Twenty five

Taehyung kissed Jungkook which made Jungkook to widened his eyes out of shock. After a moment Jungkook came out of his trance and tried to push Taehyung but Taehyung was holding him strongly. Jungkook used all of his energy and pushed Taehyung, who stumbled a bit because of the force.

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Jungkook cried out.

‘I—I’m sorry Jungkook… its.. just…’ Taehyung couldn’t speak, due to lack of explanation.

‘Forget it.’ Jungkook said and ran away from Taehyung.

Taehyung was frustrated towards himself he kicked the car tire and got in the car and drove away while Jungkook secretly watched Taehyung driving away.

Jungkook wanted to believe in Taehyung and be in his arms but he feels scared when he remembers the scene from 4 years ago. He’s scared that Taehyung must be acting, he’s scared to face the present reality. Jungkook sighed and went to his house thinking it has been a long night for him.

-----------------------------------

Seokjin and Yoongi was about to cuddle when they heard a crashing sound. Yoongi slowly got up gesturing Jin to stay quiet and pulled his gun out from the side table and slowly went out and peaked from the stairway only to find Taehyung sitting on top of broken glass with bleeding hands.

Yoongi quickly ran to his room. ‘hyung come down quickly with first aid’ Yoongi said and dashed out leaving a shocked Jin in the room. Nonetheless Jin came out of the shock and grabbed the first aid and rushed out. The scene he met with made Jin scared.

‘Oh… baby Tae… what have you done to yourself?’ Jin cried and told Yoongi to move away so he could embrace Taehyung. Taehyung didn’t care at the moment if he was showing his weak side to anyone, he becomes vulnerable when Seokjin embraces him when in need.

‘I messed up hyung… I messed up big this time…’ Taehyung cried out.

‘Its alright. Nothing will happen’ Jin tried to comfort Taehyung but it wasn’t working.

‘NO.. nothing’s alright. I told Jungkook I will work hard to earn his love, but me being me ended up kissing him. Now he’s going to push me away hyung. I startled him.’ Taehyung said the events that happened earlier tonight.

‘I have to say, you did mess up on this one, but stop torturing yourself like this. Harming yourself won’t bring Jungkook to you. Instead of weeping like this and wasting time, utilize that time to think ways to make Jungkook yours…’Jin said slowly caressing his brother’s hair.

Taehyung looked at Jin and nodded his head. ‘you’re right hyung. I shouldn’t waste my time in crying and make plans.’ Taehyung said with a determined look and stood up, but Jin grabbed hold of his shoulder and made him sit on the chair.

‘Before you start anything let’s get you treated. You look like a shipwreck. Then afterwards go wash up and get a goodnight sleep.’ Jin rambled on which made Taehyung to smile.

‘You know hyung, I’m lucky.’ Taehyung said suddenly which brought a confused look on Jin.

‘So suddenly… why?’ Jin questioned his lips tugging upwards.

‘I’m lucky that me and Joonie hyung have a brother like you.’ Taehyung said which made Jin to smile because Taehyung rarely speaks out his heart.

‘Oho… of course you should be happy to have a brother like me.’ Jin tried to joke while flipping his imaginery hair.

‘I’m taking back my words..’ Taehyung said slightly laughing.

‘You brat..’ Jin said and flicked Taehyung’s forehead and they both laughed. Yoongi who was sitting on the couch in living room also smiled at the brothers.

-----------------------------------

It was two days after the kiss incident and Jungkook was preparing breakfast because it was Jungsoo’s first day of school. In the midst of preparation he received a call.

‘Hello… Jeon Jungkook speaking’ Jungkook said.

‘Good morning Jungkook. It’s me Jin hyung.’ Jin spoke through the other end.

‘Oh… hyung good morning. If I ask what made you call me early in the morning.’ Jungkook asked hesistantly.

‘I’m sorry for bothering your busy schedule, but if you could spare me few minutes can we meet up. You can choose the place and time I can make arrangements according to that.’ Jin asked Jungkook.

‘Sure hyung. I’m free today after dropping Jungsoo at school.’ Jungkook replied.

‘Hmm… then tell me where to meet up.’

‘I’ll be at starbucks by 10 hyung’

‘Alright then. Till then bye Jungkook.’ Jin said and hung up the phone.

‘Who are you going to meet up?’ Hyerin asked appearing behind Jungkook.

‘Jin hyung..’ Jungkook simply said and went to wake up Jungsoo and get him ready.

-----------------------------------

‘Did you wait for long hyung?’ Jungkook asked Jin once he entered starbucks.

‘No..no I was afraid I showed up late. I arrived five minutes ago.’ Jin replied ‘Shall we order?’ Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head and they both ordered.

‘I had to talk with Jungsoo’s homeroom teacher for a while that’s why I was late. Sorry..’ Jungkook said.

‘No don’t be. It’s the duty of a parent. You can’t ignore them.’ Jin replied understanding Jungkook and felt sorry for the younger having to go through all this at such a young age.

‘What you wanted to talk about hyung? I know you need to talk something serious with me.’ Jungkook said.

‘Then I won’t beat around bush and go straight to the point.’ Jin said and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘I actually want to talk about Taehyung… and the scene from 4 years ago. I know I’m bringing bad memories but let’s talk it out. Shall we?’ Jin asked and wait for the younger to answer.

-----------------------------------

I felt like watching old award shows and got caught up in watching them that now only I remembered that I hv to update the story..
😂😂

Hope you enjoy the story...