Nine

Jungkook went home straight away from Taehyung’s home. He was quite hurt with what he heard from Taehyung. He thought that Taehyung might also have some sort of feelings towards him for him to propose for marriage but he had misunderstood the situation. Jungkook felt like a fool. He was embarrassed and he felt like he wouldn’t be able to face Taehyung anymore.

He locked himself in the room and even when his brother came home from work he didn’t greet him because he doesn’t want to worry his brother anymore. He felt like he should start acting mature and not be a baby anymore just because everyone treat him like a baby.

So he got up and took a deep breath and head downstairs.

‘I knocked on your door but you didn’t reply to me koo..’ Joongi asked from Jungkook.

‘I was sleeping hyung. I didn’t hear you.’

‘And here I was worried that something must have happened to you.’

‘Hyung… do I really need to marry Taehyung hyung in order for me to be safe. I’m grown up if I learn some defense techniques I’m sure I will be able to protect myself. Do we really have to depend on someone and beg them to protect us.’ Jungkook asked Joongi

‘I thought you were excited about marrying Taehyung. Why are talking like that?’ Joongi asked from Jungkook worriedly.

‘No hyung, eventhough Taehyung proposed to marry me who knows he finds me bothersome. We don’t know how he actually feels hyung. He must have come to that thought because you guys are friend.’

‘Oh Jungkook don’t worry too much hmmm… if you don’t want to marry Taehyung then I won’t force you koo.. you can do anything you want no worries. Just know that your brother will always support you.’

‘Hyung I take back what I said yesterday. I don’t won’t get married in a hurry. Like I told when I was young I want to fall in love and take everything slow.’

‘Ok, you know that I will always do whatever you want right? Its your life you do whatever you want. I don’t mind because I know my koo always makes the best decision.’ When Joongi said that Jungkook smiled. He hugged his brother feeling grateful towards him. Joongi hugged back younger and they stayed embracing each other for some time.

‘Dinner is almost ready koo why don’t arrange the tables for me.’ Joongi asked and Jungkook saluted him and they both ended up laughing.

-----------------------------------

‘I’m disappointed in you Taehyung. You made that poor soul cry.’ Jin said during the dinner.

‘What are you talking about Jin hyung.’ Yoongi his boyfriend asked.

‘Today Jungkook came here to meet Taehyung.’

‘Really…’ Namjoon asked and looked at Taehyung who was eating in silence not wanting talk anything.

‘Yes and this idiot made that poor boy cry.’ Jin answered

‘What do you mean cry?’ Jimin asked

‘Jungkook agreed to marry Taehyung because he loves Taehyung but Taehyung said he asked for the marriage only to protect Jungkook no strings attached.’ Jin said

Everyone glared at Taehyung and Taehyung kept on eating unbothered with the situation but deep down in his heart he felt sorry towards Jungkook. But he is scared if he shows his true feelings towards Jungkook, his enemies might target Jungkook. So he thought its best push back his feelings. He sighed and got up from his seat and walked away from the dining table while everyone watched him.

‘I feel like killing that bitch.’ Yoongi said catching everyone’s attention towards him.

‘Why are you all looking like that? Because of her our Taehyung is like that don’t you agree?’ Yoongi asked and everyone nodded their head feeling somewhat sorry towards Taehyung. And they continued their dinner.

-----------------------------------

‘Hyung can you come and pick me up from the airport?’ Jungkook asked Mark from the phone next morning once his brother went to work.

‘Are you coming to US?’ Mark asked from the younger.

‘Yes hyung. I want to get away from Korea for a while. Please try to understand me. And also don’t say anything about this to my hyung. Please I beg of you hyung.’ Jungkook said desperately and Mark sighed and anyway agreed to Jungkook’s request.

‘Fine then see you tomorrow.’ Mark said and ended the call

And with that Jungkook quickly packed his luggage and went to the basement switched off the security cameras and called a taxi to the airport.

Jungkook decided to go to US for a quite a while. He didn’t tell his brother afraid that he wouldn’t allow Jungkook to go since Joongi is overprotective towards Jungkook. Jungkook decided he would inform it to him once he lands in US. And throughout the ride he unconsciously kept on thinking about Taehyung. He couldn’t stand that his first love rejected him. He thought with this opportunity he will start afresh.

-----------------------------------

‘Koo.. where are you?’ Joongi called out to his brother once he returned home from work. He went to Jungkook’s room only to find jungkook is not in his room. He called out for Jungkook but the younger was nowhere to be found. Now Joongi felt a bit scared. He made way to the basement to check out the security camera only to find out the security cameras are shut down.

Joongi felt utterly frightened so he called Taehyung. ‘Taehyung please help me.’

‘Why hyung what’s wrong?’ Taehyung questioned.

‘Jungkook is missing…’ Joongi said and fell down the floor afraid someone must have harmed his brother.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys plz comment me if there are any errors and if there are any flaws in the story so I could correct my mistakes in the future...

💜💜