Nineteen

‘I love you Jungkook..’ Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook waiting for any kind of answer from Jungkook.

But Jungkook kept on looking at Taehyung with an eyebrow raised which crept out Taehyung. Before Taehyung could speak again, Jungkook started laughing which confused Taehyung.

‘Jungkook, why are you laughing?’ Taehyung asked.

Jungkook stopped laughing and wiped out a tear which formed due to too much laughing.

‘Hyung, seriously, you have become funnier you know.’ Jungkook said.

‘What?’ Taehyung asked utterly confused by Jungkook’s words and actions. Is confessing his love funny? Taehyung thought.

‘Hyung, don’t say things like that. It doesn’t make sense you know.’ Jungkook said.

‘Is confessing my love funny, a joke and doesn’t make sense to you?’ Taehyung asked heartbroken.

‘For me yes. I find it funny, a joke, and it doesn’t make sense to me.’ Jungkook said now being serious and getting worked up. Before Taehyung could talk more Jungkook continued. ‘When I confessed to you, you rejected without even thinking for a moment. A person who rejected me, that same person is confessing now, it doesn’t make sense. So do you expect me to believe you. You don’t know how embarrassed I was. You don’t know how I cope up with a heartbreak all this time.’ Jungkook said on the verge of tears. Before Jungkook could speak more Taehyung cut him off.

‘Yes, I may not know how you cope up with the heartbreak, but just know that, at that time when you confessed to me you don’t know how much I wanted to accept it, embrace the love you have for me. I was jumping with happiness when you confesses but I had to control myself because I was scared. I was scared if you stay with me you will be in danger. I don’t want to see you hurt in anyway. I have always loved you Jungkook.’ Taehyung said everything he meant to tell Jungkook.

‘You’re right. When your enemies find out I’m your lover they will target me. But I wouldn’t have cared. More than physical wound, the wound of a heartbreak is more painful. I confessed to you considering all the possibilities and I was ready to accept any obstacle that comes in this love and fight along with you. But just like a coward you are, you just let me go.’ Jungkook said and stood up.

‘Thank you for the gift you got for Jungsoo but I hope you will not see him anymore. I have a feeling that we will meet each other because of our line of work. Lets coporate as colleagues nothing more personal hyung. Goodbye. I hope you will find someone who will love you like you deserve. I am a single parent and you don’t deserve that. Bye hyung. Take care.’ Jungkook said and walked away leaving Taehyung behind.

‘How can you say that I don’t deserve you koo. Its you who don’t deserve me. I’m being nothing but a jerk and coward like you said.’ Taehyung said to himself and looked at the direction Jungkook went and sighed.

-------‐---------------------------

Jungkook entered the house and closed the door and leaned on it. He felt like all his energy drained out dealing with Taehyung a while ago. But he can’t ignore the fact that his heart flutter when Taehyung confessed. But they can’t get together just like nothing happened before. He was heartbroken when Taehyung rejected him. Taehyung intentions must not have been bad but he was willing to face every challenge if Taehyung had accepted him. Isn’t that what love truly is? To go to every depth when they truly love each other.

Jungkook sighed and also flinched when suddenly a ball of energy attacked him in a hug. Jungkook smiled and carried his son and walked to the living room.

‘My little prince, is there anything you want to do?’ Jungkook asked caressing the little boy’s hair.

‘Where’s appa, mommy?’ Jungsoo asked.
Jungkook sighed. There is no way out of this now. He doesn’t know how to explain about Taehyung to his son. It seems like he have to keep the act going.

‘Appa is very busy, so he went to work.’ Jungkook said.

‘When will he come to see me again?’ Jungsoo asked.

‘Don’t know. He will be very busy just like mommy from tomorrow onwards. He will be more busy than mommy.’ Jungkook said.

‘Alright I will make your favourite kimchi fried rice for lunch then we will watch cartoons all day. What do you say?’ Jungkook asked his son who clapped his hands excitedly.

Jungkook ruffled the little boy’s hair and stood up to make lunch for them.

----------‐------------------------

‘Taehyung what’s wrong with you?’ Chanyeol asked when they noticed Taehyung’s sullen look.

‘Nothing, what more missions do we have?’ Taehyung asked.

‘We came because Namjoon told he have to discuss something important.’ Baekhyung replied.

‘Alright hyung continue what you want to say.’ Taehyung told Namjoon to continue.

‘Minhyuk has got to know that Jungkook is back. Me and Hoseok were able to coincidentally catch a man stalking Jungkook. He took pictures of you and Jungkook talking. Hoseok was able to destroy the pictures.’ Namjoon said.

‘How do you exactly know he is one of Minhyuk’s man?’ Taehyung asked gritting his teeth, anger building inside of him.

‘They have a tattoo. All the black cross gang members have this particular tattoo on back of their neck.’ Hoseok said showing a tattoo like a cross and on top a small lion drawing.

‘That means Jungkook is in danger.’ Chanyeol conclude.

‘Minhyuk had his eyes on Jungkook before 4 years ago when he attacked one of our men, Jungkook was on the site. That’s how Minhyuk came to know about Jungkook. We exactly don’t know his intention towards Jungkook.’ Namjoon said.

Taehyung banged his fist on the table ‘and I don’t want to find out his intentions at all. I will kill that fucker if he as much as give a scratch on Jungkook and Jungsoo.’ Taehyung said and left the meeting room not being able to control his temper.

-------------------------------‐---

Another update... Hope you will enjoy this chap...
Also not sure when the next update gonna be...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜