Twenty seven

‘Ahhhhh…..’ Taehyung screamed loudly early in the morning giving a heart attack to everyone who were having breakfast peacefully. Jin and Namjoon quickly stood up and rushed towards their younger brother’s room worried that something happened to him.

‘I think we should admit him in the hospital..’ Jin sighed after seeing Taehyung rolling around the bed smiling like an idiot.

‘I know. Never seen him like that before..’ Namjoon replied weirded out by his brother’s behavior.

‘Hyung lets just go before we turn crazy looking at him.’ Namjoon said and went away thinking about how Taehyung ruined his peaceful breakfast with his nuisance.

‘What’s wrong with Tae?’ Hoseok asked once Namjoon joined the table followed by Jin.

‘Just turned crazy. Nothing to worry.’ Namjoon replied and started eating not bothering anything else.

‘What do you mean?’ Hoseok asked.

‘It means, don’t worry and just eat.’ Namjoon said and fed Hoseok a mouthful of rice from his spoon to shut Hoseok up.

After awhile, when everyone is done with breakfast Taehyung came down fully dressed and greeted everyone cheerfully which creeped everyone but nevertheless greeted him back.

‘O-ok that gave me goosebumps’  Yoongi said and looked at others who nodded their heads and Jimin was busy wiping Jin’s sweater with tissues because he spluttered tea on Jin when Taehyung greeted them like that earlier.

-----------------------------------

A humming sound was heard early in the morning in Jungkook’s apartment.

‘What got you humming so early in the morning kookie.’ Aunty Chae asked Jungkook who was cooking while doing a mini dancing.

‘Oh… aunty good morning..’ Jungkook sing songed ‘it’s just I’m feeling happy.’ Jungkook said and started cooking.

‘Mommy gwud mowning..’ Jungsoo greeted coming to the kitchen and hugged Jungkook’s leg.

‘Oh my baby good morning..’ Jungkook said and carried Jungsoo and sat him on the counter and gave him his milk bottle and kissed his little chubby cheeks.

‘Mommy.. do I have to go to school today also.’ Jungsoo asked.

‘Of course baby, you have to go to school everyday to be smart like you want to.’ Jungkook said and booped the little one’s nose.

After getting Jungsoo dressed for school and Jungkook readied himself. When Jungkook was packing Jungsoo’s bag their house bell rang. Hyerin answered the door still in her pj’s which utterly shocked when she saw who was at the door.

‘Oh… Mr.Kim, what brings you by?’ Hyerin asked.

‘Uhh… I came to pick up Jungsoo and Jungkook.’ Taehyung replied.

‘Oh really, please come in. Jungkook didn’t inform us about your visit.’ Hyerin said.

‘Oh, Jungkook doesn’t know as well.’ Taehyung said and smile sheepishly.

‘Please come in Mr.Kim didn’t expect you to be here.’ Hyerin said and allowed Taehyung in.

‘Hey.. Jungkook good morning.’ Taehyung greeted Jungkook scaring the hell out of the younger.

‘Hyung you scared me and good morning.’ Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

‘Dada…’ Jungsoo screamed and hugged Taehyung.

‘Hey Jungsoo, good morning to you too.’ Taehyung said and kissed Jungsoo’s cheeks.

‘Dada did you come to pick me and drop me in the school?’ Jungsoo questioned Taehyung tilting his head to the side.

‘You want me to drop you in the school.’ Taehyung asked.

‘Yes… I can show you off to my friends. They keep on teasing me telling that I don’t have a dada, but now I can show you off..’ Jungsoo said which brought Jungkook’s attention to their conversation immediately.

‘Has the kids been bothering you?’ Jungkook asked worrying that his son has been bullied.

‘Yes papa.. I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to worry you.’ Jungsoo said.

‘Oh… baby you should tell me everything that happens to you. How will I know if you don’t tell me. Is my baby hurt?’ Jungkook asked now worried about his son.

‘I’m fine papa. Don’t worry.’ Jungsoo said and gave his heat melting smile.

‘Fine, but promise me you will tell me everything hereafter.’ Jungkook said and hold out his pinky finger.

‘I promise papa.’ Jungsoo said and entwined their fingers in a promise.

‘Ok… lets go to school with dada then.’ Jungkook said which surprised Taehyung and mostly Hyerin and his aunty Chae.