Twenty eight

1 year later

‘Appa, I’m sad..’ 5 year old Jungsoo whined to Taehyung early in the morning. Now Jungkook and Jungsoo live with Taehyung though the two are not married yet.

‘Why is that baby?’ Taehyung asked pulling Jungsoo to his lap.

‘Because appa and mommy is not playing with Jungsoo and always leave me with Ji imo and Jun samchon.’ Jungsoo said pouting.

‘That’s because appa and mommy is busy with work. Sorry we’ll surely spend time with you.’ Taehyung said and started kissing all over Jungsoo’s face.

Jungkook who was watching everything sighed and called them for breakfast. Once they were done with breakfast Taehyung bid goodbye and left to work while Jungkook stayed home with Jungsoo.

After playing for sometime with Jungsoo and watching cartoons Jungsoo fell asleep on the couch. Jungkook carried Jungsoo to his bed and went to the living room to clean up.

‘Hello Jin hyung’ Jungkook greeted Jin once Jin answered the phone.

‘Hey kookie whats up.’

‘Hyung I want to tell you something.’ Jungkook said nervously.

Jin could feel the youngers nervousness. ‘you know you can tell me anything kookie.’ Jin said softly.

‘Hyung I seriously don’t know what to do. I’m totally clueless now.’ Jungkook said ready to cry.

‘Why did you have a fight with tae?’ Jin asked getting ready to fight Taehyung.

‘No no its nothing like that.’ Jungkook chuckled imagining Jin getting ready to fight Taehyung.

‘I’m pregnant hyung.’ Jungkook said and Jin who was drinking water while talking to Jungkook spit the water out, out of shock.

‘What? Really… woohooo going to be an uncle.’ Jin screamed ‘but kookie what is confusing you. Wait wait does Taehyung knows it.’

‘No hyung I didn’t tell him yet.’

‘Then what is your problem kookie.’ Jin asked sitting and getting ready to hear Jungkook out.

‘Hyung I’m not sure whether I’m ready to have a child yet. Of course I’m happy. But with our line of work, and also mission is not completed yet, I don’t know what to do.’ Jungkook stressed out.

Jin laughed softly. ‘oh.. kookie you know there are others who can complete the mission. What is there to stress, you could talk to aunt Chae and everything will be solved.’ Jin said. ‘no one will force you to be in the mission, they will understand you.’ Jin said.

‘You’re right hyung. I don’t know why I stressed out uselessly.’ Jungkook said.

‘Maybe pregnancy hormones.’ Jin said and started laughing. ‘well tell Taehyung today itself once he comes home.’ Jin said and bid goodbye to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and smiled. Talking to Jin really made him calm.

-----------------------------------

‘What is the occasion about?’ Taehyung asked once he sat down in the dining table for dinner, which is filled with delicious variety of food, which made Taehyung to think what kind of celebration is it.

‘Nothing hyung I just prepared dinner. Why don’t you like it?’ Jungkook asked and sat next to Taehyung.

‘No usually we don’t have dinners like this unless it’s a special occasion.’ Taehyung said.

‘Hyung do we really need an occasion to have a dinner like this.’ Jungkook said and pouted starting to tear up thinking Taehyung doesn’t like the dinner he prepared. Taehyung startled when he saw tears in his lover’s eyes.

‘Oh no no baby don’t cry. You know I like anything you do right. Please don’t cry.’ Taehyung said still confused of Jungkook’s behavior.

‘Let’s eat this delicious food before it goes cold, shall we?’ Taehyung said and plated the food for Jungkook.

Jungkook wiped his tears and told Taehyung to feed him. Jungsoo is not with them because Jin came and took Jungsoo with him.

‘Hyung I have to tell you something.’ Jungkook said fidgeting with his fingers suddenly feeling nervous.

‘Tell me anything I will listen to you.’

‘Hyung I’m pregnant.’ Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung waiting for some kind of reaction.

‘You what? Pregnant? That means I’m going to be a father.’ Taehyung asked with wide eyes and when Jungkook nodded his head Taehyung stood up from the chair and screamed and danced around in happiness and Jungkook started crying watching Taehyung being so excited.

After dancing around for a while Taehyung called his hyungs to tell the news, and everyone was happy for Taehyung. Taehyung too went through some rough times and everyone is happy for Taehyung because he deserves happiness.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung was sleeping soundly when he felt something is poking him. He turned around and tried to sleep but he again felt something poking. He decided to ignore it since he was in a peaceful sleep, but woke up at once when he felt a stinging pain and looked to see Jungkook angry.

‘Kookie what’s wrong?’ Taehyung asked.
‘I was trying to wake you up but you didn’t woke up. You said you will take care of us. Is this how you’re going to take care of us.’ Jungkook said angrily.

‘No no baby, do you need something?’ Taehyung asked cupping Jungkook’s face.

‘I want to eat ice cream.’ Jungkook said softly.

‘Oh alright I will get it for you.’ Taehyung said and rushed towards the kitchen to get Jungkook’s ice cream only to find there is no ice cream. He sighed and took the car keys ready to head out to supermarket to buy some ice cream.

-----------------------------------

I wanted to update the story saturday and Sunday but I was caught up in watching mr.queen.

Hope you enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜