Thirty Four

1 month later

‘Oh… my baby… you came back…’ Jungkook asked hugging Jungsoo.

‘Mommy… I misswed you..’ Jungsoo said hugging jungkook tightly as well.

‘Mommy missed my baby as well. So did you have fun with gi samchon and ji imo.’ Jungkook asked walking towards the sofa and sat down with Jungsoo on his lap.

‘Yes I had lots of fun. And mommy I brought you and appa a gift.’ Jungsoo and ran towards Joongi telling him to give the gifts.

While Joongi and Jungsoo went to the car to bring out their luggages Jieun and Jungkook talked.

‘Ever since that day Taehyung didn’t talk to you?’ Jieun asked and Jungkook shook his head.

‘I tried calling him but he’s not answering my phone. He has never been like that towards me. I wonder if he is angry at me for losing our baby.’ Jungkook said.

‘Don’t worry too much, he will come around. Have patience.’ Jieun said and hugged Jungkook.

‘Mommy…’ Jungsoo came running and Jungkook and Jieun break the hug and quickly wiped the tears so Jungsoo won’t see and question.

‘Here this is for you mommy. And where is appa?’ Jungsoo questioned.

‘Appa is busy baby. He will come home soon. Till then we will live with gi samchon and ji imo alright.’ Jungkook said stroking the little boy’s cheek. Jungsoo nodded his head and climbed to Jungkook’s lap and quickly fell asleep due to tiredness.

Jungkook carried the sleeping boy to his room and removed his clothes and wiped the little body with wet towels and put on comfortable clothes. Jungkook kissed Jungsoo’s forehead and went down to prepare dinner for them.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung was sitting on the couch after being with a random girl with wine in his hand. He sighed, no matter what he does he can’t get Jungkook out of his mind. He wants Jungkook away from his life.

He feels like as long as Jungkook is with him, Jungkook will face into problems because of his line of work.

He sighed throws the money to the girl, got dressed and went out.

While driving he received a call from Jin.
‘Yes hyung..’ Taehyung answered.

‘Come home as fast as you can.’ Jin said and ended the call. Jin has been bitter towards Taehyung since the day Taehyung started being like this and Taehyung understand why his brother being like that. Jin cherish Jungkook a lot and if he saw Jungkook shedding a single tear because of him then Jin will be furious.

Taehyung sighed and drove home. He can’t afford to make Jin even angrier.

‘Why did Jin hyung call me?’ Taehyung asked from Jimin.

‘For marriage plans. He and Yoongi hyung decide to get married. And he wants you to help him.’ Jimin said nonchalantly while playing games.

‘Is he in his room?’ Taehyung asked. Jimin shook his head and pointed towards Taehyung’s office room. Taehyung sighed and went to his office room.

‘Why did you call me for hyung?’ Taehyung asked. Jin was sitting on the couch and Yoongi was lying on Jin’s lap.

‘Sit down.’ Jin simply said with a cold voice, and Taehyung obeyed.

‘Tae why are you doing this?’ Jin asked trying to be as calm as possible.

‘Doing what?’ Taehyung asked though Taehyung knows what Jin is referring to.

‘This sleeping around. I know you love Jungkook so why are you doing this? You know Jungkook is guilt tripping himself. He keeps on blaming himself. He is mentally stressed out because of you.’ Jin said and Taehyung listened silently.

‘Are you not going to answer me? That poor boy getting weaker day by day because of the stress. He is affected from the accident as well. After all it’s his child as well. He is depressed tae.’ Jin said.

‘Well it’s his fault hyung. He didn’t have to jump in the middle when he know he is pregnant.’ Taehyung said and Jin looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

‘What? He couldn’t afford to see you getting hurt and you’re blaming him when he saved you.’ Jin asked and Taehyung looked down having nothing to say.

‘Tell me tae something is bothering you… I’ll always listen to you.’ Jin said holding Taehyung’s hand. Taehyung sighed.

‘You know we stopped visiting Jeon family after Jungkook was sent to Busan to his grandparents when I was 10. Then me and Jungkook met again when I was in high school. I went to the store after school to buy snacks and met him there when he was smiling with his friend. I was instantly attracted to him. You could say it was love at first sight. He couldn’t remember me. Figures he was just only 7 at that time.’ Taehyung smiled now reminiscing the past.

‘If you love Jungkook that much then why are you being like this?’ it’s Yoongi who asked that.

‘My love for Jungkook is what made me like this. Whenever he is with me he will only face dangers. And I can’t watch him hurt.’ Taehyung said.

‘I want Jungkook away from me as much as possible. But at the same time I want him close to me.’ Taehyung said now tears slipping out from his eyes.

‘You being away from Jungkook is hurting him more than when he got shot or when he lost his baby, you know. Literally you are his strength. So no matter of obstacles always be together.’ Jin said now his voice and gaze softening.

Taehyung started crying. ‘I missed him so much, you have no idea how hard it was for me. Seeing him being shot infront of my eyes. Then losing our baby. I was so excited when I heard we were having our own child. It pains me and I know it pains Jungkook too.’ Taehyung cried now letting out all the bottled up emotions.

Jin knows that giving Taehyung a small push is enough and Taehyung will let his heart out to Jin. Jin knows what kind of person Taehyung is. That’s why he was waiting for the right moment so Taehyung will open up. Jin hugged Taehyung so he can cry as much as he want. And after he calms down he will have a heart to heart talk with Taehyung.

-------------------------‐---------

Hey guys... I'm back after 4 or 5 days...
I'm catching up with dramas I missed to watch that I forgot about the story...

I'm sorry for keep you waiting...

Hope you enjoy the story..

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜