Thirty eight

‘Let’s go to China koo.. Yang Yang is a good guy. He is also a successful businessman. He will protect you, he will love you as well.’ Joongi said to Jungkook.

‘Koo please forget about Taehyung.’ Joongi pleaded. ‘I don’t want to see you hurt because of him again. This is the second time he hurt you, though he promised he won’t he did.’ Joongi said and Jungkook looked at Joongi.

‘You’re right hyung. Whatever you think is good for me I will do whatever you say.’ Jungkook said and hugged Joongi.

Jieun came and ‘you are hugging with me.’ Jieun exclaimed and Joongi dragged her to hug as well. The three laughed and ended up watching movies.

-----------------------‐-----------

‘Tae open the door.’ Jin said knocking on the door. Taehyung opened the door knowing once Jin wants to talk or whatever he won’t leave until he is done.

‘Did you hear that Joongi and everyone is going to China.’ Jin asked sitting at the edge of the bed and Taehyung nodded his head telling Jin that he knows.

‘Did you also know that Joongi is planning to marry Jungkook off to Yang Yang guy?’  Jin said which made Taehyung to instantly snap his head towards Jin.

‘WHAT?’ Taehyung muttered.

‘You know, you’re still not too late. Go to Jungkook tell him truth. He will understand you.’ Jin said. Taehyung shook his head. He felt that his eyes welling up with tears.

‘If Jungkook is happy then I won’t mind him marrying that guy.’ Taehyung said.

‘All of us know that Jungkook is not happy unless it’s you.’ Jin said and stood up.

‘Just remember that it’s still not late. You can have Jungkook back before he marries that Chinese guy.’ Jin said and went away closing the door. After Jin left Taehyung let his tears fall.

-----------------------------------

‘Are you ready koo?’ Joongi asked coming into Jungkook’s room.

‘Yeah hyung…’ Jungkook said and took his luggage and bag looking around his room one last time and went down with Joongi.

‘Mommy… I want to see appa..’ Jungsoo said with teary eyes. Jungkook sighed and carried Jungsoo.

‘Baby… appa doesn’t want to see you and me anymore… can you forget appa please.’ Jungkook pleaded. He knows he is hurting his baby by telling that but what can he do.

Before they get into the car Jin came to meet them.

‘Jungkook please can you listen to me…’ Jin said on the verge of tears..

‘Yes hyung tell me what is it?’ Jungkook asked.
‘Taehyung… he is trying to kill himself.’ Jin said now crying.

‘WHAT?’ Jungkook cried out. ‘But why hyung?’ Jungkook asked now holding Jin’s shoulders.

And Jin said everything while Jungkook, Joongi and Jieun listened. Once Jungkook got to know why his Taehyung was like that Jungkook started to cry as well. He felt angry at himself for not recognizing his Taehyung as his tiger hyung.

‘Hyung lets go.. please take me to my taetae hyung..’ Jungkook said and quickly get on the driver seat deciding to go by himself.

Jungkook drived as fast as he can while Jin followed. With Jin was Joongi, Jieun and Jungsoo. Joongi was worried that his brother might get hurt while driving.

Jungkook drove in a killing speed and reached the Bangtan mansion. Jungkook quickly ran inside. He saw everyone crowded in the living room. He also hear Jimin begging Taehyung to put the gun down.

Jungkook halted on his steps to calm himself first afterwards he can calm Taehyung. ‘Please Jimin it is my wish. If I’m alive I will only bring pain to my bunny and I only want to see him smiling. So please grant my wish Jiminah. Don’t stop me.’ Taehyung said.

Jungkook thought he will beat up Taehyung but first he have to save him. So Jungkook ran towards and tackled Taehyung and pushed away the gun and also slapped Taehyung.

‘Kookie…’ Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook slapped Taehyung once again ‘Yes it’s me your bunny. Please forgive me for not remembering you my tiger hyung.’ Jungkook said now both of them crying. Not only them but others were crying as well.

‘Don’t you dare try something like this again. Who said I’m not safe with you huh.. who said?’ Jungkook said while glaring at Taehyung. ‘I feel most safe when I’m with you hyung. Please stop guilt tripping yourself. Did you really have to torture all of us like this?’ Jungkook said started hitting Taehyung’s chest.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook and started muttering sorry. On seeing Jungkook and Taehyung on the floor hugging, Jungsoo ran towards them and jumped on Jungkook making everyone laugh.

Taehyung sat up and hugged Jungsoo as well, kissing all over his face and muttering sorry.

‘Appa I missed you…’ Jungsoo said and hugged Taehyung tightly. ‘Mommy said that appa doesn’t want to see us but I didn’t believe him because I know appa loves us..’ Jungsoo said in his small voice and Taehyung felt like crying. He pinched Jungsoo’s check while chuckling. Finally feeling happy with Jungkook and Jungsoo in his arms.

He felt like hitting his head in the wall for hurting his two precious ones. He promised himself that he will never act stupid again.

‘I’m sorry koo.. for everything… I promise with my life I will never do something like this again.’ Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook’s forehead.

Jungkook felt so happy. He hugged Taehyung and buried his face on Taehyung’s neck taking in his scent. The two lovers felt contented being in each others arms.

Others also felt happy seeing the lovers being together again. Yoongi hugged Jin not wanting to show his tears to others because he never once shed tears in front of others.

-----------------------------------

Well bts run ep 133 is so funny and I was melted by jk's cuteness....

^ this is making me weak....

Hope you enjoy the story.

Please vote and comment...
💜💜