Twenty six

‘I actually want to talk about Taehyung… and the scene from 4 years ago. I know I’m bringing up bad memories but let’s talk it out. Shall we?’ Jin asked and wait for the younger to answer.

Jungkook thought for a moment and nodded his head. ‘fine hyung let’s talk.’

‘Thanks kookie… I know you’re heartbroken, so is Taehyung. He loves you dearly. There are some memories which you and Taehyung share together. In fact Taehyung has loved you for a long long time.’ Jin said which confused Jungkook even more.

‘What are you talking about, hyung?’ Jungkook asked.

‘You don’t remember anything because you lost memories after your parents’ death but you and Taehyung used to be best friends. Our family and your family were close. You and Taehyung were inseparable. Taehyung loved you as long as I can remember. He even has a secret room pictures full of you both and all the memories of you stored there. Taehyung is just scared that something will happen to you once he accepted your proposal. He cried for breaking your heart. He hurt himself everyday for doing that to you. Even yesterday he hurt himself. I can’t see him anymore in pain kookie. You are also in pain, so is he. Stop this pain and get together. If any obstacle comes in your way then you can solve it together.’ Jin said with tears flowing on his cheeks.

‘Hyung… you’re making me feel like I’m the guilty one here.’ Jungkook said.

‘No… no… Taehyung is stupid for rejecting you that time but he was scared that if his dark world comes to know about you then you will be in danger. Put yourself in his shoes, you will understand.’ Jin said.

Jungkook thought for awhile and came into a realization that what Jin said was true.

‘You’re right hyung. I would have done the same if I was in Taehyung’s state. Don’t worry I will make everything right.’ Jungkook said and Jin stood up from his seat and hugged the younger thanking the younger. Jungkook also hugged Jin tigtly feeling contended.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung was laying on his bed thinking how to win Jungkook’s heart. He felt helpless at the moment, felt like nothing is important if Jungkook is not by his side. He kept on sighing again and again.

As he was about to fall asleep he heard his phone ringing so he lazily looked at the phone but jolt awake when he saw who actually is calling him.

‘H—helloo..’ Taehyung answered hesistantly.

‘Hello hyung, are you perhaps busy right now?’ Jungkook asked from the other line. ‘if so I’ll call you later.’

‘NO.. I mean I’m not busy… I can talk…’ Taehyung replied afraid Jungkook will hung up the phone.

‘Mmmm… hyung can we meet up.’ Jungkook asked.

‘Sure, sure.. when and where?’ Taehyung asked nodding his head although Jungkook can’t see. He was surprised that Jungkook approached him first.

‘Mmm… then lets meet tonight near the han river at 8. Will you be free at that time?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Yes… absolutely I’m free. Then see you tonight.’ Taehyung said.

‘Ok… bye…’ Jungkook said and hang up the phone before Taehyung could bid bye.

Taehyung felt his heart racing rapidly. He started jumping on the bed not being able contain his happiness, screaming and shouting which made others to rush to his room to see the commotion, only to find that Taehyung is jumping on the bed like an idiot.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung reached near the river before eight. He felt like the time is going slow. He kept walking here and there not being able to stay in one place.

He turned around and felt like his breath got stuck on his throat when he saw Jungkook coming towards him. ‘is that an angel from heaven..’  Taehyung thought as Jungkook approached him.

‘H—hi..’ Taehyung stuttered feeling that words getting stuck in his throat.

‘Hi hyung..’ Jungkook gave a small wave and handed Taehyung a hot chocolate.

‘I know you don’t like coffee so I bought a hot chocolate for you.’ Jungkook said.

‘Oh.. thank you..’ Taehyung replied and he looked at the river not knowing how to start the conversation. He actually don’t know why Jungkook called for him in the first place.

-----------------------------------

‘I talked with Jin hyung, no actually Jin hyung said he wants to meet up… I heard everything from Jin hyung.’ Jungkook started making Taehyung to look at Jungkook.

‘What kind of thing you heard?’ Taehyung asked.

‘About us being childhood best friends, about how you had feelings for me since then. I’m sorry to think that I’m the only one who got hurt, when you were hurting as well.’ Jungkook apologized.

‘No Jungkook don’t apologise. If I was not being a coward and took the situation to my hands then we won’t be here now… so don’t apologise, it’s not your fault..’ Taehyung said and brought Jungkook for a hug hesitantly and Jungkook hugged Taehyung back pressing his ear to Taehyung’s chest.

They stayed in each other’s embrace for a while and Jungkook pulled out of the embrace and looked at Taehyung and smile at him.

‘Let’s stop regretting hyung. Let the bygones be bygones. Let’s start over. Shall we?’ Jungkook asked and Taehyung couldn’t contain his happiness he immediately hugged Jungkook.

‘Yes Jungkook… let’s stop all the regrets…’ Taehyung said and tightened his hug feeling utterly happy.

After a while of being in each other’s embrace Jungkook looked at Taehyung and leaned in for a kiss. To say Taehyung was surprised is understandable, however Taehyung woke from his shock and kissed Jungkook back. They kissed passionately not caring about the surrounding.

‘I love you hyung..’ Jungkook mumbled after they broke off the kiss. ‘I love you so much taetae..’ Jungkook repeated.

‘I love you too my baby..’ Taehyung replied and leaned in for another kiss.

-----------------------------------

I don't know why but I started feeling lazy and felt like not doing anything... but I also can't keep my readers waiting so I here I am.

Hope you enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜