Seven

‘Hyung I like to marry Jungkook. I promise I’ll keep him safe even if I have to die. I hope you will give me permission…’ Taehyung said

Joongi was staring at Taehyung surprised and Taehyung somewhat felt nervous eventhough he didn’t show it.

‘You want to marry my brother?’ Joongi asked in doubt

Taehyung nodded his head.

‘Why?’ Joongi asked because he was utterly surprised that the cold ruthless mafia boss is asking his brother’s hand for marriage. He was known to have no relationship so Joongi being shocked is understatement.

‘It’s safe for Jungkook if he’s with me. You know how everyone fears me. So if they learn that Jungkook is mine they wouldn’t dare to touch Jungkook.’

‘I don’t know Taehyung. Just to keep my brother safe I can’t force him to enter a loveless marriage. Since he was little he was fantasying his marriage. How he would marry someone he loves. So if he hears that he will get arranged to marry he will be heartbroken.’

‘Hyung think carefully and then talk with Jungkook. Just remember the earlier incidents. You don’t want them to repeat right. He will be more traumatised by this incidents that occurred continuously.’

At that moment Jungkook came into the room with drinks for them.

‘Taehyung hyung I don’t know what you like so I brought hot chocolate. Is that okay with you.’ Jungkook asked

‘That’s fine Jungkook.’ And Jungkook handed the drinks to Joongi and Taehyung.

‘Then I should get going hyung and Jungkook stay safe okay.’

Jungkook got up and bowed to Taehung. ‘thank you for saving me hyung and passed my gratitude to other hyungs as well.’

Taehyung nodded and went away after bidding goodbyes to Jungkook and Joongi.

-----------------------------------

Crashing sounds could be heard in a certain room.

‘Sir please calm down…’ the secretary tried to aimlessly stop Kang Soohyun from destroying everything in the room.

‘That Joongi, how dare he play smart with me. Don’t worry you might have saved your brother this time but next time I will make sure that I will have your signature in my file. I won’t show mercy.’ And Sohyung started laughing like a maniac.

-----------------------------------

It was evening when Jungkook and Joongi came home. Joongi told Jungkook to wash up while he prepares dinner for both of them. Jungkook nodded and rushed to his room wanting to clean himself up thoroughly. It was a hectic day for Jungkook. Eventhough during the time Jungkook captured he was scared no matter how much he tried to masked his fear. He shuddered at the thought. He prayed that he shouldn’t get caught in that situation anymore.

Eventhough he didn’t voice out his feelings when Taehyung entered into the room he felt so secured and he also felt some kind of warmth spreading through his body. Even if its not the right situation for such thoughts Jungkook felt like he is beginning to like Taehyung despite him knowing that Taehyung is a mafia boss.

He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts and stepped into the shower. After a warm shower and getting dressed in pyjamas he went down to have dinner with his brother.

‘Ih you came down I was about to call you down.’ Joongi said

‘Hyung didn’t Jieun noona called you?’

‘She called me last month after that I didn’t hear from her. She must be busy with her studies.’

‘When will she graduate hyung?’

‘She said she has final exams this month. She will probably return to korea next month.’

‘Ohhh… I can’t wait until she comes… tell noona to bring a souvenir from US.’

Joongi laughed at his brothers cuteness and nodded his head. Jieun is Joongi’s girlfriend. She went to USA for higher studies. She loves Jungkook so much and treats him like a baby. She also spoils Jungkook a lot.

‘What about you koo? Don’t you have a lover yet.’

Jungkook don’t know why when his brother mentioned lover his mind thought of Taehyung and the sudden thought caused him to blush. Joongi who was watching Jungkook and raised a brow when he noticed the blush.

‘Why are you blushing koo?’ Joongi asked

‘Well hyung I don’t have a lover but I do a crush on someone.’ Jungkook said in a small voice afraid of his brther’s reaction.

‘Who is he/she?’ Joongi asked protective nature already showing.

‘Hyung…’ jungkook whined ‘I’ll tell you once I feel comfortable talking about that subject.’

Joongi sighed. He was going to bring up about marriage with Taehyung but seeing his brother having a crush he felt a bit sad. But his brother’s safety comes first before anything else.

‘Jungkook I think you have to forget about your crush.’

Jungkook looked at Joongi with sad eyes ‘but why hyung?’

‘Because I talked with Taehyung and arranged your marriage with Taehyung.’  Joongi said without looking at Jungkook. He doesn’t like when Jungkook cries.

‘Did Taehyung hyung agreed to marry me.’

‘Well he’s the one who asked for the marriage. You marrying Taehyung is the best thing koo. He will protect you from every danger. Please try to understand. I agreed to him because I don’t want to see you getting hurt koo.’

Joongi looked at Jungkook to see Jungkook’s reaction ony to see him smiling widely and Joongi was quite confused.

‘Koo will you marry Taehyung?’

‘Yes..’ Jungkook shouted startling Joongi in process.

-----------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone.

Jimin and V gave us the best Christmas gift

Snow flower and Christmas love...

Plz vote and  comment...
💜💜