Three

Jungkook was waiting for his brother to come and pick him. Eventhough he won’t be able to spend the whole day with him atleast they will be having fun. Jungkook was shaking from excitement. His talk with doctor Kang went well and he felt a bit free. Doctor prescribed some medicines incase he gets panic attacks. It’s a long a time since he got a panic attack. Joongi called Jungkook that his meeting has ended and he will head straightly to the hospital.

After sometime Jungkook started feeling creepy like he felt like someone is looking at him. He turned his head here and there to find if his feeling is true but couldn’t find anyone. So he shook his head and fished out his phone to play some games until his brother arrives.

-----------------------------------

Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi was there with Taehyung discussing about the yesterday’s incident. The person who died was one of his gang and to say Taehyung was furious was understandable but he didn't showed it out.

Taehyung said about Joongi’s visit to his hyung’s and now Namjoon is in the middle of hacking the cctv cameras of the area. Meanwhile, Taehyung kept wondering about who might Joongi’s brother be. Joongi and Seokjin are college friends. Joongi is aware of their mafia business. That’s why  Joongi rushed to Taehyung seeking protection. Taehyung haven’t ever seen the said brother of Joongi and it keeps bothering him. But what heoesn’t know is a surprise is waiting for him soon.

Taehyung snapped out of his train of thoughts when Namjoon said ‘done.’

Taehyung rushed towards Namjoon to watch the cctv footage. However, Jungkook’s face is not clear so Taehyung felt a little frustrated. While watching a second cctv footage Taehyung saw a shadow on the rooftop and told Namjoon to enlarge the footage or find a another cctv footage which gives a clear view.

Somehow Taehyung has a feeling who might the murder be. When he got a clear footage Taehyung smirked at the level of stupidity of the murderer.

Yoongi started laughing. Everyone looked at Yoongi confusedly as to why he is laughing.

‘Why are you laughing hyung?’ Hoseok asked

‘That motherfucker is so so stupid. He didn’t even consider about disconnecting the cctv before trying to kill.’

On hearing that Namjoon and Hoseok started laughing. Taehyung just smiled slightly. Through the footage Taehyung could see that Minjae the leader of "darkside" group was staring at the crying boy and Taehyung felt like what Joongi said might be true. They finished watching the footage and told Yoongi to take care of the police if they ever tried to approach Joongi’s brother. Taehyung then decide that he should pay Joongi a visit and discuss about the incident.

----‐-------‐----------------------

Jungkook was screaming due to happiness on the roller coaster ride. Joongi was happy that he brought Jungkook to the amusement park. He was able to see the cheerful and childish side of Jungkook.

They tried several rides and games booths. Joongi knew that Jungkook was a fearless and adventurous kid when he was little. But it changed after their parents death. Now after a long time Joongi was able to bring that side of Jungkook again.

Jungkook kept on whining asking for ice cream when Joongi refused to buy it because he was having a fever and he got wet in the rain. Finally Jungkook used his widen doe eyes and pouty lips as a weapon to attach Joongi. Joongi gave into Jungkook’s cuteness and bought him an ice cream. Jungkook kept on dancing in victory. 

They enjoyed in amusement park and had dinner in their favourite restaurant before heading home. On their ride to home Jungkook kept on talking and Joongi kept on listening to whatever his brother is saying fondly. As soon as they arrived Jungkook ran to his room to shower. Before Joongi was about head to room he heard the door bell ringing and was surprised to see Yaehyung at the front door. Joongi opened the door and let Taehyung in.

‘Mr.Kim what owes me this personal visit from you?’ Joongi asked surprised. Taehyung waved his hand and came in.

‘Hyung stop calling me as Mr.Kim. you’re Jin hyung’s best friend. Cut out the formality.’ Joongi nodded and lead Taehyung to the living room.

‘Would like to have anything Taehyung?’

‘No hyung I came to discuss about the yesterday's incident. I watched the cctv footage and found out that Minjae is the murderer. They have planned to kill one of my man. They must not have expected a witness that time. Anyway I will provide protection to your brother don’t worry hyung.’

They hear footsteps and along with it came the figure. ‘hyungie… lets watch movies please…’

And Taehyung felt like his world stop revolving when he saw the person. He felt like he might die because he momentarily forgot how to breathe.

‘Taehyung this is my brother Jungkook.’ And that made him to snap out of his thoughts. He quickly returned his blank face not wanting to show emotions. But when he saw Jungkook waving at him and smiling, his eyes softened.

‘Hi hyungie… I’m Jungkook. And you are?’

‘I’m Taehyung’ he replied with his cold voice but the softness in his eyes remained. Jungkook felt a bit scared and disappointed when he heard Taehyung’s cold voice and saw his emotionless face. However, he continued the conversation.

‘Oh… annhyeong hyung. Nice to meet you. Since you’re discussing something with my brother I won’t disturb you two. But would you guys like to have something to drink.’

Taehyung shook his head and got up. ‘That’s fine Jungkook we finished our discussion. I was about to head out. And nice to meet you too.’ Taehyung said and went out with Joongi showing him out.

After Taehyung went Joongi told Jungkook to prepare everything for the movie and he went to wash up and they ended up watching several movies and also ended up falling asleep on the sofa.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung couldn’t wait until he go home. He was barely hiding his excitement. He doesn’t want his driver to notice his emotions. So as soon as he arrived he rushed to his room and went to shower. While showering he couldn’t help but squeal like a child who received his favourite candy.

‘Atlast bunny I met you again. I even get to know your name. you were so close to me yet it took me this much time to find you. I feel glad that I went to Joongi hyung’s house.’ And Taehyung end up showering with Jungkook in his mind.

-----------------------------------

Congratulations to our boys who won four awards at TMA...

Have a good day everyone

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜