Twelve

‘It’s because I fell in love with Taehyung hyung…’ Jungkook said snapping everyone’s attention on him.

‘You what?’ Yugyeom screamed thinking he heard it wrong.

‘I fell in love with 5aehyung hyung but he doesn’t have that kind of feelings for me. So it was unbearable to me to enter a loveless marriage. That’s why I came here without anyone knowing.’ Jungkook said. Others kind of felt sorry for the younger. They know how pure and innocent Jungkook is so they want to divert the youngers attention to anything else.

‘This is your first time in US right. How about we walk around the city today and have some fun.’ Jackson suggested.

‘Yeah… that would be fun. It’s been a while we had some fun so lets get it…’ Uounjae said. ‘What do you say kookie, do you want to spend some crazy time with us?’ Uounjae asked the younger.

‘Alright. I want to get familiar here since I’ll be spending sometime here.’ Jungkook said and others cheered. With that everyone quickly finished their breakfast and got ready for the hangout.

-----------------------------------

‘Sir there is a problem’ Eunwoo said to Taehyung.

‘What kind of problem are you talking about?’ Taehyung looked at Eunwoo with his piercing gaze. Eunwoo knew better that its not time to mess with Taehyung so without beating around the bush he straightway said what he came to inform Taehyung about.

‘Kang Sohyung and Lee Minjae made a deal with SF9 sir. And SF9 also have connections with other mafias around the world. Although you are powerful in Korea he has many connections with outside. It is a huge disadvantage for us.’ Eunwoo said

Taehyung listened without uttering a word. He was thinking deeply while tapping his finger in the desk and Eunwoo was waiting for Taehyung to say something.

‘How many connections does he have here in Korea?’ Taehyung looked at Eunwoo.

‘I didn’t dig deeper to find out information but if you give your word I will do so sir.’ Eunwoo said.

Taehyung sighed ‘right, for now find out with how many groups he has connections.’ Taehyung ordered Eunwoo.

‘I understand sir.’ Eunwoo said and bowed to Raehyung and walked away.

Taehyung kept staring at his folder blankly for awhile and made made a call.

‘Baekhyung hyung I would like to meet you. When are you free?’ Taehyung asked as soon as Baekhyung answered the call.

‘Hello to you too V.’ Baekhyun replied chuckling at Taehyung’s seriousness.

‘Hyung just answer me, when are you free?’ Taehyung whined.

‘I’m free this weekend that is if you want to spend time with us. If its about something urgent then I can come over right away.’ Baekhyun told Taehyung.

‘It is something urgent. No there is some information that will benefit for your line of work.’ Taehyung said.

‘Dine then me and Chanyeol will comeover right now. Prepare some snacks please baby brother.’ Beakhyun said and ended the call pissing Taehyung evenmore since he was already pissed.

Taehyung sighed and told Jin about Baekhyung’s arrival and to prepare some snacks for them.

After that he went to his secret room and kept on looking at Jungkook’s pictures regretting qbout letting the younger go. He kept caressing Jungkook’s photo and staring at it with affection. He promised himself that when Jungkook comes back he wouldn’t let the younger go.

-----------------------------------

Jungkook kept laughing with a cotton candy on his hand. They were in a amusement park and Jungkook was extremely enjoying the outing with his friends. He forgot all the worries and enjoyed the day to the fullest.

Others were content now that the younger was laughing and enjoying. They know that Jungkook is truly having fun because his laughs and smiles are sincere.

After spending time in the amusement park they had lunch and decided do some shopping and kept on fooling around earning weird glances from the passerby but they didn’t care and enjoyed themselves.

While walking around the market they met with some ladies busking and Jungkook wanted to try busking. So he talked to Younjae ‘hyung I want to try busking. Is it possible for me?’ Jungkook asked Younjae and went to talk with the ladies once their performance ended and they were generous enough to give permission.

So Jungkook nervously stand near the mic and looked at his friends who were cheering him. Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath and started singing. Everyone were mesmerized by the voice of the younger. Daniel even recorded the performance. Everyone cheered for Jungkook once he finished his song. Jungkook bowed at everyone and went away with his friends.

‘Wow Jungkook it was incredible.’ Daniel said and jumped on Jungkook. Jungkook felt shy when his friends started complimenting him.

They walked around tried every stall in the market and finally ended the dinner in a restaurant. By the time everyone returned they were feeling exhausted yet there were smiles in everyone’s face.

‘How was the day for everyone.’ JB asked and everyone nodded their and showed a thumbs up feeling lazy even to talk. JB smiled and shook his head.

‘Fine, you lazy butts get up and wash up and get rest.’ Younjae said and walked away.

Suddenly Daniel gasped which made everyone to look at him. Daniel was staring at his phone with wide eyes and Yugyeom being a curious cat went over to look at Daniel’s phone and gasped as well which made everyone else to be curious as well.

‘What’s wrong danny?’  Jinyoung asked. But Daniel looked at Jungkook with apologetic eyes and Jungkook glared at Daniel realizing he has done something wrong again to look at him like that.

‘What did do you danny?’ Jungkook asked with low voice.

Daniel gulped and opened his mouth to speak. ‘I accidentally sent your performance video to Taehyung hyung which was meant to sent to Joongi hyung.’  And everyone gasped upon hearing it.

(Ok you must be wondering how daniel have taehyung's contact info. They have connections since they're gangs and are close as well.)

-----------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021... everyone... Hope this year will be a successful year filled with happiness and love... stay safe and healthy...

 stay safe and healthy

Taekook selca.... ahhh...

Hope you will enjoy the story

💜💜