Thirteen

‘I accidentally sent your performance video to Taehyung hyung which was meant to sent to Joongi hyung.’ Daniel said and everyone present in the room gasped at Daniel’s stupidity. And Jungkook was staring at Daniel with wide eyes trying to process what he just heard. Mark smacked Daniel’s head.

‘Owww what was that for hyung.’ Daniel screeched.

‘You fool whether it is Joongi hyung or Taehyung you shouldn’t have sent it in the first place. They would know that Jungkook is living with us. Did you forget Jungkook came here secretly.’ Mark said and tried to smack Daniel again but failed to do so when Daniel moved away.

‘I’m sorry. I totally forgot.’ Daniel said in a small voice.

‘What’s done is done.’ Jungkook spoke in awhile. ‘If Taehyung sees it he will definitely tell it to my hyung. Even if he comes here I won’t go back until I want to.’ Jungkook said and looked at Daniel who was pouting. Jungkook stood up and hugged Daniel and patted his back reassuring its okay.

‘Its okay danny. Its good now that my brother knows I’m safe with you guys. He wouldn’t be worried anymore. It turns out in a good way.’ Jungkook said and bid good night to everyone and went to his room. Everyone looked at younger and smiled happy to see that Jungkook has matured. Everyone else in the room bid good nights and went to their respective rooms since they had a tiring day.

-----------------------------------

Everyone were sitting around the round table in the meeting room waiting for Baekhyung and Chanyeol to arrive.

‘Hey buddies….’ Baekhyung entered dramatically just like the usual and Taehyung shook his head at the dramatic Baekhyung however, stood up to hug him and Chanyeol.

‘Please have a seat. And hyung I prepared the snacks.’ Taehyung said before Baekhyung started annoying him and his is not in a mood deal with an annoying Baekhyung.

‘So what is it that you have found tae.’ Chanyeol asked.

Before Taehyung could speak he heard ding sound from his phone and looked at it to see that he had received a video message from Daniel. Thinking it was important, Taehyung opened the message and got shocked. Everyone in the room who heard the singing voice and stood up and peered over Taehyung’s shoulder to see it. They were shocked to see Jungkook’s singing video. They watched until the video ends.

‘Woooow… Jungkook’s voice is beautiful. I thought I was in some kind of fantasy.’ Jhope said. And everyone else agreed.

‘Who sent it to you tae?’ Jin asked his brother.

‘Daniel. I guess Jungkook is with them. He is in US.’ Taehyung said.

‘Well he’s not alone so there’s nothing to be ansxious about.’ Namjoon said.

‘I’ll tell Joongi about Jungkook’s whereabouts. He was worried sick of Jungkook and he is also not working properly because he is that worried about Jungkook.’ Jin said and Taehyung nodded his head.

‘Well Taehyung now we know about Jungkook so shall we begin our discussion.’ Chanyeol said and nudged Baekhyung signing him to stop eating.

‘Ohh… well this is what it is about.’ Tehyung said and told them everything that Eunwoo informed to him about.

-----------------------------------

‘Good morning everybody…’ Jungkook greeted everyone who came down in morning, cheerfully. And others greeted back sleepiness still lingering about. But once they laid their eyes on the dining table everyone rushed and took seats. Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

‘Wow kookie I forgot to tell you yesterday but your cooking skills is no joke. You should become a chef and open up your own restaurant.’ Daniel suggested and started devouring the food infront of him.

Jungkook sat on his chair and joined others for breakfast. ‘I don’t like it that much, I mean I do enjoy cooking but I don’t like it as a profession.’ Jungkook said.

‘Well what you want to do Jungkook. As far as we know you’re good at almost everything.’ Jinyoung said.

‘Don’t you remember hyung. I told you yesterday to teach me everything necessary to become an agent like you guys.’ Jackson choked his food. They totally forgot about due to events yesterday.

‘Jungkook this is a dangerous field of work you know. We really care about you. We don’t want to see you getting hurt.’ Youngjae said.

‘Hyung I know what I’m doing okay. Trust me I can handle this. Please hyung.’ Jungkook begged and showed his puppy eyes to everyone which everyone tried to avoid because they easily give into Jungkook’s cuteness.

‘Please…. Please consider it…’ Jungkook begged. Mark sighed and looked at Jackson. It seems like they were silently talking. Mark sighed and looked at Jungkook ‘Fine we will give you necessary training.’ Mark said and Jungkook hugged Mark out of excitement.

‘Thank you so much hyung. I won’t let you down.’ Jungkook said and started eating happily.

-----------------------------------

‘So you’re saying Jungkook is in US.’ Joongi asked Jin. Jin visited Joongi next day telling everything and also showed Jungkook’s performance to him. Joongi was actually relieved that Jungkook is not alone and he is with the most trustable people.

‘I will call to Jackson and talk with him. They, in slightest, didn’t bother to tell me. Jungkook sure knows how to convince them.’ Joongi said smiled at his brother’s antics. Jin smiled along with him.

‘Tell me more about Jungkook. I only got to see him for once and I feel like he is my child that I want to keep in my arms. You won’t believe but Yoongi also agreed with me. I was surprised you know since he rarely shows his soft side to a stranger.’ Jin said and laughed.

‘Oh give me a second. Its actually Jackson calling me.’ Joongi said and answered the phone and put it on speaker mode.

‘Hello Joongi hyung. How are you?’

‘I’m doing good Jackie… what about you guys.’ Joongi replied.

‘We’re doing good. I think you already know about Jungkook being here and he actually wants to be an agent…’ Jackson said without waiting for a reply from the other line.

‘What?....’ Joongi screamed and looked at Jin.

-----------------------------------
Hope you will enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
Thank you
💜💜