Twenty nine

Taehyung aimlessly drive around hoping to find a 24/7 store to buy ice cream for Jungkook. After driving around hopelessly he came across a 24/7 store which was empty. He rushed inside and bought several types of Jungkook’s favourite ice cream and rushed towards the cashier to pay and go home quickly not wanting deal with Jungkook’s mood swings.

For some reason Taehyung felt somewhat uneasiness which confused Taehyung so he rushed home. After parking the car and getting the grocery he went to his apartment.
L In front he saw the door slightly ajar which made Taehyung to think whether he shut the door slightly in hurry. He put the nervousness aside and went inside, only to see the living room a mess. Now Taehyung felt scared, he frantically searched everywhere but there is no sign of Jungkook.

He dialed Namjoon’s number and wait for Namjoon to pick up the phone however there was no reply from Namjoon. Taehyung was on the verge of losing his mind because now he’s 100% sure that Jungkook is being kidnapped. He felt like crying, but he also has to take quick actions before something happens to Jungkook and his unborn baby.

He kept on calling for Namjoon but Namjoon is not picking up his phone. Then he called Chanyeol who picked up after two rings.

‘Hello V.’ Chanyeol said.

‘Were you sleeping hyung?’ Taehyung asked.

‘No I had some work to do so I was completing them. What’s wrong?’ Chanyeol asked feeling there is something wrong with Taehyung.

‘I think Jungkook is being kidnapped hyung.’ Taehyung said feeling a panic attack rising.

‘Hey hey calm down and tell me everything slowly.’ Chanyeol said hoping Taehyung would calm down.

Taehyung listened to Chanyeol and began to tell everything. Chanyeol carefully listened and told Taehyung that he will inform it to Jackson.

‘Thanks hyung. I couldn’t get hold of Joonie hyung that’s why I called you. I will go to Joonie hyung.’ Taehyung said and ended the call and shut the door and rushed towards his car.

While driving he tried calling Hoseok instead of Namjoon. After several rings Hoseok picked up the phone.

‘Hey tae why are you calling at this time.’ Hoseok asked groggily sleepiness is still evitable in his voice.

‘Where is Joonie hyung. Why is he not picking up his phone. I tried calling him several times.’ Taehyung almost shouted because now he is in stress.

‘Joon’s phone is on silent mode. Sorry. What is the problem.’ Hoseok asked now wide awake.

‘I’m on my way to the mansion. Something big happened. We’ll discuss once I arrive. Wake others up as well.’ Taehyung said and ended the call without waiting for Hoseok’s reply.

He drived fastly not wanting to waste a single minute. He is scared whoever the bastard that kidnapped Jungkook want to seek revenge from Taehyung. Taehyung is sure about that.

He arrived at the main house and rushed inside to see everyone in the living room in their pjs.

‘Taehyung what’s wrong?’ Jin asked when he saw Taehyung expressions.

‘Jungkook is being kidnapped.’ Taehyung said which made everyone present to gasp.

‘What? Were you not with Jungkook?’ Jimin asked.

‘No I went to the store to buy ice cream for Jungkook since he was craving for it and was making a fuss.’

‘But Jungkook would have put up a fight if anyone tried to touch him.’ Yoongi said.

‘He’s pregnant, so he must have been careful about putting a fight. He may have put up a fight but he wouldn’t have been strong enough to defend.’ Jin said.

‘Joonie hyung there is tracking device in Jungkook’s necklace I gifted him try to track it.’ Taehyung said and called everyone telling them to get ready for whatever situation they’re about to face.

While Namjoon was trying to track Jungkook down, Taehyung went to Jungsoo’s room to see his son peacefully sleeping. He carefully laid beside Jungsoo and caressed his hair sighing. Taehyung pecked Jungsoo’s forehead and slowly brought the kid to his embrace who unconsciously leaned more into Taehyung’s embrace.

Jin got up and went to Jungsoo’s room since he knows Taehyung went there. He quietly opened the door and saw Taehyung and Jungsoo cuddling. Jin smiled sadly at his younger brother and nephew. He prays nothing happens to Jungkook and the fetus because Taehyung would be utterly devastated if something happens to both of them and end up blaming himself and guilt trip himself.

Jin sighed and closed the door slowly and went to the kitchen to prepare late night snack and drinks for everyone so they would have energy to face whatever they’re about to face.

After an hour Taehyung came down and at the sametime Namjoon said small ‘done’ which everyone heard.

‘Did you find the location hyung.’ Taehyung asked rushing towards Namjoon and Hoseok.

‘hmm…’ Namjoon hummed.

‘Were you able to find who the place belongs to?’ Taehyung asked.

‘On it.’ Hoseok said and set to find who the property belongs to so they could prepare whatever they’re about to face.

After typing in the laptop for a while Hoseok called everyone.

‘I found out.’ Hoseok said.

‘It belongs to that guy who kept on obsessing over Jungkook. He must have lost his patience by now, which is why he kidnapped him.’ Hoseok said and Taehyung gritted his teeth.

Taehyung dialed Chanyeol and he picked up. ‘hyung found the bastard. Get ready.’

-----------------------------------
I'm updating the story whenever I'm free... sometimes I may update daily...
Thank you for supporting this story...

Hope you enjoy this chap...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜