Thirty seven

‘I need to show you all something that’s why I wanted meet with you all. Wait I will bring it.’ Jungkook said and even Joongi was confused. 1. Because he didn’t know Jungkook wanted to meet them and show something? 2. He thought the guys came to meet him.

After a while Jungkook came carrying a small box.

‘I think Kim Jaewook is after this. I stayed up all night trying to find this and looked through it. It was very interesting. And I have a feeling that Kim Jaewook was the one who killed my parents.’ Jungkook said in one go.
Joongi gasped when he heard what Jungkook said.

‘Kookie…what are you talking about? Wasn’t it an accident?’ Joongi asked.

‘Right it was Jaewook who killed your parents and my parents as well.’ Taehyung started, which made Jungkook and Joongi to look at him.

‘Kim Jaewook is a dangerous mafia leader. In other words he is a monster. Our dad was trying to find everything dirty work of Jaewook. He was a secret agent. He collected those information and even your dad was helping our dad. They are bestfriends.’ Namjoon started.

‘Jaewook killed our dad once he came to know what our dad has been doing. He then came to know that our dad hid the information and tried to torture your dad as well. But they kept quiet about it. Joongi hyung was in US that time. Your dad tried to go into hiding with Jungkook and your mom, but Jaewook found out about it and set up the accident.’ Taehyung continued after Namjoon.

‘When the car toppled I quickly ran towards it and saved you first. After that I was about to rescue your parents as well but too late another truck came and hit the car which caused the explosion and your parents died.’ Taehyung said.

‘So you’re telling you’re the one who saved me that day.’ Jungkook asked now he’s finding a little difficult to breathe.

‘Hmm…’ Taehyung hummed.

Jungkook started to get a panic attack and Joongi got scared. Joongi carried Jungkook to his room and quickly gave the meds and stayed with Jungkook until he is alright.

-----------------------------------

‘Tae you being apart from Jungkook will not make any difference. Please stop torturing yourself, Jungkook and Jungsoo.’ Yoongi said.

Taehyung was going through everything in the box and found it is really the information of illegal things Jaewook has done which is more than enough to give a death sentence to him.

‘We’ll submit this to Chanyeol hyung and from there they will take care of it.’ Taehyung said.

‘Tae please stop changing the subject will you.’ Jimin said done with his friend’s attitude.

‘It’s my life and I will do what I want.’ Taehyung said.

‘Tell Joongi that I left first.’ Taehyung said and took the box of information and went away.

-----------------------------------

A week later

Jungkook switched on the tv to put some cartoons for Jungsoo. There was a breaking news about Kim Jaewook the most dangerous mafia leader being arrested by Jackson and the guys and him receiving a death sentence.

Jungkook actually smiled. Joongi and Jieun joined to watch the new as well.

‘He deserved it for killing so many innocent lives.’ Jieun said.

‘Yeah… he deserved it.’ Jungkook said and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast with Jieun.

‘Are you alright Jungkook?’ Jieun asked.

‘I’m fine noona don’t worry.’ Jungkook said but Jieun was worried about the younger.

Well Jieun, Joongi and Jungkook went to a club yesterday leaving Jungsoo with Hyerin and aunt Chae, but what they saw there broke Jungkook’s heart into pieces.

They saw Taehyung makng out with a random girl and even saw they were going to a room too. Jungkook literally heard his heart shattering into pieces.

Eventhough Jungkook says he is fine Jieun knows that Jungkook is not fine. Jieun had a hard time controlling an angry Joongi as well as tending to a crying Junkook.

‘Just let out the pain kookie..’ Jieun said feeling sad about Jungkook.

And that’s all it takes for Jungkook to break down. He hugged Jieun and cried. ‘Why is he being like that noona. Did he become fed up of me. Does he not love me anymore?’ Jungkook cried out, which broke Jieun’s and Joongi’s heart who was listening and watching from kitchen entrance. ‘It hurts..’ Jungkook mumbled.

‘I wish I had died that day in the accident. Why did tae saved me only to break me now.’ Jungkook kept on mumbling and Jieun let Jungkook be.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung was in his office in the mall and that’s when Joongi came dashing in with Jimin behind. Well Jimin is Taehyung’s secretary. Taehyung stood up and what he received was a punch from Joongi.

Taehyung stayed still understanding Joongi’s anger.

‘You how dare you? What exactly are you planning?’ Joongi screamed.

‘Why are you hurting my koo. It was enough to see him crying every night when you decided to ignore him. But you completely broke him when he saw you with some girl in the club. If you don’t love Jungkook then tell it to him and finish everything. I can take care of my brother.’ Joongi said and went out without waiting for Taehyung to respond.

Well Joongi came to meet Taehyung to tell those things. Joongi is planning to go to China with Jungkook, Jungsoo and Jieun. He was partnering with one of a successful businessman in China and Joongi will handle his business from there.

Jungkook being away will make him forget atleast a bit about Taehyung.

-----------------------------------

Can't wait for Grammy's.....

Hope you will enjoy the story....

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜