Twenty two

‘Were you not able to find out who are the agents coming to the party Jimin?’ Taehyung asked. Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin are on the way to the party hold in Imperial hotel.

‘Nope, apparently the director haven’t told anything to Chanyeol and Chanyeol says their team definitely won’t be coming since director didn’t inform them anything.’ Jimin replied. Taehyung sighed.

‘If the agents are someone we don’t recognize then we’re doomed. We only know Chanyeol’s team and Jackson’s team.’ Taehyung said and others nodded their head in understanding.

‘Well lets go to the party first then later on we can figure out what to do.’ Jin said.

‘Here are the earpieces. They are invisible. I had to go through a big trouble to get these. So please take care of them like babies. My babies…’ Hoseok said and handed everyone an earpiece.

‘We’re nearing get ready. We have to make a grand entrance..’ Namjoon said.

‘Bullshit..’ Yoongi mumbled but everyone heard it and rolled their eyes at their cold hyung.

‘My meow please smile for me..’ Jin said and tried to peck Yoongi but intead got to peck Yoongi’s palm since he was trying to avoid it.

‘We’re here. Lets get it.’ Namjoon said and got down first when the door was opened in the van.

Everyone got down and was met with lots of camera flashes flashing on them. Taehyung just walked ahead not bothering about the reporters. He hates spotlight.

-----------------------------------

‘Hyung I look weird in suit right?’ Jungkook questioned Mark. They are already in the party. Yugyeom and Bambam disappeared to somewhere else and Mark and Jungkook is somewhere else. They’re trying to spot anything unusual.

‘Why are you saing that kookie?’ Mark asked the younger.

‘Everyone keeps on looking at me from time to time.’ Jungkook replied to Mark while pouting.
Mark laughed. ‘You look like cute kid in a suit. Everyone is looking at you because you look quite handsome.’ Mark tried to assure the younger.

‘If this is a business party, will Joongi hyung be here as well?’ Jungkook questioned.

‘Speak of the devil, he is coming towards us.’ Mark said looking at certain direction. Jungkook too looked at the direction Mark was looking.

‘My baby koo…’ Joongi said and hugged Jungkook. ‘You look so cute. I remember there was picture of you when you were 5 years, you were wearing a suit to one of dad’s friend wedding. You look exactly like that. You looked so cute in the suit.’ Joongi said and Jungkook hide behind Mark since he was shy when Joongi said that.

‘Really hyung, please show us that picture.’ Mark said and Jungkook hit Mark from the back. ‘Why? Can’t we see your cute pictures?’ Mark asked turning his head to Jungkook.

‘NO, you guys will start to tease me.’ Jungkook said before Mark could say anything young girls started squealing. The three turned to look at the chaos only to see that 6 handsome guys entering the hall. Jungkook couldn’t take his eyes away from Taehyung.

‘Wow… they literally stole the show..’ Mark said
‘Yeah right. No matter how many times I see them in parties dressed like that they have a tendacy to leave everyone breathless effortlessly.’ Joongi agreed to Mark, and looked at his brother who was drooling at Taehyung.

-----------------------------------

‘Everything is fine. I don’t mind the camera flashes, coming to parties and all except girls screaming like mad people. They sound like crows and it is unpleasant to my ears.’ Yoongi grumbled.

‘Well I can agree on that Yoongi hyung. It indeed is unpleasant to our ears. Can’t they just keep their mouth shut. Why do we have experience this in every party we attend.’ Jimin said.

‘What to do, we’re worldwide handsome.’ Jin said.

Everyone ignored Jin’s comment and went to get drinks placed in a corner. Taehyung was looking everywhere, his eyes observing everything like a hawk and stopped on certain someone who was laughing with Mark and Joongi.

‘V did you hear what we were talking?’ Hoseok asked. Well they used their call sign in public places. They don’t enclose their real identities to anyone.

‘What?’ Taehyung asked turning to Hoseok.

‘Where were you staring at?’ Jimin asked trying to look at the direction Taehyung was looking.

‘Were you looking at that girl who is wearing red tight, almost reavealing dress.’ Jimin questioned.

‘I don’t eye anyone. My eyes are only to look at beautiful things and pretty people like Jungkook.’ Taehyung said and smirked at Jimin.

‘oooooo… Jungkook….’ Hoseok said and nudged Taehyung.

‘Why did you say my name hyung.’ Jungkook said appearing towards them with Mark and Joongi.

‘Yah… you startled us’ Jin said.

‘Why did you say my name?’ Jungkook questioned looking at Hoseok in confusion.

‘That’s because someone was talking about you.’ Hoseok said eyeing Taehyung and well Taehyung was drooling at the sight of Jungkook.

‘JK you look so cute and handsome in suit.’ Jin complimented the younger.

‘Thank you hyung.’ Jungkook said a small blush creeping in.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking at him already and he felt his face becoming hotter at the intense stare.

‘Why are you staring at me like that V hyung.’ Jungkook asked and waved his hand infront of Taehyung, snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts.

‘No you look so handsome that I want to hide you from every stare that you’re getting and glared at some guys who was looking at Jungkook with lust.

Jungkook couldn’t stand anymore because of Taehyung’s talking and stare. Fortunately, for Jungkook the lights dim in the hall and the announcer started to announce, commencing the beginning of whatever the party for.

-----------------------------------

Hope you enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜