Thirty one

‘Are you sure this is the place?’ Yoongi asked.

‘Hmm… this is where the Jungkook’s necklace tracker lead us to.’ Namjoon said.

‘Alright, then we will slowly and accurately start our plan. Are the earpieces working everyone.’ Hoseok asked connecting the earpieces.

‘Yes…’ everyone soflty answered.

Jin is with Jungsoo and Joongi, Jieun and Mark are with them incase anything happens there when others are in the mission.

‘Alright… everyone fighthing.’ Namjoon and Hoseok cheered.

‘Everyone nodded their heads and got out of their cars and slowly took their respective positions.

‘Taehyung won’t show mercy to anyone. He is that pissed.’ Hoseok said shuddering. He only saw Taehyung angry once and it scared him.

-----------------------------------

Jungkook was just laying on the bed singing softly while caressing his stomach. He was so stressed that he suddenly started getting stomach cramps so he knew he must have stressed out his baby. With difficulty he calmed himself down first then he started to sing so his baby would be fine.

Suddenly the door opened with a bang startling Jungkook. Two guys rushed towards Jungkook and pulled him out. Jungkook was so confused. He can’t struggle because he was able to calm down with difficulty and he didn’t want to give his baby much stress. So he decided let the guys do whatever they want and surrendered.

Jungkook was confused why everyone was panicking and in a rush, but his confusion was answered shortly when he heard gun shots and loud crashes. He has thought it must be Taehyung and the guys. Jungkook felt ecstatic.

Jungkook was dragged in different way from the fights and Jungkook knew that Minjae guy is planning to escape with Jungkook. Jungkook was thinking way from breaking free from this guys. He also had the urge throw up.

‘Please can you slow down.’ Jungkook pleaded.

‘No… shut up and follow.’ The guy 1 said.

‘But I feel like throwing up. You know I’m not lying. I’m pregnant. I have morning sickness.’ Jungkook tried reasoning.

‘Do you think we will buy your excuse?’ the guy 2 said.

‘Then you leave me no choice but throw up on you guys.’ Jungkook said and looked at guy 2.
They shrugged off Jungkook’s words and continued dragging Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn’t hold anymore and threw up which made the two guys holding Jungkook to losen their grip and move away from Jungkook. Jungkook ran to a corner and continued to throw up.

‘That guy… what?’ the guys who were holding Jungkook was disgusted.

Jungkook wiped his mouth and looked at the guys. ‘you should have listened to me. You wouldn’t have ended up in this situation.’ Jungkook said and looked at the cctv in the garden.

Another two more guys appeared along with Minjae.

‘What took you guys so long?’ Minjae asked.

‘He threw up sir.’ Guy 1 said bowing to Minjae.

‘Threw up?’ Minjae scoffed and looked at Jungkook ‘look baby boy when I’m being  generous to you, you better take use of it. Now follow me like a good boy without making a noise.’ Minjae said going towards Jungkook.

‘And where do you think of going?’ a deep voice asked which made everyone to look at the source, finding Taehyung and Yoongi standing and panting.

Jungkook felt happy that Taehyung came quickly.

‘Taehyung?’ Minjae asked.

‘Yes its Taehyung? I will be kind enough to let you go if you give me back Jungkook.’ Taehyung said looking directly into Minjae’s eyes.

Minjae felt a shiver run down his spine when he looked at Taehyung’s cold eyes. However, Minjae tried to look like he was not affected by Taehyung’s intimidating gaze.

Taking the advantage of everyone’s shocked stated Jungkook ran towards Taehyung. This angered Minjae and hell break lose.

Taehyung and Yoongi fought off with the guys trying to protect Jungkook as much as they can.

Taehyung’s back was facing Minjae and Minjae pulled his gun aiming at Taehyung. Even Yoongi was busy fighting to notice what was happening. However, Jungkook saw this and screamed Taehyung’s name and ran towards Taehyung.

The next moment Taehyung felt like his world is falling apart. He is sure he heard the gun shot, he also saw that Minjae was aiming to Taehyung but he couldn’t feel anything. Tears welled up in Taehyung’s eyes when he saw blood in Jungkook’s stomach.

By the time got7 members also came to the garden. Jackson went towards Minjae and ordered two of his men to take away Minjae.

Taehyung was now kneeling down with Jungkook in his hold.

‘Kookie… please open your eyes for me. We will take you to the hospital quickly so keep your eyes open.’ Taehyung pleaded and carried Jungkook. Jimin was holding a cloth on the place where blood was gushing out and they rushed towards the car as fast as they can. Jungkook was trying to stay conscious but he was feeling tired due to loss of blood.

‘Please baby stay awake. Don’t leave me. We also have Jungsoo. Please think of Jungsoo too.’ Taehyung pleaded.

‘Taetae…’ Jungkook called out in small voice..

‘Kookie don’t speak… hmmm… it will strain you out.’ Taehyung said now crying, unable to hold back his tears.

They reached the hospital and Jungkook was wheeled to the operating theatre. And others were waiting for news…

After hours of waiting, Taehyung stood up when the doctor came outside and rushed towards him.

‘I’m sorry…’ doctor said which made Taehyung to stumble now full on crying.

-----------------------------------
Oh... this is bad... it totally slip out of my mind that today's Jhope's birthday...
I feel so bad about forgetting it...
I'm sorry our sunshine..😭😭😭

Happy birthday to our sunshine...
The best dancer, rapper, producer, and cheerful person...

-----------------------------------Hope you enjoy the story

Hope you enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment..
💜💜