Twenty One

‘Lets go on a date’ Taehyung said forwarding a flower bouquet to Jungkook.

‘W-what?’ Jungkook stuttered.

‘Lets go on a date. Please give me a chance to prove my love for you. And also please give me one last chance. I promise I won’t mess up. Please kookie…’ Taehyung begged.

‘You can go on a few dates with me then you can decide to continue or not. If you don’t want to continue then I will leave quietly. Please give me a chance kookie.’ Taehyung pleaded. He promised himself that he won’t give up on Jungkook.

Taehyung wait patiently for Jungkook’s answer.

‘Fine, lets do like you mentioned.’ Jungkook said.

‘W-what? Really will you give me a chance?’ Taehyung asked surprised.

‘I’m only repeating once. Well if you didn’t hear it well, then forget it.’ Jungkook said turning around but Taehyung quickly grab a hold of Jungkook’s arm and yanked Jungkook towards him.

‘Fine, fine… I heard you clearly. I was surprised since you agreed. Thank you kookie. I will surely win your heart.’ Taehyung said.

‘Then tomorrow we’ll go on a date. Be ready by 6pm. I’ll pick you up. Oh.. also dress comfortably..’ Taehyung said quickly pecked Jungkook’s forehead and ran away before Jungkook could hit him.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung’s action. ‘Silly you… you always had my heart but I want to play bit with you to know whether you’re sincere.’ Jungkook mumbled to himself and went inside and joined Hyerin.

‘Who was it kookie..’ Hyerin asked.

‘Its Taehyung noona’ Jungkook replied.

‘What? What brings him here?’

‘He told me to give him a chance to prove himself and his love. So I accepted.’

‘Well… even if he is the most powerful mafia boss, I approve him. He is so handsome kookie. I haven’t seen any men as handsome as him. He’s the most handsome guy..’ Hyerin said trying to provoke Jungkook and it seems like it worked because Jungkook kept on poking his tongue inside his cheek because of jealousy.

Hyerin laughed seeing that.’ Oh kookie don’t worry, I won’t steal your man.’ Hyerin said and stood up.

‘I’m going to watch a movie in my room. Do whatever you want.’ Hyerin said and gave a small wave to Jungkook and went to her room.

-----------------------------------

‘Where did you ran away. You looked like you were in a hurry.’ Jimin asked Taehyung.

‘I went to meet Jungkook. Why were you looking for me?’ Taehyung asked. They were in Taehyung’s office. Taehyung was going through some documents.

‘There is a party tonight. Won’t you come?’ Jimin asked.

‘What kind of party?’ Taehyung asked looking at Jimin who was sitting on the couch with his phone on hand.

‘Just big businessman gathering but some people from underworld will be present too according to the information I gathered. And also Chanyeol hyung said some of the agents will also be on duty’ Jimin replied.

‘Who are the agents?’ Taehyung asked but Jimin shrugged indicating he doesn’t know. ‘Didn’t Chanyeol hyung say anything?’

‘Chanyeol hyung said that the director yet haven’t decide which team to send.’ Jimin said. ‘So are you coming or not?’ Jimin questioned.

‘I’ll come. Afterall my presence is required in there.’ Taehyung said and started doing his work. Jimin got his answer so he went away leaving Taehyung to do his work.

-----------------------------------

‘My kitty, I’m sorry. Please forgive your worldwide handsome.’ Jin begged Yoongi who was eating some watermelon. Jimin came and plopped on the couch and sighed.

‘What’s with the sigh?’ Jin asked Jimin.

‘Its soooo boring hyung. Nothing seems to be interesting for me these days.’ Jimin said and looked at ceiling getting lost in his own thoughts.

‘My meow meow… I’ll come to tonight’s party… I was just fooling around with you.’ Jin tried persuading Yoongi.

‘Hyung you clearly wasn’t interested ok. I know you hate this line of work but, is it that difficult for you be my date for the party? If something happens, I’ll protect you.’ Yoongi huffed.

‘Ohhh… my meow meow, I know you will protect me… so forgive me. I’ll be your date…’ Jin said and pinched Yoongi’s cheecks who puffed up his cheecks and they started acting lovey dovey infront of Jimin who was cringing seeing Yoongi like that.

‘Oh… god… hyung… this is cringing…’ Jimin cried out snapping the two from their actions.

‘What’s cringy?’ Jin aksed.

‘I’m getting goosebumps seeing you guys like that.. ugh…’ Jimin said and went out of the house not being able to stand the sight.

--------------------------------‐--

‘Ok sir… I’ll be ready. Then sir good day.’ Jungkook talked on the phone and hang up.

‘Who is it?’ aunty Chae asked Jungkook.

‘The director, he wants me. Yugyeom, Bambam and Mark hyung to attend the party. Take care of Jungsoo until I come back. I’m sorry aunty. I didn’t expect I’ll get a call from work.’ Jungkook said guiltily.

‘That’s the nature of this kind of work kookie. You don’t know when you have to leave and when you can come back home sometimes. Don’t worry and focus on the work.’ Aunt Chae said to Jungkook and told him to get ready for the party.

‘My baby mommy has an emergency work to attend so have your dinner and then go to sleep on time ok…’ Jungkook said to Jungsoo and little boy nodded his head.

‘My baby is the best…’ Jungkook cooed and started tickling Jungsoo. The room and house was filled with little giggles bringing smiles on the three adults faces.

-----------------------------------

Another update...
Hope you will enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜