Four

Jungkook was sitting on his bed after breakfast still in pajamas. Joongi went to work and Jungkook was bored with nothing to do. He finished his college and now he wants to do a job because he is alone in the house and he doesn’t like staying alone. While wondering what he wants to do, his mind wandered off to yesterday’s man. Taehyung.

‘I feel like I have seen him somewhere.’ Jungkook wandered. He tilt his head sideways trying to remember about him but nothing comes in mind. Afterwhile of thinking he got up from the bed and showered and got ready to go out.

When he opened the door he saw unfamiliar men in suit and to say he was bit scared and confused was understandable. So he called his brother to inform him about the strangers near their house.

‘Koo why are you calling me? Are you alright?’ Joongi asked as soon as he picked up the phone scared.

Jungkook sighed at his brother’s overprotective nature. ‘No, hyung there are strange men in our house dressed in suits. Who are they?’

‘Oh… them? They are our new bodyguards. But why did you step out of the house?’ Joongi asked

‘Hyung, I’m totally bored at home so I’m going somewhere.’

‘Where are you going? Atleast inform me your whereabouts koo. I’ll be worried you know.’

‘I’m sorry hyung but I’m tired of staying at home.’

‘Alright where are you planning to go?’

‘To the mall…hyung don’t worry I’ll be totally fine.’

Joongi sighed in defeat. He knows that he can’t keep his brother locked up. But also doesn’t like Jungkook going here and there now that he is in danger. So he agreed to his brother. As soon as the phone call ended Joongi called the head bodyguard and told him to keep an eye on Jungkook.

-----------------------------------

‘Taehyung we got a report from Yoongi hyung that Kang Sohyung is in the city mall. We have to head there to catch him before he does anything to the mall.’ Jimin said

The city mall belongs to Taehyung and the Kang Sohyung guy tried to attack once and his plan was partially failed and this time also he is trying to aim for it. Taehyung rushed to is bike and his men followed him along with Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin. After 20 minutes they reached to mall Taehyung being first to reach with his killing biking speed. Taehyung rushed inside so he can inform people to moveout of the building before anything happens.

While running Taehyung knocked on a person and that person would’ve fallen from the stairs if Taehyung would not being able catch him. Taehyung turned to apologise to the person and he was shocked to see the person he was longing for and was missing. His bunny. He was couldn’t process anything for awhile and just kept on staring at Jungkook.

‘Oh… hyung its you. Thank you for catching me if not I wold’ve fallen down.’ Jungkook talking snapped him out of his thoughts. Taehyung just nodded his head and let go of the boy. Suddenly he remembered why he was in the mall and rushed towards cctv record room. He knocked his own head for not being himself whenever he is infront of Jungkook and suddenly he halts in his step.

Jungkook, he is in the mall and he didn’t even provide protection to Jungkook. He was scared. If Kang Sohyung did attack his mall and if something happens to his bunny he promised he wouldn’t forgive himself. So without delaying any further he rushed to find the bastard and ordered his men to follow up necessary measures. He told Namjoon to find where Kang Sohyung might be. And Taehyung kept running around to atleast catch a glimpse of the bastard.

‘Hoseok hyung go to the control room and announce the customers to move out of the building without causing a….. no no don’t announce anything. If that bastard is inside the building and we make that announcement he’ll realise that we have found out the plan.’ Taehyung talked through the earpiece.

‘Which floor are you Jimin?’ Taehyung asked Jimin.

‘On the second floor. Why V?’ Jimin asked

‘Joongi’s brother is in the mall? You make sure he stays safe, ok park.’

‘What?’ he heard several voices through the earpiece. That is Namjoon. Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin.

‘But V I don’t know how Jungkook looks like?’ Jimin said

Taehyung curses through the earpiece for his stupidity. He forgot that his hyungs have not met Jungkook before. So he sighed.

‘Fine you guys look for that bastard and I will look for Jungkook and make sure that he will be safe. But if any of you find that bastard let me know ok. Alright get back to your work.’ Taehyung said and set to find Jungkook.

He went to the second floor and kept on looking around for any sign of Jungkook. Taehyung went from one store to another and also kept on running to different floors as well. Yet he was being unsuccessful in finding Jungkook. Atlast he hoped that Jungkook must have made out of the building. And set to find the bastard.

Taehyung felt his phone vibrating. He fished out his phone only to see he has received a message from Joongi before he was going to check the message Joongi called him.

‘Taehyung please save Jungkook….’ Joongi cried.

-----------------------------------

When I feel like I can't get attacked more bts DICON pictures attacked me...
Ahhhhhhhh

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜