Eight

‘Yes...’ Jungkook shouted startling Joongi in process.

‘Yes?’ Joongi questioned. ‘You sounded excited for this marriage.’ Joongi asked suspicious of his little brother’s behaviour.

‘Hyung I have a crush on taetaehyung.’ Jungkook shyly whispered .

Joongi stared at his brother as if he have grown two horns. Who wouldn’t Jungkook used to rarely show expressions after their parents death and now seeing Jungkook like this made Joongi happy.

‘Taetaehyung huh? Already with endearment terms.’

Jungkook shyly looked at Joongi and smiled and looked down and giggled feeling somewhat happy.

'Jungkook you know Taehyung is doing a dangerous job. I don’t know...’ Jungkook cut off Joongi by completing his sentence.

‘I know hyung. He is a mafia boss, I know that. He said it to me himself. But I don’t care about that as long as he stays by my side.’ Jungkook said bringing tears to Joongi.

‘When did my little brother grow up. I’m so proud of you.’ And Joongi ruffled Jungkook’s hair from across the table.

And their dinner was spent with lots of talks and laughter. Jungkook felt unknown kind of happiness bubbling inside of him.

-----------------------------------

‘Hyung I told Joongi hyung to give out Jungkook to me.’ Taehyung said while having their dinner.

‘You did what?’ Jimin and Hoseok screamed.

‘Its for his safety nothing else. Why are you been so loud guys?’ Taehyung asked

‘So what did Joongi said regarding to that?’ Jin asked from his brother. When Taehyung said he wants to marry Jungkook part of jin was happy thinking that his younger brother has found himself someone he loved but he got disappointed when he said that he is just protecting Jungkook.

‘Joongi hyung didn’t give me an answer yet.’ And with that their conversation ended when Taehyung left the dining table.

Taehyung deeply wants to marry Jungkook because he loves Jungkook but he doesn’t want to show his feelings to anyone afraid that someone will try harm Jungkook when they found out that Jungkook is his weakness. Taehyung sighed and fall on his bed thinking every past he shared with Jungkook. He was happy that he was able to meet Jungkook again after searching him for about 5 years. And with those memories Taehyung slowly fell into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------

After breakfast Jungkook went to his room sice his brother left to the office. Since he didn’t have anything to do he thought of meeting Taehyung. So he took his laptop and got relaxed on the bed to get to his work. He didn’t know Taehyung’s house address so he thought of hacking Taehyung’s number.

‘yes..’ after a moment Jungkook shouted and immediately went to get ready to go and meet Taehyung.

He went to the underground parking lot and got into his car that his brother bought for him when he graduated from the college. Eventhough he studied arts he has great computing skills.

Jungkook entered the address to the car and took off for his destination.

-----------------------------------

‘Who are you?’ Jin asked Jungkook

Jungkook bowed to Jin. He was awed to see a handsome man.

‘I’m Jungkook mr..’

‘Call me Jin hyung. I’m Joongi’s friend. But what brings you here Jungkook.’ Jin asked and lead Jungkook to the living room and offered him a seat.

‘Ah… hyung I came to meet Taehyung hyung. Is he at home.’

‘Yeah… he is in his office. Wait I’ll inform Taehyung that you are here.’

Jungkook nodded his head and waited until Taehyung comes. A moment later he noticed Jin coming but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

‘Hyung where is Taehyung hyung.’ Jungkook asked from Jin.

‘He told me to bring you to his office room. Follow me Jungkookah.’

Jungkook nodded his head and followed Jin. He was looking around the house no the mansion in awe. He was like small child looking here and there with doe eyes and Jin found Jungkook quite cute and felt like embracing him and keep him in his arms. They arrived infront of a large wooden door and Jin knocked the door.

‘Come in..’ they hear deep voice telling.

‘You go in Jungkook I will prepare some snacks and bring them. Don’t worry.’ Jin said and opened the door for Jungkook. Jungkook entered into the room and kept on looking at Taehyung. Somehow he found the elder hot with his spectacles and been so serious in work. Jungkook shook his head to snap out of his thoughts and saw Taehyung looking at him.

‘Jungkook what brings you here.’ Taehyung asked ‘please come and sit down.’

Jungkook slowly moved towards the sofa and sat beside Taehyung.

‘Joongi didn’t tell me that you will come to meet me. Infact I haven’t heard from your brother since I last met him in the office.’ Taehyung asked Jungkook.

‘Hyung doesn’t know that I came here to meet you. He doesn’t know anything.’

‘Then how do you know my house address.’ Taehyung asked in confusion.

‘Sorry hyung I found it in another way.’ Taehyung raised his eyebrow telling younger to elaborate with what he meant. ‘Actually I hacked your mobile number and was able to find your address. Sorry hyung but I really wanted to meet you.’

‘Why?’ Taehyung simply asked.

‘Actually last night my hyung said that you said you wanted to marry me and I came to discuss about that.’

‘Go on say what you wants to say.’ Taehyung gestured Jungkook to continue telling he wouldn’t interrupt him.

‘I would like to marry you to hyung. I know this is sudden but I fell in love with you in such a short time. You could say it was love at first sight.’ Jungkook looked down and shyly smiled.

And Taehyung he was beyond shocked to hear what Jungkook said but he quickly masked it when Jungkook looked at him. Taehyung sighed. He knows what he was about to say will hurt Jungkook but he had to do it.

‘Jungkook I didn’t ask to marry you because I have feelings for you but to keep you safe. Don’t expect anything through this marriage. If you’re not satisfied then I don’t care whether you marry me or not. I can’t give you the love you’re looking for.’ Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook and he felt like his heart is breaking into pieces when he saw Jungkook’s teary eyes.

‘You can go now if that what you came to meet me for. I’m quite busy. I’ll forgive you for hacking my mobile number.’

Jungkook stood up and bowed to Taehyung and ran out of the room. Jin was standing there at entrance of the Taehyung’s office room. He had heard everything and felt bad towards Jungkook. When Jungkook ran out of the room Jin also followed the younger wanting to comfort him not before throwing a glare towards Taehyung.

‘Jungkook wait.. Jungkook hold up please..’ Jin begged the younger following him. But it was too late Jungkook got into the car and drove away not wanting to stay at Taehyung’s place any longer.

And Taehyung was watching everything through the window with hurt visible in the eyes.

-----------------------------------

Plz vote and comment....
💜💜