Thirty three

‘Hyung you won’t believe if I say this.’ Yoongi called Jin 30 minutes later after Jin said Yoongi to tell Hoseok or Namjoon to track Taehyung.

‘What will I not believe?’ Jin asked now averting his attention to Yoongi.

‘Apparently Taehyung came home..’ Yoongi tried completing his talk but Jin interrupted him when Yoongi said that Taehyung came home.

‘Really, that’s a relief.’ Jin said.

‘Hyung you didn’t let me complete the sentence.’ Yoongi said irritated.

‘Ok..ok. tell me what you were about to say.’ Jin said.

‘Taehyung came home with some girl and now they’re fucking.’ Yoongi said blatantly.

‘WHAT?’ Jin screamed not believing his own ears.

‘Do you hear the sounds?’ Yoongi said and now all of us are going out of the house because of those ugly moans are not letting us live in peace.’ Yoongi said, irritation clearly audible for Jin.

‘My meow meow… you come to the hospital with guys. We’ll talk.’ Jin said and ended the call.

Jin is utterly shocked now because Taehyung has never done this kind of thing.

-----------------------------------

‘Taehyung never had sexual activities before. He never engaged himself in those kind of things before he got into a relationship with Jungkook. So why is he like this now?’ Jin asked now clearly dumbfounded with the events happening.

Before anyone could answer Jin a nurse dash into Jin’s cabin panting heavily.

‘Sir Dr.Lee said that Mr.Jungkook has gained consciousness.’ Nurse said which made others to stood up as well. All of them rushed to the ICU but only Jin was allowed to enter.

‘Jungkook do you hear me.’ Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

Jin sighed in relief.

‘We’ll be able to transfer this patient to a normal ward now.’ Dr.Lee announced.

Jin went out and told the guys about Jungkook.

‘I’ll give a call to Taehyung he will be so happy once he hears it.’ Jimin said and proceeded to call Taehyung and put on speaker mode so others could hear as well. After five rings Taehyung answered the call.

‘Hello.. Jiminah..’ Taehyung said groggily.

‘I have good news… guess what..’ Jimin said in a cheery voice.

‘I don’t care. I don’t want to guess. Just tell without beating around the bush.’ Taehyung said.

‘pshhh… so boring.. well Jungkook woke up.’ Jimin said.

‘So..’ Taehyung said boredly.

‘So… aren’t you happy?’ Jimin asked now his smile fading. Not only his others as well.

‘I don’t care. I’m hanging up bye.’ Taehyung said and hanged up the phone while the guys had their jaws dropped on the floor because this was not the reaction they were expecting from Taehyung.

‘Well.. what’s wrong with him.’ Hoseok asked.

‘Don’t know I’m clueless.’ Namjoon said.

‘Jungkook is transferred to his room. Let’s go.’ Jin said.

-----------------------------------

‘Jungkook please don’t cry.’ Jin said hugging Jungkook. Jin said about the miscarriage to Jungkook when he asked because Jungkook felt his tummy empty. He didn’t feel the fluttering feeling.

‘Where is taetae hyung?’ Jungkook asked still in Jin’s embrace.

‘He.. he is busy.’ Jin said making an alibi so Jungkook wouldn’t be even more sad.

‘Hyung please tell him not be guilty about what happened. I’m sure he must be blaming himself. Tell him that I’m totally fine and he should focus on his work.’ Jungkook said.

‘Ok.. don’t worry all of us are there to take care of Taehyung so don’t worry and you focus on getting better now.’ Jin said stroking Jungkook’s fluffy hair.

‘How is Jungsoo hyung. He must be looking for me right?’ Jungkook asked remembering his baby.

‘Don’t worry about Jungsoo. He went on a trip with Joongi and Jieun.’ Yoongi said.

‘Really.. that’s a relief. I don’t want him to see me like this. He will cry which will be hard to control.’ Jungkook said and chuckled lightly.

‘Where did they go for their trip?’ Jungkook asked.

‘To US’ Hoseok said still wondering about Taehyung.

Jungkook raised his head and looked at guys who are unusually quiet. ‘Why do you guys looking so gloomy?’ Jungkook asked. ‘did Jin hyung scold you guys?’ Jungkook asked slightly laughing.

‘Yeah…’ Jimin answered awkwardly chuckling.

Jungkook felt that’s not the case, however he didn’t dig deep as well. They’re weird in their own way after all.

Jin slowly laid Jungkook in the bed.

‘Thank you hyung for taking care of me.’ Jungkook said gratefully.

‘Don’t thank me Jungkook. You’re like my brother. I always say that.’ Jin said smiling back at Jungkook and pecked Jungkook’s forehead.

Jungkook smiled and wondered about Taehyung. He has to apologise to Taehyung for losing their baby, but he couldn’t see Taehyung hurt as well.

-----------------------------------

Well sorry for not updating... I'm kinda busy these days...
But updated today cuz it's my birthday....

And my heart left my body when I watched our boys performance at mtv unplugged...
I'm sobbing....

I don't think I can ever leave this fandom

I don't think I can ever leave this fandom... and I don't even regret supporting these 7 boys despite what others say...

Hope you enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜