Eighteen

‘I don’t really know what to say about this matter. But it seems like you don’t regret having this baby.’ Joongi said and looked at Jungsoo who tried to get down from Jungkook because he was bored and Jungkook kept Jungsoo down. Everyone gasped when Jungsoo straightaway walked towards Taehyung and touched his hand and smiled widely at him. Taehyung was clueless on about handling a child and looked at Jungkook for help.

Jungkook sighed and stood up and carried Jungsoo and placed him on Taehyung’s lap and handed Taehyung a biscuit packet telling him to feed it for Jungsoo. Jungsoo snuggled closer to Taehyung and no one can figure out why.

Another most shocking event happen which unconsciously left tears in Taehyung’s eyes, that is Jungsoo suddenly addressed to Taehyung as ‘appa...’ and pointed at the biscuit. ‘Appa I want two eat thwat.’ Jungsoo said. Jungkook’s breath hitched, he wondered why Jungsoo addressed to Taehyung as “appa” when there are many other people in the room.

‘I guess Jungsoo wants Taehyung as his appa.’ Yugyeom said and in return got a hit on his head by Jungkook.

‘Ouch... what was that for. It’s pretty obvious.’ Yugyeom whined and Jungkook glared at Yugyeom for running his mouth carelessly.

Joongi laughed at the scene. ‘don’t worry Jungkook I accept my nephew and I’m sure Jieun would be excited to meet the little cutie.’ Joongi said.

‘Really… I missed Jieun noona. I want to meet her.’ Jungkook said and everyone in the room started catching up with each other with Joongi once in a while complaining about how they’re disturbing his work. And Jungsoo slowly fall asleep in Taehyung’s arms.

-----------------------------------

‘What is that Taehyung?’ Jin asked Taehyung when he saw that Taehyung is carrying a big box.

‘mmmm…. It’s for Jungsoo. A toy car.’ Taehyung responded

Jin shook his head once he heard what Taehyung said. ‘Even if Jungsoo is comfortable with you which I don’t know why from the beginning, I think Jungkook will be uncomfortable.’ Jin said

‘I’ll talk to Jungkook. I don’t know hyung, eventhough Jungsoo is not my child when he called me as appa it really did something for my heart.’ Taehyung said and smiled feeling happy.

‘Whatever, you deem wise.’ Jin said and went to the kitchen since Yoongi was there cooking something.

-----------------------------------

‘Mommy… where are you going?’ Jungsoo asked when he saw that his mommy is going somewhere.

‘Oh… my baby. Mommy have some work to be done. I will come quickly ok. So play with Hyerin imo.’ Jungkook said and kissed Jungsoo’s chubby cheeks.

‘Bye my baby. Behave well ok.’ Jungkook bid goodbye and went away.

After half an hour the doorbell to Jungkook’s apartment ring and Jungsoo ran towards the door followed by Hyerin only to find Taehyung behind the door.

‘Appa… you came. Mommy is not at home. He went to work.’ Jungsoo said and hugged Taehyung who crouched down to Jungsoo’s level.

‘Oh… really. Then appa will play with you. What do you say?’ Taehyung said.

‘Really…’ Jungsoo asked widening his doe eyes looking like a puppy. Taehyung cooed at the child and carried him.

‘Hyerin-ssi is it ok for me to come inside.’ Taehyung asked permission from Hyerin who nodded and let Taehyung in. ‘Oh wait a second Jungsoo I brought a gift for you.’ Taehyung said and put Jungsoo down and went outside bring the box in.

‘Wow… appa what is in that big box?’ Jungsoo questioned surprised.

‘Shall we open it together and see what is inside?’ Taehyung asked and the small boy nodded his head fast. Taehyung chuckled at the boy’s cuteness and sat on the living room floor with Jungsoo and proceed to open the box together.

‘Wow… appa thank you..’ Jungsoo screamed and jumped on Taehyung out of excitement.

‘Do you like it baby?’ Taehyung asked the little boy who was busy admiring the new gift.

‘Lets go to your room and play ok?’ Taehyung aksed Jungsoo and the little boy nodded his head.

‘Alright lets go.’ Taehyung said and went to Jungsoo’s room with Jungsoo leading the way.

‘Jungsoo why are you calling me appa baby?' Taehyung asked after a while playing with Jungsoo. Now Jungsoo is in Taehyung’s lap with Taehyung feeding him a biscuit.

Jungsoo got down from Taehyung’s lap and crawled to his story bookshelf and picked a book. He opened the book to a certain a page and took a picture and gave it Taehyung. Taehyung were shocked to see his picture.

‘From where did you get this Jungsoo?’ Taehyung questioned.

‘I found it in my mommy’s drawer once he went to bath. That’s why. Because you are my appa only mommy had the picture right?’ Jungsoo said.

‘Jungsoo baby…’ Jungkook said entering the room. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and stood up. ‘Mommy you came? Appa bought me a big toy car. I can ride it mommy.’

‘Oh really… then how about you play in the car with Hyerin imo while I talk with Taehyung.’ Jungkook said and Jungsoo said ok.

‘Hyung you shouldn’t fool Jungsoo like that. It will hurt him.’ Jungkook said to Taehyung. They were in the apartment complex park. Jungkook brought Taehyung there to talk.

‘I understand what you’re trying to imply, but can’t I be a father to Jungsoo. Its not like his real dad will come anyway.’ Taehyung said.

‘Do you think this is easy?’ Jungkook asked.

‘No, I know it is not easy, but I really felt like a father to Jungsoo. It brings me some sort of strange happiness.’ Taehyung said while looking down and smiling. Jungkook could see the genuine happiness.

‘Also Jungkook there’s something I want you to know.’ Taehyung said.

‘What is it?’ Jungkook asked. Being close to Taehyung does strange flips to Jungkook’s heart and Jungkook want to quickly finish the talking with Taehyung.

‘I regret letting you go 4 years ago Jungkook…’ Taehyung started which made Jungkook to look at Taehyung.

‘I love you Jungkook…’ Taehyung said.

-----------------------------------

Hehe... I sincerely apologise to all of you... I said that I would update daily but unexpected events happen so... I hope you'll won't mind... sorry for not keeping up to my words...

Hope you all will enjoy this chapter...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜