Forty Four

‘Oh… V congratulations man…’ now all the guys are gathered in Jungkook’s room with the twins in their cradle sleeping peacefully and Jungkook as well. Jungsoo couldn’t take his eyes off from his baby sister and baby brother.

‘Appa… I want to hold the baby..’ Jungsoo whined…

‘You can hold them later ok. They are sleeping so let’s not disturb them.’ Taehyung said carrying Jungsoo and peppering kisses all over Jungsoo’s face which made the little boy to giggle.

‘Wow tae, now you’re a man of three now…’ Jimin laughed and Taehyung smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

‘I’m ahead of you guys…’ Taehyung tried teasing Jimin.

‘You guys are so loud..’ they heard a small voice murmuring and look to see Jungkook awake. Taehyung rushed to Jungkook and embraced him and pecked his lips.

‘You did a good job koo… we have twins…’ Taehyung said to Jungkook and Jungkook smiled.

‘Can’t I see them?’ Jungkook asked telling Taehyung that he want to sit up.

Jieun and Hyerin carried the twins and brought them near to Jungkook and Jungkook’s eyes tearing up.

‘You know kookie, Taehyung cried while hugging me..’ Jin said laughing remembering the earlier scene. And Jungkook chuckled. ‘I have seen him crying hyung when I said about the pregnancy.’ Jungkook smiled.

‘Nowadays he shows his emotions a lot. Before he only wore a cold face. Unwavering in whatever situation. I wondered who will change him. But Jungkook didn’t have try so hard.’ Namjoon said.

‘Well we will leave now and come back tomorrow. Can’t have everyone gathered around the newborns to only scare them.’ Yoongi said and everyone agreed.

One by one they got up and once again congratulated Taehyung and Jungkook while hugging them and went out.

Now Taehyung and Jungkook are looking at the twins, lost in their innocence and purity.

‘I love you koo..’ Taehyung whispered and Jungkook looked at Taehyung smiling widely. ‘I love you taetae..’ Jungkook whispered.

‘Thank you for giving me happiness, which I thought I never could have. But when you came to my life everything brightens for me. Now I have 3 kids who brings even extra happiness.’ Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook’s forehead. The twins and the couple stayed closer, satisfied in the warm embrace…

-----------------------------------------

‘Uncle Jinie are babies coming home today?’ Jungsoo asked eating his cereal.

‘Yes… your baby brother and sister coming home today…’ Jin said and booped the little boy’s nose who scrunched up making him cute.

‘So you have to be a good big brother and help mommy and appa ok…’ Yoongi said and Jungsoo nodded his head.

‘Let’s go afternoon to see them…’ Jin said and Yoongi nodded his head.

-----------------------------------------

‘Wow I’m glad to be back home. I was fed up of hospital food and smell.’ Jungkook said which made Taehyung to chuckle..

‘Let’s go to the twins room…’ Taehyung said and they both went to the room.

‘We have to buy another crib…’ Taehyung said.

‘For now its manageable hyung. Don’t rush.’ Jungkook said placing the twins.

Well the twins are well behaved. They don’t cry much and they sleep almost all the time. The baby girl always seek her appa’s attention and baby boy has grown attached to Jin and Jin was weak for him as well.

The couple named the baby girl as Eunbi and baby boy as Eunwoo. Well Joongi insisted on naming them and the young couple agreed to him. He kept on buying presents for his nephew and niece and Jungkook scolded his brother. However, everyone is happy.

-----------------------------------------

Two years later…

Everyone is gathered in the backyard of Jeon’s mansion. Joongi organized a party and it was a chaos.

During these two years a lot has happened.
First Jin and Yoongi got married. Jin and Yoongi was planning to adopt a child when accidentally they found Yoongi can get pregnant. Those two were ecstatic. And now they have a year and half year old baby girl.

Secondly, Joongi and Jieun got married and they also have twins both girls… thirdly Namjoon and Hoseok got married and they adopted a boy and girl. Jimin and Hyerin are not married but Jimin proposed to Hyerin six months ago and they are planning to get married soon.

Everyone is contended with their lives. For Jungkook and Taehyung everyday is a adventure when coming to take care of Jungsoo and the twins.

All the kids are playing in the garden while the adults are busy preparing the foods and beverages while chatting and fooling around.

‘Noona you just stay seated. You’re pregnant and shouldn’t move around.’ Jungkook said to Jieun who was pregnant with their second baby.

‘I can move around. Let me help.’ Jieun said and Jungkook scolded her cutely.

The guys got together and prepared everything. Now all are seated having dinner while chatting and reminiscing the past and laughing. Jin tells some dad jokes and no one reacts to them except Jimin who was laughing so hard and even fell off the chair.

That’s how their lives were. They have ups and down but they overcome them together. They keep doing their dangerous work but always return home to their loved ones. And that’s how their lives gonna be even in the future and they’re ready to face whatever coming in their way. And Jungkook and Taehyung’s love grows even more deeper as the time passes by. They are euphoric in each others embrace, and they wouldn’t ask for more.

-----------------------------------------
Well this is the end of melting me softly... hope you all enjoyed the story and thank you for being patient... also thank you for supporting this story...

Look forward for more stories ahead....

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜