Thirty

When Taehyung left to buy ice creams, Jungkook decided to watch some tv until Taehyung arrives. He felt bad for what he did earlier but what to do it’s only natural for pregnant people. Might as well get used to it.

Jungkook kept on caressing his stomach being bored. There is nothing interesting to watch as well. He switched off the tv and layed on the sofa. But abruptly sit up when he heard the door opening so he ran towards the door hoping it was Taehyung. But got shocked when he saw two to three people in masks.

Now Jungkook felt scared because he is pregnant and he has become somewhat weak so he can’t put up a fight. He ran to the living room and those masked people also followed him. Jungkook tried to defend as much as he can, he also had to think of the baby as well.

‘We will make it easy. Please come with us so we won’t harm you.’ One masked man said.

‘How do you expect me to believe you? Didn’t you come to harm me anyway.’ Jungkook spat back unable to control his sassy mouth.

‘We only got the orders to take you safely. The boss will kill us if he see any scratch on you. You’d better corporate and make it easy for the two parties.’ Another masked man said.

‘This is seriously ridiculous.’ Jungkook scoffed.

‘Do you really think I will surrender?’ Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

The three masked men exchanged looks among them and quickly surrounded Jungkook. Jungkook felt helpless.

‘Shoud have listened to us pretty boy.’ A masked man said and caught hold of Jungkook. Jungkook trashed around however couldn’t keep up when those guys hold a handkerchief into his nose losing senses that moment.

-----------------------------------

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes only to find himself in a small dark room. A small light is coming through the peephole. Jungkook rushed towards the door and started knocking loudly knowing it is useless. But incase if Taehyung was able to find out.

After helplessly knocking the door Jungkook slid down the door and started crying a hand in his stomach and whispering sweet things to his baby so his baby won’t be stressed.

He slowly dragged himself to the bed waiting for whatever to happen.

After a while the door opened, the light made Jungkook to shut his eyes. However, he opened his eyes and saw there is a man sitting on the chair looking at Jungkook.

‘Who are you?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Oh… baby, I’m hurt. How come you don’t remember me?’ that strange guy who Jungkook assume the boss, pouted, which made Jungkook to cringe.

‘I don’t think I have seen you at all.’ Jungkook answered nevertheless.

‘Then should I remind you?’ the boss asked.

‘But first let me introduce myself. You might be able to remember something.’ The boss smiled wickedly that Jungkook could have already punched if he was in his right state.

‘Whatever… I’m not interested you at all.’ Jungkook muttered which angered the boss.
The boss guy rushed towards Jungkook and held Jungkook’s chin tightly which made him to wince.

‘Listen to me baby boy. You belong to me. I saw you first not that Taehyung guy. How dare he take what’s mine. I’ll make sure Taehyung pays for stealing my precious. My name is Yoon Minjae.’ The boss finally revealed his name.

‘I haven’t heard about you. I don’t know you at all.’ Jungkook said glaring at Minjae.
Minjae got even angrier that he slapped Jungkook. ‘then let me remind you.’ Minjae said and told the story about 4 years ago.

Jungkook was listening to everything with tears adorning his beautiful rosy chubby cheeks.

‘Taehyung knows it was me who was following you all along yet he didn’t even say anything to you. Is it?’ Minjae asked with a smirk.

‘He didn’t say because he is trying to protect me from a bastard like you. Heartless bastard.’ Jungkook said and looked away not wanting to stay with Minjae and was internally praying for Taehyung to hurry.

‘Do you think your precious Taehyung will be able to find you?’ Minjae said and smiled at Jungkook fakely which Jungkook knew instantly.

‘Of course Taehyung will find me.’ Jungkook said and glared at Minjae.

‘We’ll see. I’ll leave you alone for now to collect your thoughts. See you later honey.’ Minjae said and tried to kiss Jungkook but Jungkook keep on turning his head here and there resisting as much as he can. Minjae gave up and went away.

Jungkook laid on the nasty bed and cried his heart out, hoping to be out of this hell hole soon and be on Taehyung’s embrace with Jungsoo.

-----------------------------------

‘We already have the necessary items. Can we go before they find out what we’re planning to do.’ Yoongi said irritated and looked at Taehyung who was looking expressionless. But everyone is aware Taehyung is beyond pissed. It’s like his a ticking time bomb. One wrong move, the bomb goes off. So everyone is being careful with Taehyung right now.

‘I can’t believe Minjae had a spy planted on our gang.’ Hoseok talked with Namjoon quietly afraid of Taehyung.

‘How come we were this clueless. Thanks to Eunwoo we found out about the spy. If he didn’t then we wouldn’t have being able to rescue Jungkook.’ Namjoon slowly said to Hoseok who nodded his head agreeing to Namjoon.

‘Let’s hope for the best and hope we will be able to rescue Jungkook safely.’ Jackson said coming towards the namhope duo.

-----------------------------------

Run bts ep.129...
Our tennis players... they looked soo cool....

 they looked soo cool

Hope you enjoy the story

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜