Forty three

Two months later

‘Taetae…’ Jungkook tried waking Taehyung early in the morning. But Taehyung was not even budging so Jungkook slapped Taehyung’s face because he was getting impatient.

‘Ouch…’ Taehyung jolt awake and glared at Jungkook which instantly soften because Taehyung saw Jungkook pissed and pissed Jungkook is no good news.

‘What is it baby?’ Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sighed and forwarded his hand with something in his hand. Taehyung was curious as to why Jungkook woke him up but when he looked what it was, Taehyung’s eyes widen.

‘Oh…. Kookie….’ Taehyung screamed and hugged Jungkook and swirled him around in happiness.

‘I’m going to be a father..’ Taehyung asked and when Jungkook nodded his head Taehyung giggled and started jumping around and dance weirdly. Jungkook let Taehyung be and went to prepare breakfast for them.

Taehyung immediately called everyone and told the ecstatic news to everyone who congratulated Taehyung on being a father and with a lot of advices from Jin, Taehyung end the call and went to freshen up. He was happy and this time Taehyung made up his mind to take proper care of his baby and his little bunny… yes Taehyung now calls the fetus little bunny…

During the breakfast Taehyung told that Jungsoo is going to be a big brother and Jungsoo was happy that he is having a baby to play with. Jungkook was so done with his husband and son when they always talk to the fetus inside. And Jungkook’s pregnancy hormones makes Jungkook’s moods trigger more.

-----------------------------------------

9 months later…

‘I will come home quickly baby… love you..’ Taehyung said to Jungkook and kissed Jungkook and Jungsoo before heading out.

Taehyung got a call from Jimin about a gang messing with them and Taehyung went to take care of them leaving Jungkook with Jin.

‘Ughhh… lets deal with this bastards quickly. I have to take care of Jungkook.’ Taehyung said, he doesn’t know why but he was feeling nervous.

‘Don’t worry too much Jin hyung is with him. He is a doctor after all.’ Namjoon said.

‘Yeah hyung but I don’t know why I’m feeling nervous….’ Taehyung muttered.

‘Let’s focus on this mission… don’t worry too much…’ Hoseok assured and handed them earpieces.

They tackled down the guards guarding the warehouse and slowly went inside. There they were able to witness two gangs exchanging some goods and Taehyung took out his gun and shot a man to indicate their presence while coming out of their hiding spots. Fight break lose.

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile Jungkook started having extremes pain in his stomach which made him to shout in pain. Jin was in the kitchen with Jungsoo and came running to the living room when he heard Jungkook’s shout but stopped abruptly when he saw liquid on the floor and realized Jungkook was about to give birth.

So Jin first calmed Jungkook and went to fetch Jungkook’s necessary items and put Jungsoo in the car seat and told Yugyeom to get the car. Jin slowly helped Jungkook to the car.

‘Hyung please tell taetae to come… I want him there… please..’ Jungkook pleaded while taking heavy breaths. Jin complied to the younger’s request and called Taehyung but no answer.

-----------------------------------------

Taehyung was pointing his gun to the leader of the small gang.

‘Do you think a small gang can overtake us?’ Taehyung questioned while smirking because fear was evident.

‘We only did what we were told to do…’ other said.

‘Oh… care to tell me who that is?’ Taehyung said cocking an eyebrow.

Because of the fear the other said everything to Taehyung. When Taehyung was about to pull the trigger he felt his phone vibrating. He ignored it.

‘Any last words..’ Taehyung said now smirking devilishly. The other kneeled in front of Taehyung and begged him not to kill him.

‘Please sir don’t kill me. I will do whatever you say.. please don’t kill me. If my husband and son found me dead they will be devastated please sir..’ the other begged for mercy..

Taehyung smirked and was about to pull the trigger but he heard Hoseok’s voice through the earpiece.

‘Hey… V… Jin hyung called and Jungkook is taken to the hospital for labor… and Jungkook wants you there.’ Hoseok said.

Everyone heard what Hoseok said and widened their eyes feeling excited more than Taehyung because he was nervous. Taehyung sighed ‘consider yourself lucky..’ Taehyung said and told Jimin to take the man to their place and Taehyung rushed out. He thanked god for he came in his bike and he can head to the hospital.

Taehyung ran to the labors ward and found Jin was outside the operating theatre with Yugyeom.

‘Jungkook was taken inside don’t worry.’ Jin said and patted Taehyung’s shoulder.

‘Of course I’m worried but I’m excited as well. Finally I’m going to meet our little bunny hyung…’ Taehyung squealed and hugged Jin out of excitement and Jin was really so done with his little brother.

After a while nurse came outside… ‘Who is Kim Jungkook’s husband?’ nurse called out. Taehyung went forward. ‘Sir please follow me.’ Nurse said led Taehyung inside operating theatre after Taehyung dressed in protective clothes.

Teahyung was excited to his child but it was not child but children. Taehyung is a father to twins. He cried out of happiness to see his two little bunnies. He was given the honours of cutting umbilical cord and nurse took the twins to clean up.

Taehyung went out to say the news. He hugged Jin. ‘hyung I have twins. Hyung twins..’ Taehyung cried out. Jin was ecstatic.

-----------------------------------------

Congratulations to our boys being the ambassadors for Louis vuitton

Hope you enjoy this chap...
Plz vote and comment..
💜💜