Thirty six

Jungkook decided to check around the office since it’s been a while since he came to his father’s office. While looking around he saw their family picture a bit crooked so he went near it to adjust it. While moving the picture he saw something interesting. So he slowly checked around the room thoroughly and found a camera.

He opened the computer and decided to put his computing skills into use now. He was hacking the camera in the room and got connected to the camera. Seems like the camera is situated in a place that everything is seems visible. Jungkook further decided to hack into the camera to find out who placed the camera.

After awhile of typing some codes he was waiting until it loads. The result he got shocked him. He fished out his phone and took a picture. He tried calling Taehyung but Taehyung didn’t answer his call. He left a quick text to Taehyung.

Then Jungkook called Jin. But Jin was not answering his phone as well. Now Jungkook was frustrated. He disabled the camera fixed in his father’s room and decide to look every hook and corner of the room. He felt like that bastard who fixed the camera must have been after something his father has that he or Joongi unaware of.

-----------------------------------

‘Jungkook is calling me at this time. Why is that?’ Jin wondered. Taehyung and guys are now gathered in the living room. Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok are preparing a late night snack.

‘Why is Jungkook keep calling you hyung?’ Yoongi asked.

‘I don’t know. Probably to ask about Taehyung again. If Taehyung doesn’t want to face Jungkook then we shouldn’t meddle in their lives as well.’ Jin said and Yoongi nodded his head.

‘You’re right let them solve it themselves. If they’re meant to be, they will come around. Don’t worry too much.’ Yoongi said.

And the three of them continued to cook.

When the three were about to finish cooking Namjoon came running to the kitchen.

‘Hobi my laptop got hacked.’ Namjoon almost screamed which made everyone to gather around.

‘Oh.. calm down Namjoonah. Let’s take things slowly. Though I thought we put a protection to our computers so no one could invade’ Hoseok said took his laptop and set to work.

Now others were scared. No one can beat Namjoon and Hoseok when it comes to hacking so who were able to do this Taehyung thought.

While Hoseok and Namjoon was working a video popped up which startled him and it was Jungkook. Taehyung felt like he couldn’t breathe. After a month he got to see Jungkook’s face.

‘What did Jungkook hack my computer?’
Namjoon exclaimed. ‘He is something else.’

‘Seems like that..’ Hoseok trailed off.

‘Jin hyung why are you not answering my call. It’s an emergency please connect me to Taehyung. Please I’m begging you. Jin hyung I’m calling you so please answer the phone ok. It is really an urgent matter. If not Taehyung I’m fine talking about it with Yoongi hyung or Namjoon or Hobi hyung as well.’ Jungkook said and the video vanished as well.

Not even a minute passed Jin received a call from Jungkook. This time Jin answered and put the call on speaker mode.

‘Hyung.. I’m sorry for disturbing you but I found something interesting.’ Jungkook continued and told about the camera in his father’s room.

‘I hacked into the camera and found out it was Kim Jaewook who planted the camera. Maybe he is after something my father has.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung’s and guys eyes widened when they heard the name.

‘Hyung I want to meet with other hyungs. I want to discuss something. I can’t tell it on the phone because you know it will be risky.’ Jungkook said.

‘I will come to your house tomorrow. Bye hyung.’ Jungkook said and ended the call without waiting for anyone’s reply.

‘Well that Kim Jaewook.’ Taehyung gritted his teeth out of anger. ‘If Jungkook hacked into their system they must been alerted. We have to protect Jungkook now.’ Namjoon said.

Taehyung was on his peak of anger. Everything seems to be in a mess.

‘Maybe Jungkook’s father has that book Taehyung. If we were able to find that book then we will be able to send Jaewook straight to hell without a problem.’ Yoongi said.

‘Like we planned before we will talk to Joongi hyung first. We will take permission from him to search the house. Jin hyung call Jungkook and tell him to stay in the house itself without going anywhere and we will meet him there.’ Taehyung said.

‘I think Jungkook is also searching about his parent death. How about you tell him everything tae.’ Jin asked.

‘yes I think what Jin hyung said is right.’ Jimin agreed as well.

‘Fine then contact Joongi hyung and tell him we will meet him in his house tomorrow.’ Taehyung said.

-----------------------------------

‘Oh.. someone is ringing the door bell. Hyung are you expecting someone.’ Jungkook asked and Joongi nodded his head. He went to open the door for his guests and Jungsoo followed him as well.

‘Appa…’ Jungsoo screamed once he spotted Taehyung and clung onto his leg. Jungkook who heard Jungsoo screamed like that ran to the door as well and his eyes welled up in tears when he saw Taehyung.

‘Tae you came..’ Jungkook stuttered.

‘Take him away from me.’ Taehyung said in his cold voice indicating him to Jungsoo. Jungkook nodded his head and carried Jungsoo.

‘Appa are you angry with me.’ Jungsoo asked in a small voice. Taehyung didn’t answer and rolled his eyes. Jungkook felt like crying when he saw Taehyung like that. Behind Taehyung were others as well. Joongi controlled himself not to punch Taehyung since Jungsoo is still there. He let them in and guided them to the living room.

‘Noona can you take Jungsoo to his room and be with him.’ Jungkook said and handed Jungsoo to Jieun who was now crying because of his appa. Jieun nodded her head and left with Jungsoo.

-----------------------------------

Happy birthday suga...💜💜💜🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🥳🥳🥳🥳

💜💜💜🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🥳🥳🥳🥳

And

And....

Why did my bias had to attack me like this

Why did my bias had to attack me like this.... he is so cute and not at the same time..... ahhhhhhh.....

Hope you enjoy the story....

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜