Eleven

‘Jungkook…’ Daniel ran towards Jungkook screaming his name and Jungkook also ran towards Daniel and they both hugged each other tightly and started jumping.

‘Oh… kookie you have become beautiful since the last time I saw you.’ Daniel screeched making people to look at them weirdly but neither Jungkook nor Daniel cared about weird looks they’re getting from the people.

‘Kookie… welcome to California’ Mark greeted Jungkook and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook hugged back Mark.

‘You must be tired let’s go…’ Mark said and took Jungkook’s luggage and they went to the car. They went away chattering and catching up with each other. They stop by a restaurant near the sea to have breakfast and Jungkook felt kind of relaxed when the sea breeze hits his face. He enjoyed the moment. They had a nice breakfast mostly Daniel telling stupid stories and annoying the hell out of Mark and Jungkook laughing his ass off. Jungkook wondered when he laughed so much and felt happy for reuniting with his friends.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung kept on shooting the already dead man and Yoongi and Namjoon was staring at Taehyung in surprise because they never have seen Taehyung in this much anger. Not even when he found out that his ex- girlfriend was cheating on him.

Namjoon stepped towards Taehyung and hold his shoulder.

‘Taehyung stop it already that guy is already dead.’ Namjoon said trying to calm his brother. Namjoon is scared of Taehyung, when Taehyung is angry no one can calm him down. Taehyung put his gun down and went away from the place without speaking with anyone.

Taehyung’s mind is filled with the thoughts of Jungkook. Jungkook’s confession kept on relpaying on Taehyung’s mind like a recorder and Taehyung felt like going crazy. So he went to his penthouse not wanting to be with anyone and hear nagging from Jin. He wants to be alone. He poured some wine and went towards the balcony and looked at city view while sipping wine.

Taehyung looked at the full moon and laughed mockingly at himself for being a pathetic, a coward. If he loves Jungkook he should have been able to keep the younger safe eventhough he has thousands of enemies. Taehyung felt tears running down his cheeks. For once he let himself be weak and cried his heart out not knowing what to do.

Taehyung kept on drinking while thinking about Jungkook and passed out on the floor.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile Jungkook was catching up with got7 members and having a full blast. Others were completely wasted because of too much drinking. Jungkook went to the corridor and sat on a swing chair with a beer on hand and looking at the moon. The younger couldn’t take his mind off of Taehyung.

He knows he doesn’t know Taehyung for much long hell only for few hours but Jungkook felt the attraction towards Taehyung. He wants to completely forget about Taehyung before returning back home. He sighed and kept on looking at the moon.

-----------------------------------

‘I want you to keep an eye on this boy.’ Minhyuk ordered his men and showed a picture of Jungkook to his spy.

‘Inform me of every single detail of the boy.’ Minhyuk said

‘Yes sir.’ The spy said and went out of Minhyuk’s office.

Minhyuk smirked and looked at the picture of Jungkook.

‘I will make you mine soon pretty babyboy.’ Minhyuk said while looking at Jungkook’s picture.

-----------------------------------

‘Hyung good morning’ Jungkook greeted Jackson.

‘Oh good morning Jungkookah.. you look happy this morning.’ Jackson said and ruffled the younger hair.

‘Well I want to make a new beginning in my life. I made hangover soup for everyone. You guys reek of alcohol. Don’t drink too much hyung. Once in a while is fine but not too much.’ Jungkook warned everyone. And everyone cooed at the younger’s cuteness.

‘Alright we will listen to you your highness.’ Bambam said and bowed his head jokingly and everyone started laughing when Jungkook started chasing Bambam around the hall. Everyone settled to have breakfast.

‘What are you planning to do in here kookie?’ Jinyoung asked the younger.

‘Please hyung teach me martial arts?’ Jungkook begged the got7 members.

‘As you know I’m pretty good at computing skills so teach me how to fight.’ Jungkook said.

‘Why all of a sudden kookie. You used to hate fighting.’ Daniel said

‘I do but back in Korea some gang was trying to catch me and I want to be able to defend myself, protect myself. I don’t want to depend on others, it’s burdensome.’ Jungkook explained.

‘Depending on others mean?’ Younjae asked

‘My hyung asked the bangtan leader to protect me and I don’t want their help. I want to be able to protect myself.’

‘Woww….’ Got7 members scream.

‘Wow.. seriously wow. The powerful gang bangtan? Your brother asked help from them? JB asked. Jngkook nodded his head.

‘So why are you not accepting help from them. They would be able to protect you. With their name everyone cowers in fear. So why not accept help from them.’ Daniel asked Jungkook confusedly. Jungkook looked down when the questions were thrown at him. He doesn’t know how to say it to his friends. Jungkook sighed, he can’t hide anything for long. Plus he could explain the situation and get help from them.

‘It’s because I fell in love with Taehyung hyung…’ Jungkook said snapping everyone’s attention on him.

-----------------------------------

Happy V day...

Hope you all are enjoying the story...
💜💜