One

It was a rainy day and Jungkook went to the store to buy some snacks since he was in a mood to watch some movies and he also want to spent sometime feeling the rain. Since it was raining cats and dogs (heavily) the streets were quiet, not a single soul to be seen. It was 10 in the night. He went to the store and slowly and carefully took his time to choose his snacks.

After choosing the snacks he went to the cashier to pay for the items. He went outside and while enjoying the ice cream he started playing in the water puddles, jumping from puddles to puddles and playing like a small child laughing. He saw flashing lights of a car and stepped into the pavement since the car was coming in high speed.

He was watching at the high speed car and saw the most shocking sight of the car swirling and it rolling and stopping just in front of Jungkook. He was even more scared when he saw a bullet hole in the car window where the driver is there. He was utterly clueless of the situation and scared.

Tears were trickling down his cheeks but were washed down with the rain. He took his mobile and called his brother.

‘H—hyung can you come to the 24/7 store near our house’ Jungkook said while hiccupping and crying.

-----------------------------------

Joongi hearing Jungkook’s voice realized he’s crying pretty badly so without hesistating he rushed to his car and went to pick up Jungkook. From a far Joongi saw his little brother crouched down and head hiding under his arms near a crashed car. He stopped the car and rushed towards his brother quickly.

‘Kookie its me Joongi hyung. Come lets go home ok.’

On seeing Joongi, Jungkook jumped into his brothers embrace and started to cry in his embrace. He slowly picked his brother and walked to his car and placed him on the seat and tried to release the embrace but Jungkook tightened the embrace.

‘Kookie let me go hmmm. We’ll go home my baby. We don’t have to stay in this shitty place any longer.’

On hearing that Jungkook let go of the embrace and curled himself on the seat scared and closed his eyes. He kept on hiccupping because of too much crying. Joongi got into the drivers seat and hold Jungkook’s hand signaling he’s there so Jungkook wouldn’t be even more scared. He started the car and went to their home. Jungkook was shaking badly.

On reaching home Joongi got out and carried Jungkook to his room. He changed Jungkook’s dress since he was completely drenched from the rain and cuddled with him so Jungkook wouldn’t be scared at night. Joongi was hoping that his little brother wouldn’t remember tonight’s incident but he was also curious about what happened.

Joongi sighed and started stroking Jungkook’s hair hoping he would fall asleep quickly.

-----------------------------------

A scream woke Joongi up. He looked at his brother who was breathing heavily and sweating.

‘Koo what’s wrong?’ Joongi asked softly

He started crying while hugging Joongi and he was shaking violently. Joongi keept on stroking his back and slightly moving back and forth. Slowly his crying turns to sobs and eventually he fall asleep on J’s embrace. Joongi was quite worried about his brother. He feared that the old jungkook might return and he doesn’t want that to happen.

He sighed for the nth time and layed Jungkook on the bed and kept on stroking his hair and looking at him with sad eyes. He made a decision and he hopes the decision he made will keep his brother safe and also that his brother wouldn’t be angry.

He checked on Jungkook’s forehead since he was sweating badly and realized he was having a fever. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and wet a towel and placed it on Jungkook’s forehead. He kept on nursing Jungkook all night long. And without realizing Joongi fall asleep beside Jungkook.

-----------------------------------

But on the other side the snipper and the leader of the night was watching the whole scene that unfold. Who knows what goes in their mind. The leader was watching Jungkook since he saw him playing in the rain and kept on staring at him.

‘I’ll make you mine baby boy. Just wait.’ The man thought. He smirked and went away from the rooftop thinking about a certain boy.

-----------------------------------

BTS took home almost half of MAMA awards..
Congratulations to our boys. They deserve it...
Their performance never let us ARMY down.

And also black swan performance at MMA is... I don't have words to say.

 I don't have words to say

Eventhough Yoongi was not available in awarding ceremony it still felt like he was there

Didn't felt the absence of suga...

We're stanning the right group...

-----------------------------------

Have a good day everyone

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜