Sixteen

‘Jungkook…’ Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook bowed to the bangtan members who were shocked. ‘Hi… nice to meet you I’m Jeon Jungkook. Hope we could get along well.’ Jungkook greeted them…

‘Jungkook…’ Taehyung said and rushed to hug Jungkook and Jungkook couldn’t react when Taehyung hugged him suddenly. After getting out of his shocked state Jungkook pushed Taehyung away from his embrace not wanting all the feelings he buried to appear again.

‘Jungkook you don’t know how worried I was. I was looking for you everywhere I couldn’t find you. Where have you been?’ Taehyung questioned.

However, Jungkook kept quiet not answering Taehyung and Taehyung felt sadness fill up when Jungkook ignored him. Mark jumped and broke the tensed atmosphere by telling that they have a mission to attend and they could catch up with Jungkook later on. Taehyung had no choice but to go along with Mark’s suggestion.

‘Ok… guys… lets get to work. We should hurry before the dealing ends.’ Namjoon said and they all nodded and wore their masks.

Taehyung and Jackson gave orders on what to do. Except for Hoseok and Namjoon others split up and went on different directions in pairs. Unfortunately for Jungkook he got paired with Taehyung, it is planned by others to pair them both. Taehyung kept on staring at Jungkook while hiding behind some boxes while Jungkook was peeking inside the warehouse. But he could still feel Taehyung’s strong gaze on him.

‘Could you please stop staring and focus on the mission?’ Jungkook whisper shouted and Taehyung apologised and decided to focus on the mission for now.

Everyone were connected through the earpiece so when Jackson gave the order to attack everyone came out of their hiding spots and surrounded the gang team while pointing their guns on them. The other gang came out of their shock state and proceed to attack the guys and everyone started fighting. However, Taehyung was keeping an eye on Jungkook afraid he might get hurt but was surprised to see Jungkook fighting so well and dodging and punching the opponent. His every move was accurately calculated and in one shot Jungkook was able to knock off the guy he was fighting.

All of them gave a quite a good fight since they were more stronger than the opponent. All the gang was knocked off and Jackson contacted the cops to arrive at the scene and arrest the guys with the goods they were trying to deal.

‘Well done guys. Me and Mark will stay until the cops arrive and give them the report, you guys can go. Its not necessary for everyone to be here.’ Jackson said waved others off. Everyone sighed and nodded their head and left Mark and Jackson.

While they were going through the forest clearing to where their vehicles were parked Taehyung called out for Jungkook.

‘Jungkook…’ Taehyung called for the younger and Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

‘Can we talk? If you don’t want to talk now we could talk whenever you want. But please don’t ignore me.’ Taehyung pleaded. Jungkook stared at Taehyung for sometime and sighed.

‘Fine, lets talk. I’ll let you know when to talk. For now I want to clear my head.’ Jungkook said and bowed at Taehyung and rushed to the van.

Once inside the van Jungkook kept on looking at Taehyung until he get into his bike and drove off. Jungkook thought he has forgotten Taehyung but he today realized he never has forgotten Taehyung and his feelings never changed for the older. But he also knows he can never be with Taehyung.

‘Kookie are you alright?’ Bambam asked. Jungkook looked at him and nodded his head. ‘Our team leader in charge told us that we got day off tomorrow. You know you can visit Joongi hyung. He will be happy to see you.’ Bambam said and patted Jungkook’s shoulder and laid his head on the seat and slept. Everyone else got into the car and off they went to their office.

-----‐-----------------------------

‘How was the mission today tae?’ Jin asked Taehyung since he was the first one to arrive home.

‘It was easy nothing different. The only thing which was different is meeting Jungkook in there.’ Taehyung said and Jin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

‘What? Jungkook was there?’ Jin questioned.
Taehyung hugged Jin feeling that he need some comforting and Jin is the best choice right now for him.

‘Yes as an agent he was present. He has changed hyung, he looked emotionless when he looked at me. It hurts hyung. To be honest hyung I love him hyung. I’m tired now for hiding my feelings all this time. I regret for not accepting his feelings that time.’ Taehyung said and breakdown for the first time infront of Jin and Jin allowed Taehyung to cry as much as he wants.

----------------------‐‐-----------

Jungkook walked to his apartment tiredly. A lot of events took place that he was not expecting. Jungkook walked into the apartment and slumped on the armchair.

‘Was the mission difficult today?’ Chaewon asked. Chaewon is Jungkook’s aunt. She was an agent and now she was appointed as the chief of NIS.

‘No it was easy compared to the two missions I went for.’  Jungkook replied.

‘Then whats with the tired face?’ aunty asked.

‘Well everything happening from now onwards will tire me out.’ Jungkook slightly smiled. And they drank tea in complete silence.

‘How is Junsoo?’ Jungkook asked from his aunt after a while.

‘He went out with Hyerin. He kept on looking for you and was a crying mess, so Hyerin decided to take him out.’ Chaewon answered. Jungkook nodded his head and drank tea.

A little while later the front door of the apartment opened and small feet running into the living room could be heard.

‘Mommy….’ The small boy screamed and jumped into Jungkook’s awaiting arms…

-----------------------------------

Hi guys... I'll try to update every day to catch up with the days I missed...

Hope you enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment
💜💜