Seventeen

‘Mommy…’ the small boy ran into Jungkook’s awaiting arms and Jungkook carried him and twirl him around.

‘How is my prince doing? Did you have fun with Hyerin imo today?’ Jungkook asked the little boy who is his son.

‘Yes mommy… I mwissed tyou.’  The small boy called Junsoo said acting cute for his mommy.

‘Really I miss my baby too.’ Jungkook spoke in baby voice and nuzzled his face on Junsoo’s neck.

‘Aunty I will put Junsoo to sleep. Hyerin noona thank you for taking care of Jungsoo and also I’m going to visit my hyung to the office will you come with me?’ Jungkook asked Hyerin.

‘Yes, its being a while since I last saw Joongi oppa. I’ll come with you kookie.’ Hyerin answered.

‘Right I should also come and greet him. Lets go there tomorrow.’ Chaewon said and they bid goodbye to each other.

------‐----------------------------

‘Wowie…. Mommy is this samchon’s office. Its vewy big.’ Jungsoo said and hold Jungkook’s neck tightly.

‘Of course baby.’ Jungkook said and the four of them entered the elevator.

Once arriving infront of Joongi’s office, his secretary stopped four from entering his office.

‘I’m sorry sir, but do you have an appointment with our chairman?’ the secretary asked

‘Ahmmm… no.’ Jungkook answered.

‘I’m sorry sir you can’t enter without an appointment, also the chairman already has some guests. I’m afraid you can’t enter.’ Secretary said eyeing the four.

‘Can you just inform the chairman that Jeon Jungkook is here?’ Jungkook asked politely.

‘I’ll see..’ secretary trailed off and went to seat to make a call for Joongi.

-----------------------------------

While, in Joongi’s office already the got7 members and Taehyung including his hyung’s were already in the office.

‘So you’re telling Jungkook joined the agency yesterday. But you didn’t ask anything from him?’ Joongi questioned them. Part of him was relieved that Jungkook was doing well.

‘Well, at that time we were in a hurry to get done with the mission. We wanted to catch up later on but Jungkook left as soon as we arrived in the agency after the mission.’ Jinyoung said to Joongi.

Before Joongi could ask anymore questions he received a call which was from his secretary.

‘Sir, there are some people who wants to meet you but haven’t made an appointment with you.’

‘What are their names?’

‘The guy said he is Jeon Jungkook.’

‘What?’ Joongi said and stood up and rushed to the door and opened it startling the secretary.

On seeing Jungkok, Joongi welled up in tears. ‘Koo…’ Joongi whispered ‘Oh my koo, you came.’ Joongi said rushed towards Jungkook and brought him for a hug.

‘Hyung I’m sorry. I didn’t want to worry you but you are too overprotective that’s why I did what I did. Don’t worry all this time I lived with imo and Hyerin noona.’ Jungkook said feeling guilty for worrying his brother.

‘Alright, past is past. I forgive you because I got to see you safe and sound.’ Joongi said still hugging Jungkook.

‘Samchooon.....’ Jungsoo called out for Joongi.
‘Omo who is this little cutie here?’ Joongi said and carried Jungsoo who was in Hyerin's arms and smiled widely at his uncle.

‘Omo this cutie looks like kookie when he was a baby.’ Joongi cooed at Jungsoo

‘That’s my son hyung.’ Jungkook said

‘Oh.... really... wait what?’ Joongi said

‘Hyung I’ll explain everything later. Please.’ Jungkook begged.

‘Why don’t you all come inside?’ Joongi said and handed Jungsoo to Jungkook. They followed Joongi inside his office and got surprised to see got7 and bts members.

‘Jungkookie...’ Jin screamed and ran towards Jungkook to hug him but abruptly stop on his steps saw Jungkook was carrying a child.

‘Omo Jungkook who is this cutie?’ Its Yugyeom who asked Jungkook.

‘Its my son yugy.’ Jungkook said looking at Yugyeom and Taehyung who obviously heard it spilled out water on Yoongi's face since he was drinking water. And that action annoyed Yoongi.

‘YOUR WHAT?’ everyone screamed and utterly confused.

Taehyung ofcourse felt like his world crumbling down. He has so many thoughts running that moment.

‘Why don’t you all sit down? And Jungkook please care to explain everything. And Chaewon aunty and Hyerin I’m sorry for not greeting you guys earlier.’ Joongi said and bowed at them in apology.

‘That’s fine, it’s natural you would act like that. Your brother who ran away from home appears again with a child will surely distract you. Its understandable.’ Chaewon said and sat down.

‘You remember Jinyoung hyung how you, me, Daniel, yugy and bamie went to a club a month after I went to US.’ Jinyoung nodded. Everyone listened intently to Jungkook’s explanation without disturbing him.

‘At that you introduced us to one of your friend called Park Bogum and in the end he also joined us. That day was my first time drinking and I got quite drunk. You guys were passed out . Then me and Bogum hyung talked and something happened between us.’ Everyone nodded when they understood what Jungkook meant. Taehyung thought he heard his heart cracking.

‘A month later I found out I was pregnant. At that time Jackson hyung said Joongi hyung will be visiting us. So I didn’t want anyone to find out about my pregnancy. So I went away from there. I also didn’t have a heart to go through abortion. I went to UK because I get to know auntie is living there. I successfully gave birth then I searched for Bogum hyung only to find out he died in an accident. And Hyerin took care of Jungsoo while I trained to be an agent. That’s my story.’ Jungkook said.

-----------------------------------

I wanted to update yesterday guys.. but there was a power cut off...

Hope you enjoy the story...

Vote and comment.
💜💜