Fourteen

‘What…’ Joongi screamed and looked at Jin who was looking at him with wide eyes and mouth agape.

‘Can you repeat what you just said Jackson?’ Joongi said not believing his own ears.

‘Jungkook said us to train him. He said that he wants to be one of us. We were hesistant when Jungkook asked us. We don’t want him to get into that field. But he was desperate, he pleaded us. We had no choice.’ Jackson said in defeat.

Joongi sighed and slumped on the chair. ‘Alright I will get back to you later.’ Joongi said to Jackson and ended the call.

‘What should I do Jin?’ Joongi looked at his best friend helplessly.

‘I think you should have faith on Jungkook. He possibly knows what he is doing.’ Jin said and Joongi looked at him in disbelief. ‘Jin you know more than anyone else knows how ruthless things can get. I don’t want Jungkook to get hurt even in the slightest, so…’ Joongi trailed off speechless of his brother’s behavior.

‘Don’t tell anything about this to Taehyung. I know that idiot has feelings for my brother yet he is scared to show it. He will also must be worried just like me. So don’t tell anything to him.’ Joongi said.

‘What Taehyung has feelings for Jungkook?’ Jin asked surprised

‘Yes, its so obvious with the way he looks at koo, though he doesn’t show it on his face his eyes speak everything.’ Joongi said and looked at Jin.

Jin felt sudden happiness bubbling up thinking that his brother is not that emotionless. Of course he does know that Taehyung cares about the family but he never express it and it scares Jin as an elder brother.

-----------‐-----------------------

‘You called for me hyung?’ Jungkook asked as he entered  Jackson’s room.

‘I told Joongi hyung about the thing you suggested and he was shocked and worried.’ Jackson said and patted the seat beside him indicating Jungkook to take a seat.

Jungkook sat beside Jackson and laid his head on his shouder. ‘hyung you know my brother is overprotective. Please believe me hyung I can do this. Stop treating me like a baby. Sometimes I really love it when you guys treat me like a baby but I’m an adult. I know what’s good and bad. So let me decide what I want to do. I know everyone cares about me but this won’t help me when I’m facing the society. So please trust my judgement hyung.’ Jungkook said and looked at Jackson who had tears in his eyes. Jungkook laughed on seeing his tears.

‘Hyung why are you crying? Seriously I think this is my first time seeing you cry.’ Jungkook said and laughed. ‘Hyung let me take a picture, this is seriously memorable.’ Jungkook said still not being able to control his laughter.

‘Our baby kookie has grown up. I’m so proud of you kookie. Your words are the ones that brought me to tears. It shows how much you have matured. I’m so proud of my baby.’ Jackson said and hugged the younger and Jungkook returned the hug and patted Jackson’s back.

After awhile they broke the hug and Jackson looked at Jungkook. Jungkook wiped Jackson’s tears and smiled his buuny smile.

‘Alright, I will trust you and train all the necessities to become an agent but please make a promise to me kookie.’ Jackson said respecting the younger’s wishes. Jungkook looked at Jackson and nodded his head. ‘promise me that you will stay alive no matter what. I know that this work can hurt you but no matter what stay alive. That’s all I want.’ Jackson said forwarded his pinky finger and Jungkook connected their fingers for a promise. ‘I promise you hyung I will stay alive and safe.’ Jungkook said and smiled. Jackson returned the smile and brought younger for a another hug.

However, Mark was listening to everything behind the closed doors and he had tears running down his face.

‘Hyungie… are you crying?’ Daniel screeched which startled Mark. Mark quickly covered danie’s mouth and drag him away from the Jackson’s room. Daniel was struggling to get out of Mark’s grip.

‘You idiot you got us caught.’ Mark glared at Daniel. But Daniel was busy laughing since he saw Mark crying.

‘Hyung why were you crying?’ Daniel asked once he laughter died down, however he started laughing again remembering scene.

‘Shut up’ Mark snapped at Daniel and walked away from a laughing Daniel.

------‐----‐-----------------------

‘Hyung how is Joongi hyung?’ Taehyung asked Jin.

‘Well he seemed relieved that Jungkook is with got7. He said he will let Jungkook be so you also do the same. Don’t interfere with Jungkook and let him be as he is.’ Jin warned and went to prepare dinner.

Taehyung looked at the retreating figure of Jin and sighed. He was hoping to go US so he could meet Jungkook but his brother already beat him to it. He had no choice but to obey his brother because Taehyung knows that Jin makes right decisions.

‘What are you thinking tae?’ Jimin asked Taehyung startling the latter in process. ‘You midget you scared me.’ Taehyung said

‘Wow did the bangtan mafia leader got scared. You let your guard down, which you usually don’t do even at home.’ Jimin said and looked at Taehyung and patted his shoulder.

‘We’re going to the club to relieve stress. Do you wanna tag along?’ Hoseok said appearing behind Taehyung since he was facing Jimin.

‘Relieve stress means are you gonna hook up wih someone?’ Taehyung questioned and Hoseok nodded his head. Taehyung scoffed, however he agreed to join with them.

He is really in need of relieving his stress at the moment. He was truly stressed this whole time which rarely happens. Jungkook’s sudden disappearance has caused whirlwind of thoughts to Taehyung and Taehyung needed a break.

-----------------------------------

I'm sorry for not posting for two days. I had a killing headache...

Hope you enjoy the story

Plz vote and comment...
Thank you.. 💜💜