Twenty four

Taehyung entered the room and stared at Jungkook with wide eyes not being able to process the situation and Jungkook also stared back at Taehyung. Heejun took that chance to attack Jungkook but Taehyung immediately jumped in and started fighting with Heejun.

‘You whoever you are I will deal with you later.’ Taehyung told to Jungkook. Jungkook rushed towards the guys who are tied up. Jimin went in to help Taehyung and both of them together tied up Heejun. Jimin dragged Heejun towards his tied up and men and Heejun widen his eyes coming to a realization why they couldn’t complete their work.

Taehyung dragged the masked man away from the tied up men, signaling Jimin to keep an eye on them.

‘Who are you?’ Taehyung questioned after pushing Jungkook to the wall harshly. Taehyung can’t recognize Jungkook because of the mask and Jungkook winced when Taehyung pushed him harshly and glared at Taehyung.

‘Answer me. Who the hell are you? And how come you know what they were up to?’ Taehyung questioned without letting the other to answer.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head and removed his mask which cause a gasp to leave from Taehyung’s lips and looked down. Taehyung realized he was harsh towards the person he is trying to win forgiveness.

Jungkook kept on glaring at Taehyung. ‘Me. How come I know what they were up to. Well I was observing everything and found a suspicious man coming towards this room and that’s how I ended up in this situation.’ Jungkook said with coldness laced on his voice.

‘Kookie… I’m sorry I couldn’t recognize you because of the mask… please I literally wasn’t aware ok..’ Taehyung begged and Jungkook sighed. Well Taehyung do have a point Jungkook thought and decided to let it go.

‘Whatever..’ Jungkook mumbled.

‘You forgive me right?’ Taehyung asked.

‘You didn’t do something to be sorry for.’ Jungkook said looking somewhere else.

‘Thank you kookie…’ Taehyung smiled which did weird flips in Jungkook’s stomach.

‘What are you gonna do with them?’ Jungkook asked Taehyung.

‘We’ll send them to NIS for questioning.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘I will inform Jackson hyung since we are the ones who are in charge of today’s mission.’ Jungkook said and fished out his phone and sent a quick message to Jackson.

‘You know xos is not a big gang, don’t you think they are working under someone. Who knows what if there is someone planning something else. What if this is just a distraction?’ Jungkook questioned deeply which made Taehyung to think as well.

‘Namjoon hyung keep an eye on every single person on the event. Tell others as well to be on alert.’ Taehyung ordered and ran towards Heejun and kicked him on the stomach.

‘What is the plan you bastard?’ Taehyung kicked Heejun in anger but Heejun just laughed which annoyed the hell out of Taehyung.

‘So you’re gonna keep your mouth shut. Is that it?’ Taehyung spat.

‘Well lets see how long you’re gonna keep your bloody mouth shut.’ Taehyung said and started torturing Heejun. Jimin too joined Taehyung while Jungkook rushed to the hall to try and find anything out.

-----------------------------------

‘Mark hyung now is the time for some spicy action. Tell others to be on alert as well.’

Well others by means Yugyeom and Bambam who came with Jungkook and Mark. Jackson is dressed as the doorman. Jinyoung and Younjae are disguised as waiters. JB is disguised as a woman. They all listened to Jungkook’s brief description of what happened and got more attentive.

‘BTS members are there as well, so lets work together with them.’ Jungkook said through the earpiece.

Jungkook sniffed the air because he smelt something awful and saw there is smoke in the hall.

‘Guys… lets stay full on alert right now.’ Jackson said through the earpiece.

And they get to work…

-----------------------------------

‘Aghhhh…. It was a hectic day today guys. Good work.’ Hoseok said.

They’re in NIS quarters with the captured guys. They weren’t successful to find out who started the smoke and the CEO of the xy company went missing. They will probably able to atleast get a clue from Heejun. That’s what they’re hoping for.

‘Yes, everyone… good work…’ Jackson replied.

‘Well Jungkook is the hero of the night, since he was big help in catching those guys.’ Jimin said which made Jungkook to become shy at the sudden attention.

‘No everyone was with me. I didn’t do this alone.’ Jungkook tried saying but others denied.

‘No I don’t think so.’ Taehyung said ‘you fought those two guys and captured them. You also prevent Heejun as well. Then you also said it might be a distraction, which was true. You also took care of the people in the hall during smoke, guiding them and guiding us as well. You’re the best agent.’ Taehyung said which made Jungkook to become flustered at the compliment.

‘Yeah…. I agree with tae.’ Jimin said and hugged the younger.

One by one said their byes and went.

‘Tae if you don’t mind can you drop Jungkook at home. I have work here.’ Mark said and Taehyung immediately agreed while Jungkook disagreed. After a lot of pleading from Mark, Jungkook complied to go with Taehyung.

‘You were awesome today kookie… thank you for your help.’ Taehyung said.

‘It’s no problem and it’s my duty. No need for thank yous.’ Jungkook said.

The car ride to Jungkook’s house was a comfortable silence. Once they reached the apartment the duo got off from the car.

‘Well… good night hyung. Thank you for the ride.’ Jungkook said and turned to go but Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards him.

‘What?..’ Jungkook said confused.

Taehyung kept staring at Jungkook, before Jungkook could say anything Jungkook felt lips on his lips. Taehyung kissed Jungkook and Jungkook’s eyes widened due to the kiss…

-----------------------------------

Well.... I have nothing special to say...
Enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜