Two

The sun rays falling from the window woke Jungkook up. He felt a weight on his hand and turned to look only to find his brother sleeping with his head on top of Jungkook. He saw water basin with towel and last night memories rushed to him.

On remembering those memories he started have a panic attack. He started breathing heavily and trashed around the bed. His actions woke Joongi up and he had to hold Jungkook down and calm him.

It took quite a while to calm Jungkook down. Sensing the calmness of Jungkook, Joongi started move away from the embrace but Jungkook kept on holding him tightly. Joongi sighed as if it was last sigh. He was thinking now he has to deal with a baby Jungkook. So he carried Jungkook to the washroom and told him to freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast. At first Jungkook refused to let go of Joongi but after convincing for sometime Jungkook reluctantly let go of Joongi.

Joongi felt like crying after seeing that old Jungkook has appeared. So he went to his room and freshen up and called Jungkook’s psychologist saying he would pay visit to him along with Jungkook and got ready to prepare breakfast for him and his brother.

While preparing he rememberes he had already made a plan for today and called his secretary to take care of his office work for the day. After doing some calls and preparing the breakfast Joongi heard Jungkook coming down. So he decided  to act naturally like he always does to make Jungkook less sad and tried to keep the breakfast lighten up with Jungkook smiling slightly at his brother’s silly acts. Joongi was glad that atleast Jungkook slightly smiled.

‘Kookie go and get ready. We are going out today.’ Joongi announced after breakfast.

Jungkook looked at him with one eyebrow raised as if questioning ‘Where?’

‘You’ll see so instead of questioning go and get ready. Ok baby.’

Jungkook just nodded at Joongi and went to his room to get ready. He was kinda happy that after a long time he will be spending time with his brother. Jungkook knows his brother loves him a lot but he rarely got time to spend with Jungkook since he is busy with work. So he quickly got ready. What he didn’t know is that he will be disappointed since what he hopes is not what really going to happen.

Joongi was waiting for his brother to come down. Once Jungkook came down they went to their car. Joongi knows he lied to his brother about the outing but he partially hopes his brother would understand him. So he decided to tell his brother the truth.

‘Kookie… I’m sorry.’

Jungkook looked at his brother and asked ‘What for?’

‘Actually I’ll be taking you to meet doctor Kang. While you’re with doctor Kang I have to go and meet someone. I totally forgot about the meeting. After the meeting we will go to amusement park ok. Please try to understand me’

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.

‘But why are you taking me to doctor Kang hyung.’ Jungkook asked

‘Because of the yesterday incident. I don’t want to see you turning to your old self koo. It pained me yesterday to see you like that.’

Jungkook sighed and holds his brother’s hand and nodded.

‘I’m sorry for shocking and worrying you hyung. I was totally fine. Its just yesterday incident completely shook me off. I’m fine now don’t worry.’

Joongi smiled at Jungkook gratefully.

‘I’ll stay with doctor Kang until your meeting finishes. Don’t worry I’m totally fine hyung. But you have to keep your promise of taking me out after the meeting.’ Jungkook said and pointed his pinky finger to make a promise with his brother. Joongi looked at Jungkook and sealed the promise.

What the Jeon brothers didn’t realize was that they were being followed and being watched.

-----------------------------------

Someone knocked on the large wooden door of the Kim mansion. The knocked person heard a deep voice telling him to come in. The butler comes in and bows to the mafia leader. The latter gestures the butler to continue with his hand.

‘Sir, Mr.Jeon Joongi is here to see you.’

‘Let him in.’ Taehyung said without looking and after the butler left he continued doing his work. After a while butler came in with Joongi.

‘Mr.kim, I’m Jeon Joongi the chairman of the Jeon corporation.’

Taehyung looked at Joongi and told him to take a seat. Taehyung stood up from his office chair and went to sit on the sofa facing Joongi. Joongi kind of got scared seeing intimidating look of Taehyung.

‘What brings you here Mr.Jeon?’ Taehyung asked with his blank expression.

So without hesistating Joongi said about the yesterday’s incident. He was able to ask Jungkook about the incident with the help of doctor Kang. Taehyung listened to Joongi patiently.

‘So what kind of thing are you expecting from me.’

‘Mr.Kim I have a feeling that the murderer might aim my brother since he is a witness. Please save my brother.’ Joongi begged Taehyung. Taehyung thought for a while.

‘Did your brother saw the murderer?’ Taehyung asked.

Joongi shooked his head ‘ No he was too shock seeing the dead person that he haven’t even looked at the surroundings.’

‘About the said murder was being reported and the police are investigating. Your brother might be questioned you know.’

Joongi nodded his. ‘I know that’s why please stop the police from qusetoning my brother. He was utterly shocked because of the incident. He has experienced similar thing in the past so it might trigger his memory. He gets panic attacks. He has been suffering from depression. It took me years to bring my brother to normal. So this incident also utterly shocked him. Please Mr.Kim.’

Taehyung sighed and thought for a while. ‘We’ll see Mr.Jeon. I’ll try to help in someways but I can’t guarantee it.’

‘Thank you Mr.Kim. Then I’ll get going Mr.Kim.’ Joongi bowed to Taehyung and went out. Taehyung stood up and went near to the bookshelf and slide a book and book shelf opened revealing a secret room. He kept on looking at a certain picture of a cheerful bunny boy.

‘I miss you so much bunny. Where are you? Where have you been hiding? Don’t you remember your tiger hyung bunny.’ Taehyung sighed and kept on staring at the picture for sometime with soft eyes. But he immediately put on a cold face when he hears the door knocks and went out the secret room telling the knocked person to enter.

-----------------------------------

Well that's it for today...

Have a good day everybody

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜