden set my down hear the frount doors and he get his phone out, calling someone.

"Luke. Get your ass and the twins near Mr. Fosters room. Now." I hear Hayden say over the phone strict.

I pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around my knees and I tried not to cry.

I hear running and looked up and saw them running. Hayden was blocking my appearance to them.

Then... The first punch was thrown.

--- ---

"Ally. What the hell did you say to them?" Luke groaned, holding his head.

I sat on my bed and I shurrged.

"You shouldn't of done that Ally." I hear a low growl into Haydens voice.

I shot a glare at him, "What the hell was I suppose to do? Just let him finish every little word he wanted to say? Say to me? And say he could give me better when I have my protector right in frount of me?"