Forty one

‘Hyung please help me’ Taehyung said.

Well a week later Taehyung called the guys to his office room. Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin gathered in his office room. Jungkook and Jungsoo was not home because they went to Busan with Joongi and Jieun to visit their grandparents.

‘What kind of help are you seeking from us?’ Jimin asked ‘make it quick ok. I have a date with Hyerin.’ Jimin said.

And the guys ‘oohed..’

‘Well I’m planning to propose to Jungkook.’  Taehyung said.

‘Oohhh… congrats’ the guys sincerely congratulated Taehyung, feeling happy that the mafia boss is finally settling down and leading a happy life.

‘So what can we do for you?’ Namjoon asked.
‘Well…’ Taehyung and the guys planned the proposal.

-----------------------------------------

‘Mommy why didn’t appa come with us. I miss him.’ Jungsoo asked.

‘He is busy with work baby… we’ll go home day after tomorrow so enjoy with halmeoni and harabeoji. They always wanted to see you.’ Jungkook said.

‘Alright mommy, I will play with halmeoni and harabeoji…’ Jungsoo said and ran towards his grandmother.

‘Halmeoni you don’t have to cook. I will do it.’ Jungkook said coming towards the kitchen.

‘Exactly halmeoni, you and harabeoji should come and live with us now. You are now old to live by yourselves.’ Joongi said munching on a fresh carrot.

‘Oh… silly we’re not alone. We have your aunty and uncle to look after us. Don’t worry too much. We live it here.’ Grandmother said.

‘But please do visit us time to time. We want to play with our great grandchild.’ Grandpa said from the living room.

‘We will grandpa.’ Joongi said.

‘Oh… kookie next time you come, come with your husband. We want to see him.’ grandpa said.

‘Ok harabeoji I will come with him next time though he is still not my husband.’ Jungkook said and set to cook lunch.

-----------------------------------------

‘Kookie when are you coming back?’ Taehyung asked from the phone. He called Jungkook to find out when he is coming back.

‘I will come back day after tomorrow hyung. Why? Do you perhaps miss me?’ Jungkook asked playfully.

‘Hmmmm. I miss you so much.’ Taehyung answered truthfully.

‘Grandpa and grandma wants to meet you.’ Jungkook said.

‘Really. Maybe I should visit them. I must introduce myself to them after all.’ Taehyung said making up his mind to visit Jungkook’s family.

‘Hyung go to sleep its late. Have a good night. Bye and love you..’ Jungkook said and hang because he got shy.

Taehyung smiled widely feeling happy. I love you too koo… Taehyung thought.

-------‐---------------------------------

‘Jungkook will be here by afternoon so make sure you all follow the plan.’ Jin said.

‘Jungkook is quite observer when necessary, so make sure you all act natural.’ Taehyung instructed.

‘Yes sir..’ Jimin said jokingly… and Taehyung glared. It was quite obvious for others that he is tensed. So they try to joke here and there trying lighten up the mood.

‘Oh… relax buddy. Don’t be tensed. He will accept you.’ Hosoek said.

‘Yeah.. yeah he wouldn’t reject you.’ Namjoon said.

Taehyung took a deep breath and tried to calm his heartbeat. And they all once again revised the plan.

-----------------------------------------

‘Oh… kookie how was the visit to your grandparents.’ Jin asked.

‘It was great hyung. Halmeoni and harabeoji wouldn’t let go of Jungsoo.’ Jungkook said chuckling.

‘Is taetae busy hyung?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Oh… yes.. he is. He might not come home today. He had to take care of a business out of the city, so he, Namjoon and Hoseok went.’ Jin said.

‘Ohh really alright hyung. I will put Jungsoo to sleep and join you downstairs.’ Jungkook said and Jin nodded his head and went down leaving Jungkook to pack out.

-----------------------------------------

‘Why should we leave Jungsoo to aunt Chae hyung.’ Jungkook asked.

‘Because we’re going to a club and we can’t have a small kid in there right?’ Jin said.

‘Hyung I don’t want to go.’ Jungkook said pouting.

‘Oh.. come on you need to loosen up once in a while. Come on let’s go. I’m not accepting any excuses.’ Jin said and literally dragged Jungkook to the car.

After 30 minutes drive they reached to their usual club and went to VIP section. In there a banner was hung with letters “congratulation” in big.

‘Hyung what kind of party is this?’ Jungkook asked.

‘You’ll see..’ Jin said playfully and dragged Jungkook to a seat.

The lights turn off and a voice was heard, which Jungkook recognize very well.

‘My koo baby… I know this is cheesy and I also know that you and me both hate cheesy stuffs.. so I’ll get this straight. When I thought happiness is not for me, the moment when I saw you smiling brought a smile to my face and unknown happiness rushed to me. I always craved for you. I also have hurt you in multiple conditions.. and I’m sorry.. I love you koo…’ Taehyung said and came towards Jungkook.

‘Will you marry me?’ Taehyung asked kneeling in front of Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------

This time also I failed to upload the story in Saturday or Sunday since I was not home...

Hope you will enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜