Thirty Five

‘Right that’s enough being emotional. Tell me everything.’ Jin said.

‘I told you the first meet with Jungkook. Second time I met him when I went to buy art supplies. He was there as well buying the supplies choosing everything carefully. I took that chance and approached him.’ Taehyung started looking at his lap smiling softly as he tell Jin and Yoongi everything.

When he was about to continue Jimin burst in. ‘wait tae so you’re telling me that bunny boy is Jungkook?’ Jimin asked. Well he was eavesdropping to the conversation and came in wanting to hear the story. Jimin didn’t guess the bunny boy Taehyung was talking about was Jungkook. Thought everyone knows their connection when they were kids. Jin glared at Jimin for interrupting the story.

‘Wait..wait we also want to hear the story.’ Hoseok came followed by Namjoon. Taehyung rolled his eyes now. He was expecting to tell the story only to Jin and Yoongi, well Jimin knows bits and pieces since Taehyung used to tell Jimin some since they’re besties. Taehyung sighed and gestured them to sit down.

‘I’m not starting from the beginning. I will continue from where we left off.’ Taehyung said and others agreed to Taehyung.

‘So I took that chance and approached Jungkook.’ Taehyung said. ‘like I guessed he didn’t remember me and I also didn’t say about our childhood friendship.’

Flashback

‘Hi. I’m sorry for interrupting but can you help me to choose the art supplies?’ Taehyung asked Jungkook.

‘Oh… ok… hyung. Can I call you hyung because you look older than me?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Oh.. of course you can call me hyung. I’m in high school.’ Taehyung said.

‘Oh.. really. I’m in last year of middle school. My name is Jungkook.’ Jungkook introduced himself.

‘Oh.. where are my manners? I’m Taehyung.’ Taehyung said holding out his hand for a handshake. And they both shook hands.

‘Hyung you don’t know how to select art supplies.’ Jungkook questioned.

‘No…’ Taehyung shook his head. ‘This is my first time doing art. It’s for a school project.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook helped Taehyung oblivious of older’s approach.

Flashback end

‘Eventually we started spending more time together my simple crush turned into love as we spent time together. I always find myself smiling. But that didn’t last long.’ Taehyung said and paused not wanting to tell further. But since he started there is no stopping as well.

‘I had academic classes. I was walking to the bus stop after classes alone because Jimin was sick that day. While walking I saw a truck speeding it looked like it was aiming for that car coming from the other side. I halted on my steps and watched the truck hitting the car. The car rolled and rolled and finally stop. There was a small fire.’ Taehyung looked down not wanting show his tears.

‘I hurried towards the car and backseat door was opened, and there was head popping out. I quickly pulled the person out and only to find out it was Jungkook. I was trembling… I wanted to cry. I quickly carried Jungkook to the side of the road and laid him down. Jungkook was conscious and he also recognized me.’

Flashback of the accident

‘Taetae hyung… omma.. appa..’ Jungkook whispered.

‘Please someone call the police or ambulance. Please.’ Taehyung screamed to the people who were now gathered.

And Taehyung went to help Jungkook’s parents as well but too late another truck was speeding and hit the car which made the car to blast.
Jungkook’s parents died on the spot and Jungkook also witnessed it.

Taehyung kneeled on the floor and cried his heart out. He was devastated. He was thinking how he would face Jungkook.

Jungkook after seeing their car blast he started panicking and fainted.

Flashback end

‘That’s what happened. Later on I found out that Jungkook’s dad happened to know about our father’s business and he had some important information with him. Their accident was not an accident but intentional. I think they were not able to get hold of those important items since Jungkook’s parents are dead.’ Taehyung said wiping his tears.

‘So you’re telling a mafia gang is the cause of Jungkook’s parents death.’ Namjoon asked.

‘Yeah.. and now I’m planning to search deep into this matter. For that first I have to talk with Joongi hyung. I will tell him everything except Jungkook. I don’t want Jungkook to remember that horrible past.’ Taehyung said.

‘Count me in. Let me come with you. Joongi is angry with you, for hurting his brother.’ Jin said and Taehyung nodded his head.

-----------------------------------

‘Kookie why are you up this late?’ Joongi asked coming into their late father’s office room.

‘I was not sleepy so I wanted to come here. I missed omma and appa.’ Jungkook said their parents picture in his hand.

‘Me too…’ Joongi said.

‘I feel like I’m missing something. How come our parents died. Who saved me? I feel like someone saved me that day. But I don’t exactly remember.’ Jungkook said.

‘Don’t try too hard to remember. You might end up getting a panic attack.’ Joongi said and yawned. ‘I came because the lights were on. Go and sleep koo, I’m going good night.’ Joongi said and went away.

Jungkook decided to look around since he was not in the mood for sleeping right now. He looked around and saw a picture hanging loosely and went to adjust it but he was met with a safe. Curiosity got the best of him and decided to check it out.

-----------------------------------

From here onwards I'll be upload the story on saturday and sunday...

I'm becoming quite busy during weekdays... thank you guys for your patience and supporting my story...

Hope you will enjoy this chap...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜