Twenty three

‘I hate this kind of gatherings hyung.’ Jungkook whined to Joongi, but he has no choice since it is his job.

‘I sincerely thank everyone who are present on this successful occasion. This occasion is for signing a contract between xy company and lee corporation. Unfortunately the chairman of lee corporation couldn’t make it in the last minute so instead we will sign the contract with the director of lee corporation.’ The chairman of xy company announced.

Whereas as the speech was going on Jungkook kept on looking everywhere out of boredom and saw a suspicious man entering to a room so Jungkook decided to follow that person slowly. The suspicious looking man was going to the power room and Jungkook decided to observe what that man was going to do and found out he was trying to mess with power switch means trying to cut the power supply.

Jungkook tackled that man however that man was also good at fighting so Jungkook and that man ended up engrossed in an intense fight.

-----------------------------------

On the other hand Taehyung saw the leader of xos gang kept on checking the time everytime and Taehyung found it suspicious.

‘Yoongi hyung the leader of xos is up to something we should be cautious.’ Taehyung said to Yoongi, however Jin also heard him.

‘How about I go near to him and find out?’ Jin suggested and Taehyung shook his head.

‘Hyung have you gone crazy. You can’t even fight and incase a fight broke out what are you gonna do. No, never, I won’t let you take that risk.’ Taehyung denied and Yoongi as well agreed.

‘Hoseok slowly attach a listening bug to that guy.’ Namjoon said.

‘Yes that’s a good idea.’ Jimin jumped in agreeing and Hoseok slowly walked to the direction of xos leader like he is going to get a drink and successfully attached the listening device on the guy.

A moment later that guy walked out of the hall and Hoseok activated the listening device.

‘What is this guy up to? I told him to cut off the power supply right at 8 and what is that idiot doing? Can’t he even do something as simple as this?’ Heejun said.

‘Sir should I go and check up, he is not picking up the phone.’ Another said.

‘Sure go and see what’s going on and you do it.’ Heejun ordered.

After a while Taehyung saw Heejun entering the hall.

‘Jimin you go to the power supply room and stop that guy. If their plan A fails they may go for a plan B as well. Lets see what happens.’ Taehyung said. Jimin nodded his head and slowly went to the supply room.

-----------------------------------

‘What is your motive?’ Jungkook asked after tying the guy and making sure the guy can’t scream. Man kept quiet not answering Jungkook and Jungkook felt his anger rising and punched the man.

‘What you and guys behind you trying to do after cutting off the power supply.’ Before Jungkook could continue the door to power room opened and Jungkook electrocuted the guy so the guy would faint.

Jungkook observed and saw the guy who entered just now is going to the power switch as well so Jungkook tackled the man from behind. That man grabbed a knife and tried to stab Jungkook but Jungkook was able to dodge the attack. The man can’t see Jungkook because of the face mask and tried to remove it but Jungkook kept on dodging all the attacks getting from the man. Jungkook kicked the man and man fall on the floor outside the power room. Jimin who came a bit later on saw the fight between the guy and masked man.

Jimin couldn’t recognize Jungkook because of the mask and kept on watching the fight. The man tried to attack with the knife however Jungkook dodged the knife and kicked the man’s hand causing the man to lose the grip on knife and the knife fell from his hands. Jungkook kicked the knife away and attacked the man. The two broke into an immense fight.

‘Taehyung where are you?’ Jimin asked through the earpiece.

‘Heejun is also coming towards the power room, so I’m following behind him.’ Taehyung replied.

‘Oh… ok…’ Jimin said keeping his eyes on the fight.

Meanwhile Jungkook was able to tie up the man and dragged him to the power room Jimin stepped out from his hiding spot and went to the power room as well closing the door behind him.

‘Who are you?’ Jimin questioned Jungkook. Jungkook startled at the sudden voice and looked up only to see Jimin and sighed.

‘Hyung, you scared me.’ Jungkook said and removed the mask.

‘Ju.. JK?’ Jimin asked.

‘How are you here?’ Jimin questioned.

‘I saw this guy..’ Jungkook pointed the said guy ‘in the hall, he looked suspicious and I followed him and found out he was trying to mess with the switch so I stopped him and then this guy came along.’ Jungkook replied.

‘What brings you here hyung?’ Jungkook questioned Jimin.

‘This guys belong to xos gang, their leader is up to something. I followed this guy’  Jimin pointed to the guy he followed, ‘and saw you fighting. I couldn’t recognize you.’ Jimin said sheepishly.

‘Now what will happen?’ Jungkook asked Jimin. Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

‘We’ll have to see what will happen and then act accordingly to the situation.’ Jimin said.

‘I’ll talk with Taehyung and see what we will do with this guys.’ Jimin said.

Suddenly the door to the power room opened and in came Heejun. Jungkook wore his mask so he can attack if necessary.

‘What are this guys doing?’ Heejun said frustrated.

‘I gave them a simple job and couldn’t get it done.’  Heejun grumbled and tried to switch off the power supply but Jungkook knocked Heejun’s head with a chair from behind at the same moment Taehyung entered the room and stared at Jungkook with wide eyes…

-----------------------------------

Well sorry for not updating these past few days. Got caught up in some work and couldn't find the time to write..

Hope you all will enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜