Fifteen

4 years later

‘For this mission some agents from US will be joining you guys. All you guys have to do is help them. You guys can easily pull them down. From what I have heard they are not stronger than you guys.’ Baekhyung said to Taehyung and his members.

‘If they can be pulled down easily my presence is not necessary right?’ Taehyung questioned Baekhyung earning a glare from the latter.

‘What?’ Taehyung shrugged. ‘You need to be there. Just get to know the agents because they will be joining you guys for other missions as well.’ Baekhyung said.

‘Oh come on hyung, I can always get to know them later on’ Taehyung whined not in the mood of going to any missions.

‘Whatever you lazy ass. What’s wrong with you? You’ve been avoiding all the missions this past 4 years and lying around at home just ordering others.’ Baekhyung said but was returned with a Taehyung shrugging his shoulders clearly not wanting to talk anything.

‘Hyung, its my life and I will do whatever I want. Same goes for others as well. Feel free to make any choice and I would not say anything.’ Taehyung said and stood up and sighed. ‘Also I will attend this mission but remember this will be my last mission and I will quit from this field.’ Taehyung said and walked away before anyone could say anything.

Its been 4 years and Taehyung lost interest in everything when he lost Jungkook from his life. 4 years ago Joongi went to meet Jungkook after 3 months of Jungkook’s disappearance only to find out Jungkook had ran away from Jackson’s place as well and Taehyung tried to find Jungkook but he was unsuccessful in doing so. So he thought its useless him being a mafia leader since he couldn’t even track down Jungkook. Since then Taehyung haven’t been attending any missions but just gives out advices.

Taehyung sighed and locked himself in the office room and kept on looking at Jungkook’s pictures. He regretted letting go of Jungkook and now he is paying the price of it. He always imagined how his life would be if he had accepted Jungkook’s confession 4 years ago. He sighed once again and got ready for his last mission. What he didn’t know is that an unbelievable surprise is waiting for all of them.

-----------------------------------

‘Well guys we have a new member joining your team.’ Ji Changwook said to got7 members who were ready for their mission with Bangtan members. ‘He is good at both with technology and field. He will be quite helpful to you guys. Let me introduce him to you all.’ Changwook said and motioned someone to come.

On seeing the person got7 members were staring at him with wide eyes, speechless. No one moved a muscle they were beyond shock when the person introduced himself.

‘Hello… nice to meet you. My name is Jeon Jungkook and my call sign is JK. Hope we will get along.’ Jungkook said and bowed and smiled at the got7 members. Yugyeom was the first one who snapped out of his shock and ran to hug the younger which Jungkook gladly returned. And one by one snapped out of their shock and ran to hug Jungkook. Everyone were having a group hug and Jackson. Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom were even crying.

They broke the hug and Jungkook proceed to wipe out everyone’s tears.

‘I’m sorry. I know I worried everyone around me but I knew that my brother came to US to probably stop me so that’s why I ran away. Please forgive me guys.’ Jungkook said and bowed once again for worrying his friends.

‘Its alright. We are happy that you are back. We knew you would return one day. So don’t worry lets forget everything and live like before.’ Mark said and everyone else agreed.

‘Thank you hyung.’ Jungkook said and smiled gratefully.

‘Also you better visit your brother once this mission is over.’ Jackson said. And Jungkook nodded his head.

‘It seems like you guys know each other.’ Ji Changwook said and JB nodded his head.

‘Well we’re running out of time. Jungkook you get ready. The guys will brief you everything on the way. Quickly get to work.’ Changwook said and went away leaving the guys to do their job.

‘Ohh… we are going to celebrate Jungkook’s return once the mission is over. Its time to party.’ Bambam screamed and got knocked on his from Jinyoung, ‘Its time for our mission bamie. Focus on it.’ Younjae said and told Jungkook to get ready.

-----------------------------------

‘Wow this place gives me creeps.’ Bambam whispered. ‘Are you even sure this is the place. We’re crawling in the forest to reach this creepy and silent place.’ Bambam kept on talking and Youngjae glared at him and told him to quiet down.

‘Is this mission about catching ghosts. I don’t think there are any human beings in this place. Its like a haunted warehouse from a movie.’ Bambam continued despite being glared by Youngjae before.

‘Can you please keep your damn mouth shut.’ Jinyoung begged Bambam and hit on his mouth and Bambam instantly shut his mouth because he is scared of scary Jinyoung.

‘Finally, peace.’ Yugyeom whispered and Jungkook smiled at everyone playing around even when they’re on a mission.

Like that they heard vehicles approaching the place and everyone hid not wanting to be spotted. And watched passing cars intently.

The cars stopped before the warehouse and a person who seems like the leader of the gang got out of the car and went inside followed by some of his guards leaving some outside to guard the warehouse.

‘I wonder if others arrived.’ Jackson mumbled.

‘Others mean who?’ Jungkook questioned.

‘Others mean we’re working with another team.’ Jackson said not naming the team because of Jungkook’s past.

After awhile they heard footsteps behind them. Everyone froze on their spot worried if the enemies has found about their presence.

‘Hey Jackson is that you?’ a person said and everyone sighed in relief except Jungkook because he can’t grasp into the situation.

‘Yes RM, we were quite worried for awhile.’ Jackson replied and everyone stood up and Jungkook followed them as well. No one can recognize because they are wearing masks.

Got7 removed their masks and bangtan removed their masks as well. On seeing the other team Jungkook’s eyes widen because Taehyung was there.

‘Who is this guy wearing the mask Jackson?’ Taehyung asked.

‘Oh.. him, he is new to our team. He joined just today.’ Jackson told.

Jungkook removed his mask and now its Taehyung’s and others turn to get shocked.

‘Jungkook…’ Taehyung mumbled…

-----------------------------------

I'm really sorry guys... I was not at home that's why I couldn't post the story...
Hope you will enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment
💜💜