Chapter 58: What if's

Astrid

I let the hot water take over my body. I was really curious what everyone or 'someone' had in mind to tell me.

I finish up and turns off the water. I dry myself and my hair. After 5 minutes, I dry my wet hair quick but not completely dry. I was half way done when I braid it of to the left with with a small braid through it.

I wore my Aeropostale that had the year 1987 and matching pj shorts. I come one out and they all drew their attention to me.

I rolled my eyes ajd looked at Renee. She seemed happy as ever which always made me happy.

I sit next to her, "Now care to explain why your here and NOT in Bulavart College?" I questioned.

She smiled and gave a nervous laugh a little, "Well... I finished my course in that college and graduated a little early."

She gave a huge smile and I smile back, "Awe. Congrats. What does that have to do with you here again?" I wanted to know.

"Well, my professor sent me here, states away to a nice job that can get me started and It's acually only a 10 minute drive with traffic. I hate traffic here." She groaned.

"Tell me about it." Everyone in the room but here said in unison. She chuckles, "Well Ally, I seemed gotton to know that Famous Cammilla." She turned to her and smiled.

Cammie hops up, "And I gotton to know the Famous Renee." She walked up and slung an arm around Renee, "We're already best friends."

I knew it.

I laughed, "Already? How come I knew this was gonna happen?" They laugh and we three hug.

We finally separate and I look at the guys.

I sigh, "Renee, I think you don't want to be here right now. I already know what the subject is about."

"Wh...what-why? What happened?" She asks, disquiet. I sigh, "Someone happened in the past recent couple mouths. How about I'll catch up with you tommorow? We can head to the carnival like we did before?" I smiled soft.

She smiled and nods, "Okay. I hope everything is okay,"she glanced at the boys, "and don't even dare cause any trouble with her." She growled and walked out.

I sigh, "Now the boys. Frat boy news ooorrr... Are you guys here to defend Hayden that he didn't mean to cheat on me? If it's the second choice, don't speak. I'm not willing to hear it." I crossed my arms over my chest, waiting.

Drew sighs, "The Frat guys plan to strike soon. I guess you can say I eavesdropped on them. But I don't know now cause I...got...kicked...out." He rubs the back of his neck.

I nod soft, "Anything else?" I glanced at each boy.

Hayden sighs, "Well, I still have explaining to do."

There was a long moment of a pause and silence through the room.

I sigh after a moment of silence, "What is there to explain when I had enough?" I said coldly. Okay, I was a bit harsh but hey, I wanted to get some anger and stress off my chest.

Hiccup

She sighs, "What is there to explain when I had enough?" She said coldly.

Ouch, harsh much? Where did her new attitude come from? She did walk in with Toby and was happy one minute. When she saw me, the happiness from her sailed away.

I stood up and looked at everyone, "Give us a few minutes alone." I announced. They nod and walked on out.

Once I heard the door click shut, I glanced at her. She sat on her bed and fondled with the hem of her shirt a little.