Chapter 49: A Friend as a Brother.

Astrid

I've always this on my mind...

Why am I the target?

It's been a three weeks and some strange things did happen.

Luke been telling me everything and I just don't feel safe.

I was told who was all behind this.

Kyle Dawn.

Darien McCartney.

Pierce Vows.

Ryan Summers.

Simon Summers.

I heard Kyle was the leader of this group. He's rude at first but then he turns out sweet and kind. He'll be caring until it's time to do... You know what to the girl. Moving on.

Darien. Well, he tends just to keep an eye on the target. He'll stare you down like your getting eye raped or something. He'll act like he's run for a while but once you get to be alone with jim, he's sweet. Once it's time, the sweet side is gone.

Pierce. He's silent yet deadly. He will follow you most of the time to the obvious places to get you alone. Pft, I hate going places alone...sometimes.

Anywho, I was told he'll stare at you deep into your soul to make you gall in love with him and always stay close to hi- okay, I'm just being dramatic. But he will stare at you.

Ryan and Simon. The twins and trouble makers. They cause you to get drunk. Never leave an food or drinks unsupervised. That's when they spike your food or drink. But they end up apologizing. They will still be trouble yet sweet towards you. I can already imagine it.

So there's that. The Frat boys I can't trust and need to stay away.

I wish this didn't happen. Why me? Why do this to me? Most importantly, why do it to anyone?

--- ---

It was 5pm and laying in my bed. I was reading a book and there was a knock.

'I wasn't expecting anyone so I suppose it might be Hayden.' I thought.

I smiled and stood up and walks to the door.

I opened it and there stood Luke. I cocked up an eyebrow, "Luke?" He smiled and waved, "Hiya."

I chuckle, "What are you doing here? Cammie isn't here. She had a meeting with her cl-" He cuts me off, "Yeah yeah. I know and so does Hayden. His class has a meeting and extra hours to do. I got bored." He said the last putting his hands in his pockets and a small shrug.

"Uhh-huh." I said with a smirk and we laughed. He smiled, "I thought we could hand out today. I think we should get to know each other more." He said with a charming smile.

I rolled my eyes, smiling, "Sure."

He cheers, "Yes! I thought you'll reject me to you reading books!"

I pout for fun, "I can rearrange that." I mummbled.

He put his hands up a little, "Okay okay okay." He chuckled, "C'mon."

--- ---

I scream when the roller coster dropped and smiles.

Luke apparently took me to the carnival and first thing he wanted to go on was the 'Twister'. A roller coaster with 3 loops and goes fast...

I loved it!

Me and Luke scream happy and so did everyone else did too.

First loop came.