Five

‘Taehyung please save Jungkook…’ Joongi cried

‘Why hyung what happened to Jungkook?’ Taehyung asked with his heart beating fast. He feels like he somewhat gets the situation.

‘Hyung I will hung up now. Don’t worry I won’t let anything happen to Jungkook.’

Before Joongi could say anything Taehyung cut the call and checked the message to find a picture and text message. Picture being Jungkook tied to a chair and blindfolded with a mouth gag.

'Joongi I have your brother with me. If you do what I say you would be able to have him in one piece. Tell me where is Taehyung’s house?”

Taehyung looked at the picture clearly and found out that Kang Sohyung is playing all this tricks in the mall.

‘Guards locked down all the exits and entrance of the mall and make sure no one I repeat no one leaves this place until I say so.’ And with that Taehyung started running towards the lost and found room.

‘Hyungs I found out that Jungkook is being held by that bastard and has send a threatening message to Joongi hyung.’

‘What Taehyung? Be careful. We will make sure nothing happens. Don’t worry.’

Taehyung ran towards the lost and found room and opened the door with loud thud only to find five men Kang Sohyung there guarding Jungkook tied to the chair with a bomb and Taehyung could see tears streaming down from Jungkook’s cheeks. He felt like his heart clench in pain when he saw Jungkook like that.

The guards started attacking Taehyung and Taehyung fought them one by one. Those guards are no match for Taehyung’s skills. Taehyung looked around the room and went towards Jungkook and removed his blindfold and mouth gag. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes only to find Taehyung infront of him. He started crying loudly and Taehyung didn’t know what to do at that moment

‘Hey Jungkook please don’t cry. Nothing will happen to you. So please stop crying.’

‘Hyung please go away this is a bomb. Something will happen to you. Please go away quickly. Don’t stay here.’ Jungkook started telling Taehyung while sobbing.

‘Mark come to the lost and fund room as soon as possible.’ Taehyung ordered through the earpiece.

‘Hyung please go away from this place and save yourself and others. There’s only five minutes left. Hyung please go.' Jungkook started trashing around in the chair urging Taehyung to go out.

Taehyung holds the youngers cheeks and made him look at Taehyung. ‘Jungkook do you even know who I am.’ Taehyung asked the younger. Jungkook shook his head indicating he doesn’t know anything.

‘I’m the leader of bangtan mafia. Have you heard of bangtan mafia?’ Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded his. Even after hearing what Taehyung said Jungkook didn’t show any sign of sacredness. Jungkook knows Taehyung won’t harm him. He feels a sense of security when Taehyung is around.

‘I don’t care whether you’re in mafia or not hyung but save yourself. There’s only little time left. Please hyung go out of this room quickly.’ Jungkook said.

Even at that moment Taehyung felt his heart swells with happiness because of Jungkook’s careness. Other than his hyungs no one has cared about him selflessly and that kindness was shown by Jungkook despite of his status. Taehyung felt tears pooling in his eyes yet he doesn’t let them out because it might scared the younger even more. He have to stay strong for the younger.

‘Don’t worry bunny I won’t let you die. Even in last second there are things we can do. So don’t worry ok.’ Taehyung said. Jungkook kept on shaking his head and urging Taehyung to save himself.

-----------------------------------

On the other hand Joongi kept pacing around his office room scared out of shit. His younger brother is in danger and he can’t do anything about it. He heard a knock and in came his secretary.

‘Mr.Jeon a person named Kang Sohyung is here to meet you.’ Jinyoung the secretary informed. Joongi sighed and sat on his office chair and told the secretary to let them in. after a moment the Kang Sohyung came in wearing a smirk. Joongi however didn’t show any emotions although he is quite nervous and scared from inside.

‘What brings you here Mr.Kang Sohyung?’ Joongi asked with a cold voice.

‘Is this how you say hello to fellow colleague?’ Sohyung asked while smirking.

‘Didn’t you receive the message I sent you Joongi?’

‘I did and I won’t give you Taehyung’s address. Its not because I can’t give because I don’t Taehyung’s whatever address you’re seeking. I only meet him in my office or his office.’ Joongi said

However Sohyung now feels a bit uneasy because what he was expecting wasn’t happening. ‘You know with just a press of a button your brother will be gone for good. So before I order my men you better do as I say or else say bye to your brother.’ Sohyung said.

‘What to do you want from me?’ Joongi asked

‘Taehyung’s home address and the merging of our companies you refused before. I also bought the necessary documents.’ Sohyung said and pushed a file towards Joongi. However, Joongi was looking at it without moving a muscle. There is still no news from Taehyung informing him about his brother and he is feeling anxious.

However Joongi remained expressionless and staring at Sohyung. If anyone was in the room they would have felt the thick tension of the room.

-----------------------------------

The bomb is ticking and only a minute is left. Jungkook kept on screaming for Taehyung to leave the room.

‘Hyung please go. Leave me and go. Please…..’

-----------------------------------

BTS performed I need u in the KBS song festival...

I loved the quote....
"The past made me who I am today..."

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜💜