Six

'Hyung please go. Leave me and go. Please...' Jungkook sobbed

'Bunny don't worry Mark will come soon. I won't let you die that's my promise to you.' Taehung said.

As soon as Taehyung finished his sentence, Mark barged in. 'Oh V sorry for being late. I tried to come as soon as you said.' Mark said

'Its ok disconnect the bomb as soon as you can.' Taehyung said

And Mark set to disconnecting Jungkook's bomb. He quickly stop the timing removed the bomb vest from the younger. Taehyung pulled Jungkook to him and embraced him whispering sweet nothings to his ear.

'Jimin is everyone has cleared from the building' Taehyung asked through the earpiece.

'Yes V' Jimin replied

'Mark will you be able to stop bomb from blasting off.'

'I'll try V' Mark replied

'I'll takeJungkook out then.' Taehyung said

Namjoon and Hoseok came to the lost and found room. Taehyung let them to do their work and took Jungkook away from the room.

'Buuny are you feeling alright.' Taehyung asked Jungkook softly. Jungkook nodded his head and allowed Taehyung to take him wherever they are going.

'I'll call your brother ok. He was quite worried about you' Taehyung told Jungkook.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile in Joongi's office there is a staring contest between Joongi and Sohyung. Finally, Sohyung broke the staring since he couldn't hold such a intense gaze. Joongi smirked.

'You know you are loser. You can't even stare at me. What a coward.'

Sohyung gritted his teeth when Joongi insulted him. 'We'll see who will be loser. It seems like you're taking too much time to follow my requests. What should I do should I call my men and tell them to kill Jungkook?'

Joongi just glared at him. Suddenly Joongi received a call before Sohyung could snatch the phone Joongi answered the call and put it on speaker.

'Hyung this is V. We secured your brother. Ask the bastard whom he is wagging his tail for because whoever it is haven't still realized the power of the Kims.' With that Taehyung ended the call.

Joongi smirked at Sohyung.

'Told ya you're nothing but a coward. You lost so get out of this office this instant or else shall I bring Taehyung here since you seem to be so interested of him. You can meet him face to face and question him you know.' Joongi said

Sohyung just glared at Joongi and grabbed his file and went out of his office. Joongi sighed. He felt like he can breathe properly knowing that his brother is safe.

-----------------------------------

'Should I drop you in Joongi hyung's office or take you home Jungkook.' Taehyung asked

'Take me to hyung's office, hyung.' Jungkook replied

Taehyung nodded and started the car. There was silence during the ride. After a suffocating silence Jungkook spoke.

'Thank you so much for saving me hyung. You know what you guys did back there were quite risky yet you were willing to save me no matter what. I owe you my life hyung. I'm truly grateful towards you and other hyungs who helped to save me.' Jungkook said to Taehyung.

'If you willing to pay me back how about you marry me?' Taehyung said half jokingly and half seriously.

'What?' Jungkook screamed and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. Taehyung laughed at Jungkook

'I'm just kidding bunny. It was so serious inside the car so I wanted lighten the mood.' Taehyung and looked at Jungkook who was pouting. Taehyung felt like stopping the car at a side and just keep on staring at Jungkook who was so cute. He felt like squealing but his pride got the best of him.

In no time they arrived to the Jeon enterprise and Taehyung and Jungkook made way to Joongi's office. Secretary allowed them in. as soon as Joongi saw Jungkook he hugged the younger tightly quietly whispering about not letting Jungkook go anywhere alone. Jungkook just stayed quiet because he knows he must have been worried a lot.

'Thank you Taehyung for saving my brother.' Joongi said to Taehyung

'Don't thank me hyung.' Taehyung said

'Hyung I'll tell the secretary to bring some drinks for us.' Jungkook said and went out before anyone could reply. Joongi laughed while shaking his head and Taehyung smiled at the younger's cuteness.

'Hyung I want to tell you something important. I hope you will give me permission.'

Joongi looked at Taehyung confusedly and told Taehyung to talk it out.

'Hyung I like to marry Jungkook. I promise I'll keep him safe even if I have to die. I hope you will give persmission...'

-----------------------------------

I was planning to update yesterday but I had a headache. It was killing me...
Sorry for the bad chapter.

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜